Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,238 members, 7,836,143 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

Out Of Order: Kaita Receives Death Threats After Red Card - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Out Of Order: Kaita Receives Death Threats After Red Card (7752 Views)

Sani Kaita Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today / KAITA: A New Word Added To Oxford English Dictionary / Sani Kaita Vs Abdul Mutallab (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Out Of Order: Kaita Receives Death Threats After Red Card by route66(m): 12:37pm On Jun 20, 2010
If not for that Kaitas stupid show of indiscipline Nigeria would have been able to pull off the win.

I blame him! Its very annoying the way he plays, he shouldnt be in the national team. Its just politics that put him in that squad.
Re: Out Of Order: Kaita Receives Death Threats After Red Card by snowdrops(m): 12:41pm On Jun 20, 2010
he should not have made the wc team, i completely agree.

the guy has been SH$*&T all along
Re: Out Of Order: Kaita Receives Death Threats After Red Card by ayo84(m): 1:15pm On Jun 20, 2010
why are people disturbing this man's life, they shld leave him alone abeg
they should send death threats to NFF members or even the coach
Re: Out Of Order: Kaita Receives Death Threats After Red Card by md4real(m): 1:18pm On Jun 20, 2010
kura king:

leave kaita ALONE ,
Teams have won game with two me down
Nigeria=no team
exactly my point. Yaks and obasi had a golden chance to seal the game. The sub was also bad. My verdict, Kaita should be flogged 18strokes of cain just like every drunkard as prescribed by islamic sharia, As for the other team members, jonathan should line them up and give them two heavy knocks on the head.lol
creamofluv:

am not a football fanatics, but hes lucky that his house has not been burnt yet, you guys saying the death threat is too much, common man, if truly ya'll guys are football fan and love everything about football I bet you will say or probably do summat serious.

How many of ya'll in the uk remember when christiana ronaldo got rooney sent out of a match last world cup, do you guys forgot that english die hard fans took law into their hand and set his house on fire?

World Cup is massive, your there to represent your country not behave like a lunatic. My 2 cents
kai na lie. No body burn Ronaldo house. He was booed and jeered. So park well.
Druss:

Reading this thread just proves access to the internet and education doesnt change bigotry and ignorance. We still have backwards people in Nigeria and this thread is proof of it.
not only this thread. Infact most of the thread in politics and related issues like on this site
Re: Out Of Order: Kaita Receives Death Threats After Red Card by felifeli: 1:21pm On Jun 20, 2010
If not for Kaita we will not have anyone to blame for our EVENTUAL FAILURE.
Come on guys, this man offered himself as a MARTYR. We should give him a medal.
Re: Out Of Order: Kaita Receives Death Threats After Red Card by namdo(m): 1:28pm On Jun 20, 2010
i knew that Lagerback took average players to WC ( 95% Amodu boys) since he did not have enough time. Kaita should have known that his exit would paralyse the team knowing their strength. Lagerback is not a good coach either. If he were good he would have been able to re-arrange the team for a balanced second half play to pull at least 1-1 draw or win. Our team is just average so put your knives back in the sheat and pray that our new team after this set would do us proud again as did those of Westerhof days. I think our current U20 would make us happy later, so i beg all who were hurt as i was to chill, and let kaita alone with his hometrouble.
Re: Out Of Order: Kaita Receives Death Threats After Red Card by Ranoscky(m): 1:34pm On Jun 20, 2010
And Jesus said to them. . "he who has not commited sin ever since he/she was born should 1st cast a stone"

and they all left with shame on their faces, both big and small, both beautiful and ugly.  cry cry cry

I'm still waiting for D baked a$$ saint wey never sin since 'em mama sh!!tam out make 'em be d 1st to stone kaita,

den we go know say D person na real saint, not a baked a$$ 1. but everything y'all margutt did nothing to him,

den i go know say y'all wanting him to be dead deserve to be in the worst part of hell with severe burning.
Re: Out Of Order: Kaita Receives Death Threats After Red Card by dinggle: 1:35pm On Jun 20, 2010
Kaita is a liar he is just tryin to gain sympathy, since when did Nigerians start killing for soccer?, when we lost against Italy in 1994 via an unwarranted penalty did we kill the defender that made that uncalled for tackle?, the eagles of 1994 had more wings than what we have now. Especially Kaita being a mallam, everyone knws its a waste to kill a mallam. If he was a christian I would have believed him. And threats via email, makes no sense, when the angry fans are in SA with him, if he said they confronted him at the lobby of his hotel I would hve bought it. Kaita should go and wear the veil and cover his head with shame. His speaking is causing us more pains. It would have been better for him to have gotten a 100 card previously in his history than to get the one he got the other day, he not only cost us the match, but he bastardized our image as well.
If we qualify I hope the coach never use him again, this is same thing quota (mallam) system is doing to our country and why the north is clamouring for their turn.Keita wants back his turn tht is why he is staging us wit his email scam.
Re: Out Of Order: Kaita Receives Death Threats After Red Card by philip0906(m): 1:53pm On Jun 20, 2010
c dat mallam called keita wanting 2 play boyz mugu.did someone not tell him dat not every body in Naija is a mallam like him?he should not make us do what we never thought of undecided undecided angry
Re: Out Of Order: Kaita Receives Death Threats After Red Card by kshow1(m): 2:17pm On Jun 20, 2010
Why send death threats to him, we have seen teams that win matches with two man down.
All we need do is sack our NFF members and rebuild the team.
Re: Out Of Order: Kaita Receives Death Threats After Red Card by ROCKJ1(m): 2:41pm On Jun 20, 2010
DEATH THREATS! THATS VERY UN-NIGERIAN, IF HE SAID KIDNAP THREAT, OK!, I WILL BELIEVE.
Re: Out Of Order: Kaita Receives Death Threats After Red Card by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jun 20, 2010
d mallam has said it all, if Allah says he would die dis way so be it. I like dis
Re: Out Of Order: Kaita Receives Death Threats After Red Card by stunt1(m): 4:16pm On Jun 20, 2010
It just a Threat jo, it nufin serious
Re: Out Of Order: Kaita Receives Death Threats After Red Card by Newest: 4:36pm On Jun 20, 2010
The mallam don see maga

invisible!:

Why are people surprised about the irrationality of Kaita? People get killed here for smaller offences than the one the Greek did. Shoe shine boys or suya sellers can stab you to death in Kano for a small issue as paying with big bills instead of giving them change.
Kaita did what he has been used to, only he forgot the world was watching.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Out Of Order: Kaita Receives Death Threats After Red Card by sirp2007: 4:39pm On Jun 20, 2010
He is just seeking sympathy.
Re: Out Of Order: Kaita Receives Death Threats After Red Card by gurutype1: 4:49pm On Jun 20, 2010
Felos,
Let call a spade a spade.

Nigerian players are not good in pitch we expected more-than 1-0 when played with Argentina
God so kind we considered just one.

Kaita, did not score Nigeria the goals were scored after he when off the pitch
Other countries in the world win marches with ten against eleven.

Why don’t we do the same?

Our players are pufffffffffffffffffffffff grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Out Of Order: Kaita Receives Death Threats After Red Card by Ibomade1: 5:20pm On Jun 20, 2010
@Comechop I no fit shout ooo grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Out Of Order: Kaita Receives Death Threats After Red Card by ucysiz(m): 6:13pm On Jun 20, 2010
nobody send kaita anything, he is just trying to buy public sympathy.
Re: Out Of Order: Kaita Receives Death Threats After Red Card by Adeyemi002: 7:04pm On Jun 20, 2010
Don't mind the yeye Aboki guy, were he thought to be fighting from the holy Quran, as a true muslim you don't ve to take revenge, you leave it 4 God to judge as 4 the threat i m nt in support that
Re: Out Of Order: Kaita Receives Death Threats After Red Card by basking4me: 7:25pm On Jun 20, 2010
Kaita has cost 150million Nigerians sorrow by his singular act of indecency and show of shame. We all know that Football is one of the major binding force of our dear Country.

So, even with spending so much money on the coache, the team, NFF, Media, Proudly Nigeria, Re-branding Nigeria project and all that,, only for Kaita to dash our hopes, is really painful and he shouldn't have expected anything less from football loving Nigerians.

The blame finger is pointing at him.

My take is this.

He should be punished. Its not worth killing him but he should get some form of punishment (like 25 strokes of the cane publicly just as he has disgraced us publicly).

It will serve as deterrence to others who want to continue to SHAME our country and waste Dora's Efforts.
Re: Out Of Order: Kaita Receives Death Threats After Red Card by KORLAR(m): 7:58pm On Jun 20, 2010
dat ain`t good enough cos any fucking body could make any fucking mistake
Re: Out Of Order: Kaita Receives Death Threats After Red Card by misterh(m): 8:11pm On Jun 20, 2010
He only has one thing at stake, his international career.
Re: Out Of Order: Kaita Receives Death Threats After Red Card by Markenny(m): 8:22pm On Jun 20, 2010
Re: Out Of Order: Kaita Receives Death Threats After Red Card by KORLAR(m): 8:28pm On Jun 20, 2010
Adeyemi002:

Don't mind the yeye Aboki guy, were he thought to be fighting from the holy Quran, as a true muslim you don't ve to take revenge, you leave it 4 God to judge as 4 the threat i m nt in support that

LMAO
Re: Out Of Order: Kaita Receives Death Threats After Red Card by wale0700(m): 8:41pm On Jun 20, 2010
Death threats, thats un-Nigerian and weak, all that had to be done was too [i]copy the thread on N/L the day he was sent off[/i] and e-mail it to him. The guy leg no go gree play ball again.
Re: Out Of Order: Kaita Receives Death Threats After Red Card by tayo4me(f): 8:44pm On Jun 20, 2010
Nigerians know the Eagles are under-performing and got an opportunity to vent their anger on someone. It is a game at the end of the day and only one team can win. People should know when to draw the line on issues and not take things too far.

I was so disgusted when someone on his fan page on facebook wished him death through plane crash!!! I mean come on, this is the height of madness. We all make mistakes, sometimes we apologise, sometimes we dont and in this case Kaita has apologised, what else do we want of him.

The leaders are there stealing our money, and we are not thinking of how to put an end to their nonsense yet some of us want to kill a fellow Nigerian. I was really pissed too with his actions, as in really annoyed, but I realised he is human after all. And like he said, only God can allow his death, so what else? As far as am concerned only jobless people will continue whining about it.
Re: Out Of Order: Kaita Receives Death Threats After Red Card by Oba234: 10:08pm On Jun 20, 2010
Some Nigerians need to get a Zap.i.n.g LIFE. Leave the man alone. Nigerians are looking for a scape goat instead of realizing how terrible the super eagles are. With or without a red card, Nigerians would have still lost that damn game, so please Put a S.H.U.T to the up. Him getting a red card did not stop the other players from scoring. Nigerians lost because they outplayed by a better team. I am pretty sure he regrets the red card. It was a mistake, get over it.
Re: Out Of Order: Kaita Receives Death Threats After Red Card by AqRiUsAge(f): 10:10pm On Jun 20, 2010
it certainly isnt this serious. People need to go get busy instead of threatening this man. If they wanted to win the cup so bad, why didnt THEY get good at soccer and play instead of threatening a person who got farther than them? ehhhdiottas
Re: Out Of Order: Kaita Receives Death Threats After Red Card by papaejima2: 10:11pm On Jun 20, 2010
My first reaction when I read this was "this is way out of order". But when the media officer to the super eagles elaborated later that Kaita had received about 1000 threats through email, I became suspicious. I thought they were talking about just a threat or two, but 1000? They must be kidding. Come to think of it, death threats in football are not uncommon and happen even in other supposed superior climes. So I wonder what the fuss is all about, even a forumite here saying the he regrets being born in Nigeria. I don't think his regrets in life are as a result of the supposed death threats but on something else: frustration?, failure in life?,.

You would recall that death threats were issued to the referee who officiated a match between Chelsea and Barcelona some seasons ago. His address and telephone number were even posted online for the whole world and this led to his premature retirement. There are other cases of death threats in football but they have never been carried out and they are usually made out of frustration in the heat of the moment. Some might point to the case of Escobar of Colombia. But was a death threat ever issued to him? I think the Eagles camp are either making this up to draw sympathy to the player or they are over-blowing it.
Re: Out Of Order: Kaita Receives Death Threats After Red Card by landtraza(m): 10:14pm On Jun 20, 2010
do you mean a death sentence, or are you saying he has been hang or beheaded , am lost please help. cry cry cry
Re: Out Of Order: Kaita Receives Death Threats After Red Card by ow11(m): 10:22pm On Jun 20, 2010
ONE COMMENT!

It is K[b]A[/b]ITA NOT K[b]E[/b]ITA!! Why can't some people read?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nembe City V Enugu Rangers (1 - 2) On 22nd March 2013 / Nigeria Beats Dominican Republic 2-1 (FIFA Under 20 World Cup). / Give Austin Eguaveon Another Chance, He Will Surprise Nigeria' - Tb Joshua

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.