Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,360 members, 7,836,468 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

Girls Beware!! A White Man Threatens To Infect Nigerian Girls With Hiv In Lagos - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Girls Beware!! A White Man Threatens To Infect Nigerian Girls With Hiv In Lagos (418 Views)

Are HIV Patients So Eager To Infect Others? / 6 Groups Of People Most Likely To Contract HIV In Nigeria / Transformation Photos Of A Lady Living With HIV In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls Beware!! A White Man Threatens To Infect Nigerian Girls With Hiv In Lagos by Lizzysamuel(f): 12:44pm On Aug 04, 2018
According to Twitter user @zterem, the White man alleged that he was infected with the virus by a Nigerian lady.
Her tweet reads;

“Lagos Females o. I am in the hospital right now…Somebody gave one Oyibo man HIV… He said he Will give you people back this night. Thanks.”

From Zenithnaija.com

More below:
https://zenithnaija.com/girls-beware-white-man-threatens-to-infect-nigerian-girls-with-hiv-after-they-did-this-shocking-thing-to-him/

cc: Lalasticlala
Mods kindly safe a soul

Re: Girls Beware!! A White Man Threatens To Infect Nigerian Girls With Hiv In Lagos by GOFRONT(m): 12:47pm On Aug 04, 2018
grin

I for challenge d Oyinbo man say him threath nor go work, but I no fit again......Unto say there is hardship in d land plus d fact say he is a whiteman is an added advantage for him to be able to easily accomplish his murderous mission on our ladies......

But at last, One thing must kill a man grin
Re: Girls Beware!! A White Man Threatens To Infect Nigerian Girls With Hiv In Lagos by Nobody: 12:49pm On Aug 04, 2018
Lol
Re: Girls Beware!! A White Man Threatens To Infect Nigerian Girls With Hiv In Lagos by Babyforever(f): 12:51pm On Aug 04, 2018
HIV is not a problem when it comes to me......Just make sure you run me my money wink we have different ways to prevent it cool

1 Like

Re: Girls Beware!! A White Man Threatens To Infect Nigerian Girls With Hiv In Lagos by benzene00: 12:58pm On Aug 04, 2018
Babyforever:
HIV is not a problem when it comes to me......Just make sure you run me my money wink we have different ways to prevent it cool

Professionals olosho that knows the ways
Re: Girls Beware!! A White Man Threatens To Infect Nigerian Girls With Hiv In Lagos by Babyforever(f): 1:03pm On Aug 04, 2018
benzene00:

Professionals olosho that knows the ways
Better watch your mouth boy I'm who you can't even dare to be so stay clear
Re: Girls Beware!! A White Man Threatens To Infect Nigerian Girls With Hiv In Lagos by dominique(f): 1:32pm On Aug 04, 2018
Which hospital? Which city? Twitter attention seekers have come again
Re: Girls Beware!! A White Man Threatens To Infect Nigerian Girls With Hiv In Lagos by Silentscreamer(f): 2:44pm On Aug 04, 2018
Cooked up story
Re: Girls Beware!! A White Man Threatens To Infect Nigerian Girls With Hiv In Lagos by MrHleb: 4:34pm On Aug 04, 2018
Wow! Givers never lack. The man must be generous.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Takes A Bath & Swims In Massive Flood That Overtook His Home (photo / Treatment For Abdominal Sound / What Is Human Papillomavirus (hpv)...herbal Remedy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.