Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,107 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

Newly Wedded Wife Stabs Hubby To Death, After She saw him another Last Night(p - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Newly Wedded Wife Stabs Hubby To Death, After She saw him another Last Night(p (1076 Views)

Newly Wedded Woman Injects Her Husband With Rat Poison(Graphic Photo) / Zimbabwean Wife Stabs Husband For Interrupting Her Sex Session With Her Lovers / Girl Accused Guy Of Rape After She Saw Him With Her Friend! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Newly Wedded Wife Stabs Hubby To Death, After She saw him another Last Night(p by Rachelsblog(f): 11:59am On Aug 04, 2018
The Police in Lagos has arrested a young woman for allegedly Stabbing her Husband Olumide Ayeni to death in Lagos.

According to reports the woman Stabbed her husband last night, After she saw him talking to another lady.
The Woman who is said to be hot tempered, allegedly dragged him home, and started fighting with him, Before stabbing him on the chest multiple times.

He was rushed to the hospital, but was declared dead on Arrival..
The couple reportedly got married few months ago.

From Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/08/newly-wedded-wife-stabs-her-husband-to.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

Re: Newly Wedded Wife Stabs Hubby To Death, After She saw him another Last Night(p by GodwinGodon(m): 1:06pm On Aug 04, 2018
snake said "I FEAR MAN" the same way snakes are afraid of humans so i fear women... they are capable of the unthinkable. there are an epic predator waiting patiently to attack its prey, please my fellow men beware of rules of engagement with women.
1, they have the deadliest mindset
2, no second thoughts before action
3, lack of mental reasoning when frustrated...
my brothers out there please beware that a woman can rise you up to climax and can also brink you down for nothing.

(1) (Reply)

Man Cuts 9-yr-old Girl's Vagina With Blade, Rapes Her In Port Harcourt / Suspected Aye Cultist Threatens To Kill Those Behind His Arrest. / Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Singing In Northeast The Best You'll See Online Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.