Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,217 members, 7,867,562 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 06:32 PM

Meet Bobo Ajudua, Davido's Lawyer, Fred Ajudua’s Only Son - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet Bobo Ajudua, Davido's Lawyer, Fred Ajudua’s Only Son (54097 Views)

The Kid In This Viral Meme Photo, He’s Davido’s Lawyer, Prince / Chioma Hangs Out With Her Sister And Davido's Lawyer / Davido At Bobo Ajudua And Naomi Giwa's Traditional Wedding (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Bobo Ajudua, Davido's Lawyer, Fred Ajudua’s Only Son by pejuakinab: 10:09pm On Aug 04, 2018
Speechless, haven read all comments, I reserve mine.
Re: Meet Bobo Ajudua, Davido's Lawyer, Fred Ajudua’s Only Son by Mikepenny5(m): 10:30pm On Aug 04, 2018
anyway i'm from oshimili north, good to hear
Re: Meet Bobo Ajudua, Davido's Lawyer, Fred Ajudua’s Only Son by adeadeyera(m): 10:59pm On Aug 04, 2018
Marotzke:
There is no further question to ask you ,when you even failed the one that you asked yourself and answered yourself.
Hounded into prison? For what offence?
You could not even name one.
In prison, was he a detainee awaiting trial or a convict?
You don't even know.
Wardens take him out at night to go to parties and brothels?
Are you just daft or giving daft people bad names?
I suppose the warders will also change to mufti and use private cars to ferry him?
What of arms and weapons?
They just assumed that he was harmless?
Or they free him at night and expect him to find his way back to prison at dawn?
Okay even the jaw breaking fraud of $250 millions was don while behind bars?
Were his accomplicies behind bars too?
Some points for you.
1) Fred Ajuduah is from Ibusa. Ogwashi Uku does not feature.
2) he was detained and underwent trials but was granted bail on health grounds.
He jumped bail and did not attend trials for up to ten years, until he was recently rearrested.
Till date ,he has not been convicted of any crime.
3)No one sprang him from any jail for any purpose.
Warders are not that daft.
You can't bring out a suspected criminal and put him in an unsecured place or vehicle.
A political prisoner will make a run for it.
A criminal can kill to be free.
Sorry to burst your bubble, the $250million fraud was carried out by
1) Ikechukwu Anajemba.
2) Amaka Anajemba.
3) Emmanuel Nwude Odinigwe.
B Ajudua did not feature. Not as free man,not as a prisoner.
And you wrote a book?
Chai!

I'd wished to serve you proportionately but got pacified by another who understands how moronic you can be.
No sweat. I'll indulge you this time.
Re: Meet Bobo Ajudua, Davido's Lawyer, Fred Ajudua’s Only Son by dowjones(m): 1:26am On Aug 05, 2018
OYAY:
Good the boy goes for legit unlike his father.

You understand that 419 is different from "yahoo"

Lawyers, politicians, civil servants, law enforcement agents are sometimes roped in very advanced 419 schemes.

I know this because I am from Ibusa in oshimili north. It's a family business. Like the Sicilians with the Mafia.

1 Like

Re: Meet Bobo Ajudua, Davido's Lawyer, Fred Ajudua’s Only Son by Afonja007: 2:20am On Aug 05, 2018
phase1:
This guy's father Fred Ajudua na Baba for 419. Also a lawyer by profession Fred Ajudua single-handedly wrecked a Brazilian bank through 419 in the 80s and 90s.
all of you keep talking what you people dont know fred dont ve anything with brazilian bank ,the person that duped brazilian bank is emma nwude owelle abagana

1 Like

Re: Meet Bobo Ajudua, Davido's Lawyer, Fred Ajudua’s Only Son by AK481(m): 2:32am On Aug 05, 2018
adeadeyera:
The same Ajudua whose notoriety in advance fee fraud (419) was second to none in the 80s and 90s?
Dude and Ade Bendel are what Professor Wole Soyinka is to Literature in Nigeria, the father of "419".
As in, they popularized it.

Someone who sold Murtala International Airport to some mumu oyinbos.
Chai!

Yes
Re: Meet Bobo Ajudua, Davido's Lawyer, Fred Ajudua’s Only Son by Kabaka100: 2:39am On Aug 05, 2018
adeadeyera:
The same Ajudua whose notoriety in advance fee fraud (419) was second to none in the 80s and 90s?
Dude and Ade Bendel are what Professor Wole Soyinka is to Literature in Nigeria, the father of "419".
As in, they popularized it.

Someone who sold Murtala International Airport to some mumu oyinbos.
Chai!

I was trying to relative that popular name "Fred Ajudua" 2 and 419 always beamed into my mind
Re: Meet Bobo Ajudua, Davido's Lawyer, Fred Ajudua’s Only Son by solpat(m): 9:44am On Aug 05, 2018
Throwback:

His fraudster father is also a lawyer

The mother is also a Lawyer and a member of the Delta State House of Assembly
Re: Meet Bobo Ajudua, Davido's Lawyer, Fred Ajudua’s Only Son by KanwuliaExtra: 10:09am On Aug 05, 2018
E don taya to pose with “Chioma my love o”? grin
Love don dey cool off acter all the shakara?
Next “assurance” loading.
Abeg, make sure the next “victim” of social mediavlove hype is a graduate AND CAN DRIVE THE “ASSURANCE”. cheesy
Re: Meet Bobo Ajudua, Davido's Lawyer, Fred Ajudua’s Only Son by BlackPantherxXx: 6:53am On Aug 09, 2018
EponOjuku:

Ask your father if he's daft. I don't share your family stupidity.

It's news to you cos you're a dumb crook who has learnt more on Nairaland than his entire life.

I am sure you were banned because of the follow up to this post.

That guy is a MOD, likely using an alternate because he's openly biased against Yorubas/APC.

I know because he made some daft comments once about the Ajaokuta plant. I disgraced him thoroughly and he hid all my posts leaving his own insults. I abused him on another post and he quickly changed the narrative taking credit for my own comment and issuing me a long ban grin

cc eponyeeboz

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Bobo Ajudua, Davido's Lawyer, Fred Ajudua’s Only Son by Eponyeeboz: 3:00am On Aug 17, 2018
BlackPantherxXx:

I am sure you were banned because of the follow up to this post.

That guy is a MOD, likely using an alternate because he's openly biased against Yorubas/APC.

I know because he made some daft comments once about the Ajaokuta plant. I disgraced him thoroughly and he hid all my posts leaving his own insults. I abused him on another post and he quickly changed the narrative taking credit for my own comment and issuing me a long ban grin

cc eponyeeboz

Honestly, that's what happened. He banned his daddy till November.

Very unintelligent and dumb guy.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Burna Boy And Girlfriend Stefflon Don Kiss At His 28th Birthday Party (Pics) / Toyin Abraham Fights Mercy Aigbe Over Omoni Oboli: 'You Are A Hypocrite' / Wizkid, Jada Pollock & Burna Boy, Stefflon Don Party Into Year 2021 (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.