Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:53 AM

Tambuwal's Defection : behind The Scenes - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tambuwal's Defection : behind The Scenes (771 Views)

"We Didn't Vote For Killings" - Tambuwal To Buhari / Aminu Tambuwal Sacks All Commissioners Ahead Of His Defection To PDP / Tambuwal Gives Abdullahi Shehu House & Hajj Seat (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tambuwal's Defection : behind The Scenes by BafanaBafana: 9:43am On Aug 04, 2018
Unlike Saraki, who has been playing PDP card from the beginning until Oshiomhole kicked him out with style, or Kwankwaso, who sees no future to actualise his dream or even retain his seat. Though both are so desperate and ambitious to sacrifice everything, including their dignity to achieve what they aim. Tambuwal on the other hand has been confidant and a close friend of this government.
He has been seen dining with, or delivering speeches in favour of APC and PMB's government, until things fell apart. I have seen a lot of people wondering what and why Tambuwal is looking for that he is decamping. The answers are too frivolous to notice, except for those of us that keep constance in studying and archiving happenings in the political space of Nigeria.
But we can all recall that President Buhari was once very sick, that he spent months at UK hospital battling for his health and survival. While most of us were disturbed and prayerful for President's health and recuperation, Tambuwal was busy praying for the President's death and at the same time vying, lobbying and working ways to deputize Osinbajo as Vice President.
His moves were captured, recorded and documented, which were transmitted to the President. Wonders as the President heard about that. PMB couldn't keep mum, he spewed it at an occasion in the presidency that "one northern governor was working to become Vice President in the event of my demise".
Tambuwal became shocked upon notice that he lost all trust, relevance and respect in the eyes of the party chieftains and the presidency. Since then, he lifted his feet off the presidency, only his deputy has been attending events, programmes and meetings, even if the presence of governor is important.
Going by the aforementioned, Tambuwal as a governor stopped enjoying any courtesy as a member of the ruling party, and his options were narrowed to recooking his vomits and eat them back. And that is what he did. He was even shy and timid to match eyes with the President. I don't think they have met again after PMB's mention of the unfortunate act of wishing him death.
Though many have contemplated his ability to dump APC for PDP for ignorant of what transpired, but he has no option than to opt out. Because even in Sokoto, former governor Wamako is still holding the APC structures, and in the event of disloyalty, he can slaughter him.
The defection of Tambuwal is actually long overdue. He has lost respect of every right thinking Nigerian that knows what really transpired that he parted ways with the presidency. He has joined the league of Fayose; wishing people death. His is worst, evidences showed how he was working tirelessly to become vice president.
He has declared for President, making their number four, of those who defected from APC to join the presidential race.
This is just to educate a little, those that finds his defection muddlesome. As it is the tradition, they say whenever somebody defect, his faults surfaces by the Buharists, which I am one. I follow happenings keenly.
Gidi Baba Ahmed

2 Likes

Re: Tambuwal's Defection : behind The Scenes by tsephanyah(f): 9:45am On Aug 04, 2018
wink

“Some people might try to tell you that it’s a banana. They might scream, ‘Banana, banana, banana,’ over and over and over again. They might put BANANA in all caps. You might even start to believe that this is a banana. But it’s not. This is an apple.”

2019 Sai Baba

2 Likes

Re: Tambuwal's Defection : behind The Scenes by Firefire(m): 9:47am On Aug 04, 2018

Re: Tambuwal's Defection : behind The Scenes by madridguy(m): 9:49am On Aug 04, 2018
Thank you Lord for bringing PMB back to life, stronger and better.
One thing I know for sure, death is not by sickness or old age, GOD alone give and take life.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tambuwal's Defection : behind The Scenes by Olatunji1929: 10:23am On Aug 04, 2018
Rubbish mutiply by nonsense equals this gibberish
Re: Tambuwal's Defection : behind The Scenes by crimeboss: 1:56pm On Aug 04, 2018
BafanaBafana:

Unlike Saraki, who has been playing PDP card from the beginning until Oshiomhole kicked him out with style, or Kwankwaso, who sees no future to actualise his dream or even retain his seat. Though both are so desperate and ambitious to sacrifice everything, including their dignity to achieve what they aim. Tambuwal on the other hand has been confidant and a close friend of this government.
He has been seen dining with, or delivering speeches in favour of APC and PMB's government, until things fell apart. I have seen a lot of people wondering what and why Tambuwal is looking for that he is decamping. The answers are too frivolous to notice, except for those of us that keep constance in studying and archiving happenings in the political space of Nigeria.
But we can all recall that President Buhari was once very sick, that he spent months at UK hospital battling for his health and survival. While most of us were disturbed and prayerful for President's health and recuperation, Tambuwal was busy praying for the President's death and at the same time vying, lobbying and working ways to deputize Osinbajo as Vice President.
His moves were captured, recorded and documented, which were transmitted to the President. Wonders as the President heard about that. PMB couldn't keep mum, he spewed it at an occasion in the presidency that "one northern governor was working to become Vice President in the event of my demise".
Tambuwal became shocked upon notice that he lost all trust, relevance and respect in the eyes of the party chieftains and the presidency. Since then, he lifted his feet off the presidency, only his deputy has been attending events, programmes and meetings, even if the presence of governor is important.
Going by the aforementioned, Tambuwal as a governor stopped enjoying any courtesy as a member of the ruling party, and his options were narrowed to recooking his vomits and eat them back. And that is what he did. He was even shy and timid to match eyes with the President. I don't think they have met again after PMB's mention of the unfortunate act of wishing him death.
Though many have contemplated his ability to dump APC for PDP for ignorant of what transpired, but he has no option than to opt out. Because even in Sokoto, former governor Wamako is still holding the APC structures, and in the event of disloyalty, he can slaughter him.
The defection of Tambuwal is actually long overdue. He has lost respect of every right thinking Nigerian that knows what really transpired that he parted ways with the presidency. He has joined the league of Fayose; wishing people death. His is worst, evidences showed how he was working tirelessly to become vice president.
He has declared for President, making their number four, of those who defected from APC to join the presidential race.
This is just to educate a little, those that finds his defection muddlesome. As it is the tradition, they say whenever somebody defect, his faults surfaces by the Buharists, which I am one. I follow happenings keenly.
Gidi Baba Ahmed

It may be true but as for the governor everyone has their opinion.
Re: Tambuwal's Defection : behind The Scenes by intruxive(m): 2:33pm On Aug 04, 2018
shocked
Wow
Thanks op, this is very insightful and a nice expose on current happenings.
I wish lalasticalala can take this to front page lets get more interesting viewpoints

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Governor Aregbesola's Aide Resigns Position, Defects From Apc / Photo : Kwara Youth Reinvention 2018 / Deltans In Atlanta Georgia Endorsed Okowa For 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.