Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,295 members, 7,836,294 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

T. Orji ‘ll Never Win Election Again In Abia – Kalu Spits Fire - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / T. Orji ‘ll Never Win Election Again In Abia – Kalu Spits Fire (445 Views)

Reasons Why Agbaje Would Lose The Lagos Governorship Election Again- Opinion / Atiku Vs Buhari: Agbakoba Reveals Who Should Win Election, Gives Reasons / Osun Rerun: Why Adeleke Can’t Win Election Even With Omisore’s Support – APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

T. Orji ‘ll Never Win Election Again In Abia – Kalu Spits Fire by Wisdomkosi(m): 10:53am On Aug 04, 2018
T. Orji ‘ll Never Win Election Again in Abia – Kalu Spits Fire

The former of Abia State, Dr. Orji Uzor Kalu has vowed that T. A Orji will never win election again in Abia because he has failed woefully.

He said although he has forgiven the former governor but he will never win election again because a great change is coming to Abia State, come 2019 election.

Kalu spoke during an expanded meeting of the executive members of the All Progressives Congress (APC) at the ward, local government and state levels at his country home in Igbere, Bende Local Government Area on 2nd August 2018.

According to him:

“Many times I see party people come to me to ask if I have pardoned T. A. Orji, the answer is yes, I have pardoned him but he will never win election again because he is not popular.He has done great harm to Abia state, we can forgive him but we must also stop him from further damage.

“The good roads you see today in Abia state are done by President Muhammadu Buhari. Most of the good roads in Abia state are not constructed by Ikpeazu, they are being done by Buhari, yet, you see Abia state government taking glory from these projects.”

“When I was governor of Abia State, I paid workers even leave allowance which means we have paid salary, pensions before we then paid leave allowance. We gave free universal education to everybody in the state. People went to primary and secondary school school free of charge. Parents had the best. Only an APC Governor will bring back those good things in Abia state.”

“When T. A Orji took over, he told you people that I said he should give me money but it is not true. Today, the decision is on you the masses to elect APC Members so that they will represent you very well. The power is your power, the vote is your vote to elect the flagbearer of APC in Abia state. I don’t want to hear that Orji Kalu and his mother forced Ogah, Nwosu, Martin or anybody on you people”

“We will March T. A Orji and the common criminals to anywhere they want. No matter how big a child is, he can never be bigger than his father. I thought T. Orji and 90% of those in PDP what they know today about how to win elections. By 29 of May, 2019, President Buhari will be delivered 75 percent votes here. APC Governor will also be sworn in by 29th of May, 2019 in Abia. Three APC senators will be going to Abuja to give us quality representation. Those are promises to you and Abia people”.

“APC legislators will take over from the charlatans in the National Assembly. APC will give us free medical care, free education and all the dividends of democracy that has since 2007 eluded our people,” he said.

Source : http://igberetvnews.com/448738/t-orji-ll-never-win-election-again-in-abia-kalu-spits-fire/

Re: T. Orji ‘ll Never Win Election Again In Abia – Kalu Spits Fire by Kingosytex(m): 11:00am On Aug 04, 2018
Look at orji spiting fire,you wil soon spit water, some body who can't win a senatorial seat is here boasting that someone else will never win an election again. u are angry with t.a orji because he never gave u the chance to control him, u are angry cos you never saw anyother opportunity to continue looting abia. keep praising bullhari, remember efcc is stil by the corner

2 Likes

Re: T. Orji ‘ll Never Win Election Again In Abia – Kalu Spits Fire by Nobody: 11:02am On Aug 04, 2018
na only fire uzo kalu sabi spit.....
let him spit volcano....

1 Like

Re: T. Orji ‘ll Never Win Election Again In Abia – Kalu Spits Fire by gidgiddy: 11:03am On Aug 04, 2018
Orji Uzo Kalu is a joke.

Orji Uzo Kalu who has lost the last three elections he contested is telling T.Orji, who has won the last 3 elections he contested, that he won't win any more elections?

The problem with Orji Uzo Kalu is that he doesn't know he is now politically irrelevant

1 Like

Re: T. Orji ‘ll Never Win Election Again In Abia – Kalu Spits Fire by Uteghe(m): 11:05am On Aug 04, 2018
T A Orji's rival in non performance is Godswill Akpabio.
Re: T. Orji ‘ll Never Win Election Again In Abia – Kalu Spits Fire by fergie001: 11:11am On Aug 04, 2018
Re: T. Orji ‘ll Never Win Election Again In Abia – Kalu Spits Fire by Wisdomkosi(m): 11:16am On Aug 04, 2018
Cc Lalasticlala
Re: T. Orji ‘ll Never Win Election Again In Abia – Kalu Spits Fire by fykes(m): 11:28am On Aug 04, 2018
This man and shameless talk...nobody in abia wants either him or even the T.A orji in power but he can atleast stop embarrassing his family
Re: T. Orji ‘ll Never Win Election Again In Abia – Kalu Spits Fire by 35824L: 11:28am On Aug 04, 2018
gidgiddy:
Orji Uzo Kalu is a joke.

Orji Uzo Kalu who has lost the last three elections he contested is telling T.Orji, who has won the last 3 elections he contested, that he won't win any more elections?

The problem with Orji Uzo Kalu is that he doesn't know he is now politically irrelevant
In case you haven't noticed, Papa Deceiving Pikin no longer call the shots in abuja. A new sheriff is in town. You will know how politically relevant he now is by february.
Re: T. Orji ‘ll Never Win Election Again In Abia – Kalu Spits Fire by NnadyAutos: 11:34am On Aug 04, 2018
My brother and former boss,Orji Uzo Kali, the problem you have is the APC party you joined,had it been you remained in either PDP,Apga or PPA,people should have listened to you.APC is a failed project in south, and east.Thanks for recognizing that roads has been constructed in Abia State,but given credit to Buhari instead of the. Governor Ikpeazu led govt is not commendable for a person like you.Say the truth people we value u instead of lying.I would like if can u mention the number of roads done in Abia State, then if we classify them people will know which one is federal or state road,truth will thereafter prevail.
Re: T. Orji ‘ll Never Win Election Again In Abia – Kalu Spits Fire by AmadiAba: 12:20pm On Aug 04, 2018
T Orji is devil's incarnate
Re: T. Orji ‘ll Never Win Election Again In Abia – Kalu Spits Fire by merit455(m): 12:25pm On Aug 04, 2018
This man were no fit win senatorial election

(1) (Reply)

Lai Mohammed Blames NNPC For N9trillion Fraud. / No Candidate Can Defeat Buhari, Says Campaign Group / APC Wins Logo Bye Election-daily Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.