Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,725 members, 7,820,513 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In Indiana !! & Ship To Nigeria - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In Indiana !! & Ship To Nigeria (764 Views)

All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* / Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria / PICK UP SERVICE FROM OFFERUP, LETGO AND PERSONAL SHOPPING IN ATLANTA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In Indiana !! & Ship To Nigeria by sben2308(m): 11:28am On Aug 04, 2018
Offer Up, Craigslist, Indiana Rate 375/$
Ebay.com Rate 370/$
AMAZON, WALMART, BESTBUY and ALL AMERICAN WEBSITES Rate 370/$
My Contact: Whatsapp/Call line (+2348179279093)
email solenjnigent@yahoo.com
Whatsapp Link https:///send?phone=2348179279093

We wish to inform you on downward review of our shipping fee.

$4.19/lbs

Laptop: $30 ( without box)

Phones: $8 except iPhone 8 & Samsung s8 upward. (Terms and conditions applied)

Perfumes: $10/pc

Shoes: depending on size and box

Also note there's first & second weight price difference to all shipments.

Kindly read our company terms and conditions on first page to understand better. Thanks

Please when you contact me, just give me the info in the format below, it saves me time and makes my life easier

Link:
Agreed price:
Seller's address:
Seller's phone number:
Your name on the app:

Indianapolis, Indiana
Consolidated city-county
City of Indianapolis and Marion County
From top to bottom, left to right: Downtown Indianapolis skyline, Indiana Statehouse, Soldiers' and Sailors' Monument, Indiana World War Memorial Plaza, Butler University, Lucas Oil Stadium, and Indianapolis Motor Speedway
From top to bottom, left to right: Downtown Indianapolis skyline, Indiana Statehouse, Soldiers' and Sailors' Monument, Indiana World War Memorial Plaza, Butler University, Lucas Oil Stadium, and Indianapolis Motor Speedway
Flag of Indianapolis, Indiana
Flag Official seal of Indianapolis, Indiana
Seal
Nickname(s): "Indy"; "Circle City"; "Crossroads of America"; "Naptown"; "Amateur Sports Capital of the World"; "Railroad City'

Coordinates: 39°46′N 86°9′W
Country United States
State Indiana
County Marion
Founded January 6, 1821
• Type mayor–council
• Body City–County Council of Indianapolis and Marion County
• Mayor Joe Hogsett (D)
• Land 361.51 sq mi (936.30 km2)
• Water 6.52 sq mi (16.88 km2)
• Consolidated city-county 820,445
• Estimate (2017)[7] 863,002
• Rank 16th in the United States
• Density 2,365.55/sq mi (913.34/km2)

Indianapolis is the capital and most populous city of the U.S. state of Indiana and the seat of Marion County. As of 2017, Indianapolis is the third most populous city in the American Midwest and 16th most populous in the U.S., with an estimated population of 863,002.[13] The Indianapolis metropolitan area is the 34th most populous metropolitan statistical area in the U.S., with 2,028,614 residents. Its combined statistical area ranks 27th, with a population of 2,411,086. Indianapolis covers 368 square miles (950 km2), making it the 16th largest city by land area in the U.S.

Please do not derail the thread by talking about your grievances with another person, or service here. I’m in competition with no one and variety is the spice of life. More options available simply means more opportunity for you and not a zero-sum-game.
Shipping will be every 15DAYS for now until volume and patronage increases then it will be every week. Shipments from Indiana will be on Thursdays so therefore, all items have to with me by Wednesday morning to ship out Thursday. Goods are usually in Nigeria the next, but will only be ready or pick up the following Friday, so allow 7 business days for pickup.

Pick up & Fuel charges
Fuel and pick will vary and yet to come to terms but will be unveil in due time .Any questions kindly chat me up

Indianapolis (Where I live and work)

1. Indianapolis $25
2 Fort Wayne $40
3 Evansville $48
4 South Bend $52
5 Carmel $40
6 Fishers $30
7 Bloomington $28
8 Hammond $24
9 Gary $30
10 Lafayette $40
11 Muncie $25
12 Noblesville $30
13 Terre Haute $40
14 Kokomo $40
15 Greenwood $30

Steps in registering an Offerup account on PHONE
Download savage VPN and Pufin browser on your phone
Connect your Opera VPN and change location to U.S
Open an Offerup account using your email. Make sure your email is that of an English name, Ex John Smith not Ikechukwu or Oladipo
That's it!

Steps to register on PC
Download Opera browser and activate the VPN
How to activate VPN
Goto your Opera settings>>>Scroll down to privacy and security>>> Toggle VPN On.
Go to your opera browser, just before your URL, locate the "VPN" click it and change virtual location to US.
Open an offerup account using your email, make sure you created the gmail with an English name, something like John Jones is okay

Tips for a successful transaction

Contact the seller and negotiate the price courteously
For phones, ask questions about unlock and icloud status. Confirm IMEI via imeipro.com but for a more accurate check please carry out a paid check by contacting frinx or others who run paid checks. Ask if the phone has any cracks, dents or chips. Please note that the onus falls on you to thoroughly confirm these things before pickup so as not to get charged fuel costs for an unsuccessful transaction.
Once you've agreed on price, please obtain the seller's phone number and address. If the seller is willing to meet me in the Indinapolis, hit me up for an address to the nearest mine. Please when you contact me, just give me the info in the format below, it saves me time and makes my life easier for us both

Link:
Agreed price:
Seller's address:
Seller's phone number:
Your name on the app:

Ebay.com Rate 370/$

My Contact: Whatsapp/Call (2348179279093)

You make payment into our company corporate account only.

Account name:Solenj Nigeria enterprises

Account number : 4091110348

SKYE BANK
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In Indiana !! & Ship To Nigeria by amicdan(m): 12:04pm On Aug 04, 2018
Nice
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In Indiana !! & Ship To Nigeria by LordOrochimaru(m): 12:07pm On Aug 04, 2018
USA is gradually opening up to us in Nigeria o
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In Indiana !! & Ship To Nigeria by LordOrochimaru(m): 12:08pm On Aug 04, 2018
Why should we trust you?
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In Indiana !! & Ship To Nigeria by Iamnobody: 1:30pm On Aug 04, 2018
sben2308:
Ebay.com Rate 370/$
My Contact: Whatsapp/Call line (+2348179279093)
Whatsapp Link https:///send?phone=2348179279093

We wish to inform you on downward review of our shipping fee.

$4.19/lbs

Laptop: $30 ( without box)

Phones: $8 except iPhone 8 & Samsung s8 upward. (Terms and conditions applied)

Perfumes: $10/pc

Shoes: depending on size and box

Also note there's first & second weight price difference to all shipments.

Kindly read our company terms and conditions on first page to understand better. Thanks

Please when you contact me, just give me the info in the format below, it saves me time and makes my life easier

Link:
Agreed price:
Seller's address:
Seller's phone number:
Your name on the app:

Indianapolis, Indiana
Consolidated city-county
City of Indianapolis and Marion County
Flag of Indianapolis, Indiana
Flag Official seal of Indianapolis, Indiana
Seal
Nickname(s): "Indy"; "Circle City"; "Crossroads of America"; "Naptown"; "Amateur Sports Capital of the World"; "Railroad City'

Coordinates: 39°46′N 86°9′W
Country United States
State Indiana
County Marion
Founded January 6, 1821
• Type mayor–council
• Body City–County Council of Indianapolis and Marion County
• Mayor Joe Hogsett (D)
• Land 361.51 sq mi (936.30 km2)
• Water 6.52 sq mi (16.88 km2)
• Consolidated city-county 820,445
• Estimate (2017)[7] 863,002
• Rank 16th in the United States
• Density 2,365.55/sq mi (913.34/km2)

Indianapolis is the capital and most populous city of the U.S. state of Indiana and the seat of Marion County. As of 2017, Indianapolis is the third most populous city in the American Midwest and 16th most populous in the U.S., with an estimated population of 863,002.[13] The Indianapolis metropolitan area is the 34th most populous metropolitan statistical area in the U.S., with 2,028,614 residents. Its combined statistical area ranks 27th, with a population of 2,411,086. Indianapolis covers 368 square miles (950 km2), making it the 16th largest city by land area in the U.S.

Please do not derail the thread by talking about your grievances with another person, or service here. I’m in competition with no one and variety is the spice of life. More options available simply means more opportunity for you and not a zero-sum-game.
Shipping will be every 15DAYS for now until volume and patronage increases then it will be every week. Shipments from Indiana will be on Thursdays so therefore, all items have to with me by Wednesday morning to ship out Thursday. Goods are usually in Nigeria the next, but will only be ready or pick up the following Friday, so allow 7 business days for pickup.

Pick up & Fuel charges
Fuel and pick will vary and yet to come to terms but will be unveil in due time .Any questions kindly chat me up

Indianapolis (Where I live and work)

1. Indianapolis $25
2 Fort Wayne $40
3 Evansville $48
4 South Bend $52
5 Carmel $40
6 Fishers $30
7 Bloomington $28
8 Hammond $24
9 Gary $30
10 Lafayette $40
11 Muncie $25
12 Noblesville $30
13 Terre Haute $40
14 Kokomo $40
15 Greenwood $30

Steps in registering an Offerup account on PHONE
Download savage VPN and Pufin browser on your phone
Connect your Opera VPN and change location to U.S
Open an Offerup account using your email. Make sure your email is that of an English name, Ex John Smith not Ikechukwu or Oladipo
That's it!

Steps to register on PC
Download Opera browser and activate the VPN
How to activate VPN
Goto your Opera settings>>>Scroll down to privacy and security>>> Toggle VPN On.
Go to your opera browser, just before your URL, locate the "VPN" click it and change virtual location to US.
Open an offerup account using your email, make sure you created the gmail with an English name, something like John Jones is okay

Tips for a successful transaction

Contact the seller and negotiate the price courteously
For phones, ask questions about unlock and icloud status. Confirm IMEI via imeipro.com but for a more accurate check please carry out a paid check by contacting frinx or others who run paid checks. Ask if the phone has any cracks, dents or chips. Please note that the onus falls on you to thoroughly confirm these things before pickup so as not to get charged fuel costs for an unsuccessful transaction.
Once you've agreed on price, please obtain the seller's phone number and address. If the seller is willing to meet me in the Indinapolis, hit me up for an address to the nearest mine. Please when you contact me, just give me the info in the format below, it saves me time and makes my life easier for us both

Link:
Agreed price:
Seller's address:
Seller's phone number:
Your name on the app:

Ebay.com Rate 370/$

My Contact: Whatsapp/Call (2348179279093)

You make payment into our company corporate account only.

It’ll be nice if you drop deals too
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In Indiana !! & Ship To Nigeria by fergieboy: 3:40pm On Aug 04, 2018
Make I mark register

Very soon guys go cover The whole state for America
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In Indiana !! & Ship To Nigeria by sotall(m): 3:47pm On Aug 04, 2018
Wow
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In Indiana !! & Ship To Nigeria by sben2308(m): 3:53pm On Aug 04, 2018
Iamnobody:

It’ll be nice if you drop deals too

Believe me I am working on it but wanna drop like 8mad deals so peeps will know we r not here to play
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In Indiana !! & Ship To Nigeria by sben2308(m): 4:00pm On Aug 04, 2018
Samsung S7 edge available at Kokomo for just $100 .DM if intetested

Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In Indiana !! & Ship To Nigeria by xreal: 6:32pm On Aug 04, 2018
Another state.

By this time next year, we will cover the whole of America.

Nice one.
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In Indiana !! & Ship To Nigeria by xreal: 6:34pm On Aug 04, 2018
sben2308:

You didn't state the bank name.
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In Indiana !! & Ship To Nigeria by sben2308(m): 6:09am On Aug 06, 2018
Done
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In Indiana !! & Ship To Nigeria by sben2308(m): 6:09am On Aug 06, 2018
More deals loading especially laptops from Tuesday n phones on Thursday
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In Indiana !! & Ship To Nigeria by Nobody: 6:15am On Aug 06, 2018
I am patiently waiting for the laptop deals
cry
sben2308:
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In Indiana !! & Ship To Nigeria by Willie2015: 6:56am On Aug 06, 2018
sben2308:
Waiting

(1) (Reply)

sold / Sold Hp All In One Desktop Pc [100k] Sold sold / We Sell Samsung Sony Lg Smart Curved Fiat Uhd Ultra High Definition 4k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.