Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,244 members, 7,811,684 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:09 PM

SICK! Woman Brings Her 4-month-old Baby To Club (photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / SICK! Woman Brings Her 4-month-old Baby To Club (photos) (1926 Views)

DJ Killed For Refusing To Play Song At Club (Photos) / Fatima & Her 4 Children Killed By IPOB In Anambra: Adamu Garba, Shehu Sani React / Lady Caught Stealing After Drugging Man Who Took Her Home From Club. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SICK! Woman Brings Her 4-month-old Baby To Club (photos) by Tomiwax(m): 9:09am On Aug 04, 2018
A Nigerian woman has just proved to the world that she can do anything for the love of her life.

The woman whose name is Mrs. Rachel Wilson Palmer showed up yesterday at the birthday party of her husband, carrying their 7-month-old daughter behind her.

The party which took place at a club in Sapele, Delta state was attended by friends of the celebrant and of course Mrs. Rachel and her friends.

See more photos below;

https://legitinfobase..com/2018/08/sick-woman-brings-her-4-month-old-baby.html

Re: SICK! Woman Brings Her 4-month-old Baby To Club (photos) by PUSSYBBQGRILLS(f): 9:11am On Aug 04, 2018
And the hotel management allowed such

They are all sick.
Re: SICK! Woman Brings Her 4-month-old Baby To Club (photos) by loverboys: 9:14am On Aug 04, 2018
when you thought you have seen it all,
Re: SICK! Woman Brings Her 4-month-old Baby To Club (photos) by Betakeshi: 9:21am On Aug 04, 2018
undecided
Re: SICK! Woman Brings Her 4-month-old Baby To Club (photos) by Jay5mie: 9:25am On Aug 04, 2018
There's nothing wrong in taking the baby back to where he was produced. ..no place like home

3 Likes

Re: SICK! Woman Brings Her 4-month-old Baby To Club (photos) by loverboys: 9:35am On Aug 04, 2018
Jay5mie:
There's nothing wrong in taking the baby back to where he was produced. ..no place like home
LWKMD
Re: SICK! Woman Brings Her 4-month-old Baby To Club (photos) by gaby(m): 9:49am On Aug 04, 2018
Stupidity....with that her belle wey she don take swallow all the usi and oil soup...

Click on my signature to read the irregular migrants story of perils, triumphs and karma. To make your weekend more exciting, I have decided to do a free read promo on Okada books today. Do check in and leave me kind reviews, I do have an account number in case you are led to donate for the book..lol.

1 Like

Re: SICK! Woman Brings Her 4-month-old Baby To Club (photos) by dollytino4real(f): 10:20am On Aug 04, 2018
Anyhow ur mama be o n.a. ur mama
Re: SICK! Woman Brings Her 4-month-old Baby To Club (photos) by proudevil: 2:44pm On Aug 04, 2018
Sometimes I wonder if this people are morally OK...all in the name of civility. No tribe in nigeria can condone this level of stupidity except my people across the niger, even the white folks will never tolerate this immorality. undecided
Re: SICK! Woman Brings Her 4-month-old Baby To Club (photos) by Nobody: 7:44am On Aug 05, 2018
It's the child's father birthday party so no big deal. And they look decently dressed. If it was a club in edo or Benin city, there should never be an excuse to do such
Re: SICK! Woman Brings Her 4-month-old Baby To Club (photos) by lawalosky(m): 8:22am On Aug 05, 2018
for how long my people.
stupid generation
Re: SICK! Woman Brings Her 4-month-old Baby To Club (photos) by AskProf: 8:31am On Aug 05, 2018
Tomiwax:
A Nigerian woman has just proved to the world that she can do anything for the love of her life.

The woman whose name is Mrs. Rachel Wilson Palmer showed up yesterday at the birthday party of her husband, carrying their 7-month-old daughter behind her.

The party which took place at a club in Sapele, Delta state was attended by friends of the celebrant and of course Mrs. Rachel and her friends.

See more photos below;

https://legitinfobase..com/2018/08/sick-woman-brings-her-4-month-old-baby.html

Is it actually two babies she took to the club?

Re: SICK! Woman Brings Her 4-month-old Baby To Club (photos) by RumeAlfred(m): 9:22am On Jan 21, 2020
HAHA HAHA
Jay5mie:

(1) (Reply)

Is This The New Format Of Yahoo Or Ritual? / Armed Bandits Attack Kwaki In Niger State,kill Many(photos) / WANTED! FUNSO Adeniyi Is Wanted For Alleged Abduction Of Twin Kids In Abuja (W

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.