Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,721 members, 7,809,737 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:08 PM

Why Akpabio Is Threatening To Leave PDP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Akpabio Is Threatening To Leave PDP (275 Views)

Senate Presidency: Why Akpabio May Lose Support Of Colleagues / Why Akpabio Withdrew From Senatorial Rerun - PDP / Why Akpabio Is Threatening To Leave PDP – Source (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Akpabio Is Threatening To Leave PDP by OWOJELA: 9:35am On Aug 04, 2018
A source in the Peoples Democratic Party has confirmed that the Minority Leader of the Senate, Senator Godswill Akpabio, is considering leaving the party.

Some media organisations had reported on Friday that Akpabio met with Vice President Yemi Osinbajo in Aso Rock for two hours and that the senator was planning to leave the PDP for the ruling All Progressives Congress.

Full details here >>>> https://www.owojelasblog.com/2018/08/why-akpabio-is-threatening-to-leave-pdp.html

(1) (Reply)

If I Leave Pdp, I Will Leave Politics, I Will Never Join Another Party - Makarfi / Why Woo Our Members You Branded Corrupt? PDP Asks APC, Presidency / Female President Aspirant For 2019 Elections.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.