Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,128 members, 7,814,943 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

PLEASE HELP!! My Wife’s Church Life Is Affecting My Family, What Should I Do? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / PLEASE HELP!! My Wife’s Church Life Is Affecting My Family, What Should I Do? (233 Views)

Theophilus Sunday Biography: Songs, Age, Wife, Church... / Apostle Femi Lazarus Biography, Wife, Church Address / Latasha Ngwube: "The Potholes In Lagos Are Affecting My Breasts" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

PLEASE HELP!! My Wife’s Church Life Is Affecting My Family, What Should I Do? by 8Ebisco: 3:27pm On Aug 04, 2018
This might sounds insane to many people but that’s the pure truth. My family life is at the brink (divorced but not yet legal)

As am typing this, i’m in deep confusion and pain. It started some years back, my wife started going to this church (name withheld) that one of her friends invited her to join, at first i really don’t care cause women(or girls)of nowadays can’t be controlled cause of this equality.

Now it’s affecting me and i can’t cope again, Monday to Sunday now it’s one programme after another night vigil, special prayers and all.

Sometimes I eat late in the night,she wouldn’t return on time to prepare dinner,no time to have normal and enjoyable s€x with my spouse,she is always busy with church activities

I’ve complained several times and she will always promise to change,all to no avail,i even asked her never to attend dat church again, next ting i know their pastor was at mah door step begging me to retract my decision that evriting will change..(noting changes,it’s even worse)

So,since i can’t make her to desist from goin to the said church,i actually commot her from my house,since dat church is affecting her business also,she does’nt have time for shop again..

The main reason i wrote all dat sermon is dat,was i wrong in anyway? Cause i’m feeling guilty rite now and dats wots causing d pain in mah heart

ignore all typo and just try to get my point,,,PLEASE HELP A BRODER AM REALLY CONFUSED…tnx in advance

I Will Be In The Comment Section.

PLEASE READ MORE>>>http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/08/please-help-my-wifes-church-life-is.html

Kindly Visit: [url]mcebisco.com.ng[/url]

(1) (Reply)

Child Passive Smoking 'increases Chronic Lung Risk' / Yung Dxnzl: Twitter Reacts As M.I Abaga Drops New Album / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.