Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,361 members, 7,812,019 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:28 AM

Fulani Man Escapes With Sharp Object In His Throat After Militia Attack (Graphic - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fulani Man Escapes With Sharp Object In His Throat After Militia Attack (Graphic (61336 Views)

Scene Of Kuje Prison Attack (Graphic Photos) / Mambilla Militia Attack Fulani People In Taraba, Kill & Injure Many (Graphic Pic / Bachama Militia Attack Fulani People In Taraba, Kill 15 (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Man Escapes With Sharp Object In His Throat After Militia Attack (Graphic by tammie24: 12:43pm On Aug 04, 2018
There's nothing like Fulani town

1 Like

Re: Fulani Man Escapes With Sharp Object In His Throat After Militia Attack (Graphic by experimentist: 12:46pm On Aug 04, 2018
loveth360:
The zoo must go down.
smh, young girl like you dey yarn like this. You no need am.
Re: Fulani Man Escapes With Sharp Object In His Throat After Militia Attack (Graphic by eodavids(m): 12:48pm On Aug 04, 2018
tsephanyah:
cry

Sai buhari

Hey Dear, you are first to comment, but you seem not to comment in response to the predicament of the injured man nor of the immediate or remote cause of the violence.

Common na, upon all your good looks?
Re: Fulani Man Escapes With Sharp Object In His Throat After Militia Attack (Graphic by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 12:52pm On Aug 04, 2018
zai Barbar cheesy grin tongue
Re: Fulani Man Escapes With Sharp Object In His Throat After Militia Attack (Graphic by xcelentattitude(m): 12:56pm On Aug 04, 2018
How are you sure he wasn't the one that put it there and the blood some sort of animal blood . Just saying

1 Like

Re: Fulani Man Escapes With Sharp Object In His Throat After Militia Attack (Graphic by notoriousbabe: 1:01pm On Aug 04, 2018
Buhari is a complete failure
Re: Fulani Man Escapes With Sharp Object In His Throat After Militia Attack (Graphic by Worldola: 1:05pm On Aug 04, 2018
When Fulani attacks no one talk about it, but when there is reprisal attack they keep snapping up and down, they started the war at first instance, so they should embrace their sorrow too.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Man Escapes With Sharp Object In His Throat After Militia Attack (Graphic by san316(m): 1:06pm On Aug 04, 2018
I can't wait to see responses after their revenge attacks. Fulanis are always deadly when they retaliate. watch out!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani Man Escapes With Sharp Object In His Throat After Militia Attack (Graphic by Nobody: 1:08pm On Aug 04, 2018
I fear Fulani. He doesn't even look like it hurts him.

Meanwhile...
Sell your Bitcoin for Naira Today! Instant payment guaranteed.
Re: Fulani Man Escapes With Sharp Object In His Throat After Militia Attack (Graphic by adewumiopeyemi(m): 1:11pm On Aug 04, 2018
Guy. I want to

Re: Fulani Man Escapes With Sharp Object In His Throat After Militia Attack (Graphic by Nobody: 1:12pm On Aug 04, 2018
lol...I gez the armed militians are Muslims.Abi?
Re: Fulani Man Escapes With Sharp Object In His Throat After Militia Attack (Graphic by Nobody: 1:15pm On Aug 04, 2018
why escaping....he should have been killed.
Re: Fulani Man Escapes With Sharp Object In His Throat After Militia Attack (Graphic by ahmedbanj(m): 1:15pm On Aug 04, 2018
Hmmn! serious wahala is brewing in 9ja...
Re: Fulani Man Escapes With Sharp Object In His Throat After Militia Attack (Graphic by OlaPhils(m): 1:16pm On Aug 04, 2018
WHAT IS ALL THIS KILLING FOR GOD SAKE!
Re: Fulani Man Escapes With Sharp Object In His Throat After Militia Attack (Graphic by Nobody: 1:16pm On Aug 04, 2018
Uh oh.
Re: Fulani Man Escapes With Sharp Object In His Throat After Militia Attack (Graphic by Kryvichenko(m): 1:25pm On Aug 04, 2018
tsephanyah:
cry

Sai buhari

Don't you cook for your husband or do something meaningful other than move from thread to thread commenting "Sai Buhari"?

Is that what Buhari Media Center ask you to do,.. because you seem to be doing it so religiously.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Man Escapes With Sharp Object In His Throat After Militia Attack (Graphic by DozieInc(m): 1:26pm On Aug 04, 2018
Quite unfortunate... nobody would be brought to book then the cycle of violence continues. Incompetent and a failed government.

Human lives matters.
Re: Fulani Man Escapes With Sharp Object In His Throat After Militia Attack (Graphic by OgogoroFreak(m): 1:29pm On Aug 04, 2018
Why did he escape now

The right/freedom to breathe should be stripped off all fulani. KILL THEM AT SIGHT angry
Re: Fulani Man Escapes With Sharp Object In His Throat After Militia Attack (Graphic by perryy(m): 1:30pm On Aug 04, 2018
mutvy:
It is now clear to me that Nigerians are religious but ungodly people. Let us all be expecting the wrath of God.

Very ungodly folks.
Re: Fulani Man Escapes With Sharp Object In His Throat After Militia Attack (Graphic by Unik3030: 1:35pm On Aug 04, 2018
mutvy:
It is now clear to me that Nigerians are religious but ungodly people. Let us all be expecting the wrath of God.
just say u n your family
Re: Fulani Man Escapes With Sharp Object In His Throat After Militia Attack (Graphic by Nobody: 1:36pm On Aug 04, 2018
JegaQuin:

You are a very stupid ipob miscreant! Would you have said this if the report says Fulani herdmen killed people overthere?

Oga, you are even more stupid..!!!
Maybe you are living in the moon and don't know what has been happening..!!!

And FYI, while I'm no igbo nor ipob member, i urge you to just let them be to pursue whatever they are pursuing for their own survival..!!

So many block heads here and quick to insult..!! None sense..!!!
Peace..!!!
Re: Fulani Man Escapes With Sharp Object In His Throat After Militia Attack (Graphic by planetx: 1:43pm On Aug 04, 2018
This Fulani idiots should be driven back to the futa Jalon highlands of Guinea where they crawled out from.
Re: Fulani Man Escapes With Sharp Object In His Throat After Militia Attack (Graphic by inyenejo(m): 1:51pm On Aug 04, 2018
IF MY MOTHER OR MY FATHER IS APC MEMBER I DISOWN THEM HENCEFORTH I CAN'T AFFORD TO LEAVE WITH APC TERRORISTS..... GOD PUNISH APC MAYETTI ALLAH TERRORISTS PARTY

1 Like

Re: Fulani Man Escapes With Sharp Object In His Throat After Militia Attack (Graphic by vankaid: 1:54pm On Aug 04, 2018
The report said hausa fulani town and I want to ask a sincere question without sounding biased: does this towns belong to hausa/fulani or they were taken over and renamed after attacks by the fulani militia?

If it was an occupied territory, I dont see how the cycle will not continue until you leave people's ancestral lands for them.
Re: Fulani Man Escapes With Sharp Object In His Throat After Militia Attack (Graphic by ozo13(m): 2:07pm On Aug 04, 2018
BabaEleko:
I looked at the comment and can't help but marvel at the hypocrisy of Nigerians
I tell u my brother
Re: Fulani Man Escapes With Sharp Object In His Throat After Militia Attack (Graphic by King44(m): 2:14pm On Aug 04, 2018
Buhari is to blame, his inaction when some Fulani's were busy killing as will, its sad but I feel no pity for these Fulani's they have not helped this country grow in any way instead making things worse in government and in any community they are allowed to live.
Re: Fulani Man Escapes With Sharp Object In His Throat After Militia Attack (Graphic by Teibaba(m): 2:24pm On Aug 04, 2018
Lucky Dube said people die like flies for something they are innocent of....
Politicians using other people's life like it was grass.

Nobody deserves to die irrespective of background or race.

Hmm....judgement day will come and that's my peace.
Re: Fulani Man Escapes With Sharp Object In His Throat After Militia Attack (Graphic by lexy2014: 2:27pm On Aug 04, 2018
MrHowto:
To all the hypocrite sheep in this thread may you suffer the same as you support this evil.
no one should support d killing of unarmed civilians that's y folks were complaining so we don't get 2c pix like these, where people now take d laws into their hands cos those who should protect lives&ensure justice refused to do so
Re: Fulani Man Escapes With Sharp Object In His Throat After Militia Attack (Graphic by ukandi1(m): 2:31pm On Aug 04, 2018
nepapole:
I don't knw y these oyinbo pipl keep denying me visa.
Ilu yii ti su mi jare.

U wan run leave us for here abi ?
Na we remove PDP and installed APC so we must enjoy the change together. No visa for u till this is over .
Re: Fulani Man Escapes With Sharp Object In His Throat After Militia Attack (Graphic by Nobody: 2:34pm On Aug 04, 2018
Sprumbabafather:
Fulanis should return to their ancestral lands in Niger Republic.
gambia nd senegal na dem home
Re: Fulani Man Escapes With Sharp Object In His Throat After Militia Attack (Graphic by newdawn2017(f): 2:56pm On Aug 04, 2018
LuciferChristi:
He looks like he has killed many innocent southerners too.

I just hope the spike is okay though. Its not easy being stuck in a heathen's throat.
Are u serious @ I just hope D@ d spike is OK? kwakawakakwakwa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Actress, Princess: How Baba Ijesha Tried To Rape Me On Set (Audio) / Hippopotamus Kills A Pregnant Woman In Makurdi / My Mom & Dad, Please Forgive Me – 19 Year Old Cultist [photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.