Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,077 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

Why Mass Defection Of Lawmakers At NASS Is Illegal – Falana - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Mass Defection Of Lawmakers At NASS Is Illegal – Falana (16926 Views)

Constitution Review: "We Don't Need 469 Lawmakers At National Assembly" / NASS Management Sells Office Equipment To Outgoing Lawmakers At Give Away Prices / Senator Bassey Albert Wearing Only One Shoe At NASS Yesterday (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Mass Defection Of Lawmakers At NASS Is Illegal – Falana by UbanmeUdie: 4:21pm On Aug 04, 2018
shocked
Re: Why Mass Defection Of Lawmakers At NASS Is Illegal – Falana by hucienda: 4:21pm On Aug 04, 2018
This man is being a hypocrite here.

4 Likes

Re: Why Mass Defection Of Lawmakers At NASS Is Illegal – Falana by specco(m): 4:23pm On Aug 04, 2018
How we miss Gani Fawehinmi. All other human right lawyers are just charlatans. This apc lawyer should go and sit down. We know he is of apc.

3 Likes

Re: Why Mass Defection Of Lawmakers At NASS Is Illegal – Falana by lunacol(m): 4:23pm On Aug 04, 2018
PDP VS NPDP :APC VS RAPC.Both situations are signs of division in the parties.Falana kept mute during mass defection of PDP members but now APC is facing same issue it becomes illegal.APC applauded the massive intrusion of PDP members now they are going haywire.Pure double standard from Falana.

4 Likes

Re: Why Mass Defection Of Lawmakers At NASS Is Illegal – Falana by Sterope(f): 4:24pm On Aug 04, 2018
I don't care must for APC but I hold the same opinion. It should be illegal to defect from a party that sponsored you to be on that seat.
Re: Why Mass Defection Of Lawmakers At NASS Is Illegal – Falana by linearity: 4:24pm On Aug 04, 2018
Balet:
Quite alright, their defection can't hold water in the court of law, but the problem is that there is no time to prosecute the cases in court again. If court sacks them, they will appeal until the case gets to the highest court.

As much as what they did is wrong, but where was the outcry when there were mass deflections of elected office holders from PDP to APC?

2 Likes

Re: Why Mass Defection Of Lawmakers At NASS Is Illegal – Falana by Deo1986(m): 4:26pm On Aug 04, 2018
Giovanni2332:
Nigeria can never be good . Elders not tell lies like rat . Bunch of idiots
Re: Why Mass Defection Of Lawmakers At NASS Is Illegal – Falana by omoranmilowo: 4:26pm On Aug 04, 2018
Why was the law not hold Tambuwa when he defected to APC then?

3 Likes

Re: Why Mass Defection Of Lawmakers At NASS Is Illegal – Falana by Kupaskeybaba(m): 4:26pm On Aug 04, 2018
Dear daddy falz d bad guy,It was legal in 2014 but became illegal in 2018 abi we are watching u from d high places.. Weldon sir
Dear daddy falz d bad guy,It was legal in 2014 but became illegal in 2018 abi we are watching u from d high places.. Weldon sir

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Mass Defection Of Lawmakers At NASS Is Illegal – Falana by sureheaven(m): 4:27pm On Aug 04, 2018
This man always having a different genuine opinion from that PDP lawyer who called himself Mike Ozhekome whose only duty is to defend every corrupt politician and support opposition.

God bless Falana on this note.
Re: Why Mass Defection Of Lawmakers At NASS Is Illegal – Falana by tishbite41(m): 4:32pm On Aug 04, 2018
Falz Snr Hw market���

1 Like

Re: Why Mass Defection Of Lawmakers At NASS Is Illegal – Falana by Yinxies(f): 4:33pm On Aug 04, 2018
Na so so defection we go dey discuss now till 2019

E Ku defection ooooo
Re: Why Mass Defection Of Lawmakers At NASS Is Illegal – Falana by Nobody: 4:33pm On Aug 04, 2018
What has Falana said about Miniatet og Finance, Kemi's forged certifcate?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Mass Defection Of Lawmakers At NASS Is Illegal – Falana by Hakeemalao: 4:34pm On Aug 04, 2018
dis man is crazy wen pdp senator decamp 2 apc u are deaf at dat time falana u are a fool lawyer

3 Likes

Re: Why Mass Defection Of Lawmakers At NASS Is Illegal – Falana by dahnimoh(m): 4:36pm On Aug 04, 2018
Oga lawyer, I am sure it's not old age dey worry you.

What is good for the JEWS is good for UGANDANS.
Period.

2 Likes

Re: Why Mass Defection Of Lawmakers At NASS Is Illegal – Falana by MusicSots: 4:37pm On Aug 04, 2018
happney65:

What has what he is saying has to do with Hijab in a Song?Hunnn?We don see una ndi terrorists... grin grin
grin grin Don't blame him/her. There is confusion in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Why Mass Defection Of Lawmakers At NASS Is Illegal – Falana by 2016v2017: 4:39pm On Aug 04, 2018
nnachukz:
What has this man said about the police backed impunity that happened in Benue?
Pocket Right Activist.
Re: Why Mass Defection Of Lawmakers At NASS Is Illegal – Falana by happney65: 4:39pm On Aug 04, 2018
MusicSots:

grin grin Don't blame him/her. There is confusion in Nigeria

Abi ohhh.. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Mass Defection Of Lawmakers At NASS Is Illegal – Falana by pawesome(m): 4:41pm On Aug 04, 2018
But it was legal when decamping from PDP to APC then abi

2 Likes

Re: Why Mass Defection Of Lawmakers At NASS Is Illegal – Falana by MusicSots: 4:44pm On Aug 04, 2018
Maybe Falana wanted to say it should be illegal in a normal country. Cos he has failed to quote any section of the Constitution to backup his statement.

Baba Falz sef is part of the confusionists in the land.

2 Likes

Re: Why Mass Defection Of Lawmakers At NASS Is Illegal – Falana by eddyslim(m): 4:49pm On Aug 04, 2018
Cry Cry baby

2 Likes

Re: Why Mass Defection Of Lawmakers At NASS Is Illegal – Falana by elninowaxzy(m): 4:58pm On Aug 04, 2018
Before ur birth this man as been know as human wright activists so what are u saying
Donald95:
When I was in Sec. school, whenever I fail to be among the first 10 in position, I will always give an excuse to encourage myself. sometimes I say that teacher was partial or that I was robbed or female students romanced our teacher e.t.c.

All these backyard SANs that can't speak against injustice in APC led government but will start talking nonsense just because they sensed salvation is coming in 2019. evil demonic wasterners

Afonja ndị Afọ ọjọ
Re: Why Mass Defection Of Lawmakers At NASS Is Illegal – Falana by Adebowale89(m): 5:09pm On Aug 04, 2018
Donald95:
When I was in Sec. school, whenever I fail to be among the first 10 in position, I will always give an excuse to encourage myself. sometimes I say that teacher was partial or that I was robbed or female students romanced our teacher e.t.c.

All these backyard SANs that can't speak against injustice in APC led government but will start talking nonsense just because they sensed salvation is coming in 2019. evil demonic wasterners

Afonja ndị Afọ ọjọ

I agree with you that Falana is dumb and hypocrites because same law wasn't quoted by him when people defected from PDP to APC in 2014

but you're very senseless for using hasty generalization for his assertion against all his tribesmen or can we say all Igbo are stupid as Kenneth, orji and okorocha are all stupid?

no wonder you fail to be among 10 when you're in sch with your dumb mentality

hatred gbuo gi there
Re: Why Mass Defection Of Lawmakers At NASS Is Illegal – Falana by ymaruf01: 5:17pm On Aug 04, 2018
mr falana pls tell our law makers and co dy did not know anyting about d rule nd law dat is y dy keep jumping like frog . tnk u sir pls tell dem educate dem even saraki no sabi bookk
Re: Why Mass Defection Of Lawmakers At NASS Is Illegal – Falana by neyopumpn(m): 5:26pm On Aug 04, 2018
Where was this SAN in 2014/2015, he no read am for news ni when Saraki defected with his team. They just keep disgracing YORUBA's talking from both side of their mouth. Oshi ati iranu

2 Likes

Re: Why Mass Defection Of Lawmakers At NASS Is Illegal – Falana by Oblang(m): 5:28pm On Aug 04, 2018
sanpipita:
Wow falana's hypocrisy stinks, no wonder people say south westerners never stand by their words, always changing their minds

The guy was asked a question and he answered in reference to what the law says abt the ground on which there can be defection and not on what ur sentiment appeal to. So save urself all this emotional meaning u read into everything...
Re: Why Mass Defection Of Lawmakers At NASS Is Illegal – Falana by Kingspin(m): 5:29pm On Aug 04, 2018
Buhari look more devil for Nigeria than Saraki
Re: Why Mass Defection Of Lawmakers At NASS Is Illegal – Falana by Oblang(m): 5:30pm On Aug 04, 2018
massinola:
But your son using Hijab in his music is legal abi? Charge and bail SAN

Anything illegal abt that?
Re: Why Mass Defection Of Lawmakers At NASS Is Illegal – Falana by tobsvent: 5:33pm On Aug 04, 2018
Nigerians are now seeing what you stand for, human chop I chop lawyer. Your mumu go soon do.

1 Like

Re: Why Mass Defection Of Lawmakers At NASS Is Illegal – Falana by Oblang(m): 5:35pm On Aug 04, 2018
lunacol:
PDP VS NPDP :APC VS RAPC.Both situations are signs of division in the parties.Falana kept mute during mass defection of PDP members but now APC is facing same issue it becomes illegal.APC applauded the massive intrusion of PDP members now they are going haywire.Pure double standard from Falana.

RAPC was only created by some elements loyal to the NPDP to give an illusion that there was a division and create a ground for defection. A total division in a party can be liken to that of Modu Sheriff and Makarfi in PDP. U don't create a division out of ur own imagination....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2019: I Will Restore Due Process In Governance – Ihedioha / Some Countries Encouraging Ekpa To Destabilise Nigeria, Says CDS / Petrol Hits ₦‎800 As 240 Million-Litre Vessels Arrive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.