Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,290 members, 7,815,500 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

Breaking! Former Minister Of Sports Alhaji Yusuf Suleiman Decamps PDP To APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking! Former Minister Of Sports Alhaji Yusuf Suleiman Decamps PDP To APC (3402 Views)

My Tomatoes Are Rotten Due To The Sit-at-home- Alhaji Yusuf, Begs Fg To Release / PDP North West Publicity Secretary, Alhaji Yusuf Babura Dumps Party / Senator Isah Hamma Misau Decamps To PDP, Holds Rally In Misau (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking! Former Minister Of Sports Alhaji Yusuf Suleiman Decamps PDP To APC by Butterflyleo: 4:30pm On Aug 04, 2018
The season of decamping is still in full swing.

Former minister of sports Alhaji Yusuf Suleiman has just announced his loyalty to APC as he officially decamped from PDP a few minutes ago in Sokoto.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking! Former Minister Of Sports Alhaji Yusuf Suleiman Decamps PDP To APC by vanbonattel: 4:31pm On Aug 04, 2018
Feather weight, this one is just looking for feeding money.

He cannot even deliver 5 votes.

7 Likes

Re: Breaking! Former Minister Of Sports Alhaji Yusuf Suleiman Decamps PDP To APC by madridguy(m): 4:32pm On Aug 04, 2018
He's tired of carrying useless umbrella up and down and now he want to sweep small tongue

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Breaking! Former Minister Of Sports Alhaji Yusuf Suleiman Decamps PDP To APC by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:32pm On Aug 04, 2018
The transfer window is still open
Re: Breaking! Former Minister Of Sports Alhaji Yusuf Suleiman Decamps PDP To APC by madridguy(m): 4:34pm On Aug 04, 2018
I don dey look for you since shocked how is oga Makarfi now? Hope the likes of Saraki and Atiku never bench oga so?

TonyeBarcanista:

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking! Former Minister Of Sports Alhaji Yusuf Suleiman Decamps PDP To APC by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:36pm On Aug 04, 2018
madridguy:
I don dey look for you since shocked how is oga Makarfi now? Hope the likes of Saraki and Atiku never bench oga so?

Someone who is looking for presidency should be talking to people about his plans for the country. He's yet to even setup a campaign structure or office. Bros abeg, life na per head o grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking! Former Minister Of Sports Alhaji Yusuf Suleiman Decamps PDP To APC by Tolexander: 4:36pm On Aug 04, 2018
Is this a loan deal like Atiku, Tambuwal, Saraki et al known to always go back after the deal expires?
Re: Breaking! Former Minister Of Sports Alhaji Yusuf Suleiman Decamps PDP To APC by Shukuakukobambi: 4:40pm On Aug 04, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

Someone who is looking for presidency should be talking to people about his plans for the country. He's yet to even setup a campaign structure or office. Bros abeg, life na per head o grin

cheesy cheesy

So all that Markafi labor against sheriff's terrorism go just go like that? Wike no good o cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Breaking! Former Minister Of Sports Alhaji Yusuf Suleiman Decamps PDP To APC by madridguy(m): 4:47pm On Aug 04, 2018
I understand you. I remember you created a thread about that saying Atiku is the only serious among the candidate.
Your time will come too Insha Allah. Can't wait to have you for ABUJA.

TonyeBarcanista:

4 Likes

Re: Breaking! Former Minister Of Sports Alhaji Yusuf Suleiman Decamps PDP To APC by amaniro: 4:50pm On Aug 04, 2018
it's no news anymore cool it seems more of a tradition. Recycled thieves. I stand for a new Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: Breaking! Former Minister Of Sports Alhaji Yusuf Suleiman Decamps PDP To APC by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:52pm On Aug 04, 2018
Shukuakukobambi:

cheesy cheesy

So all that Markafi labor against sheriff's terrorism go just go like that? Wike no good o cheesy
Bros, you sef know politicians na. Their interests dem no de use am joke

1 Like

Re: Breaking! Former Minister Of Sports Alhaji Yusuf Suleiman Decamps PDP To APC by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:52pm On Aug 04, 2018
madridguy:
I understand you. I remember you created a thread about that saying Atiku is the only serious among the candidate.

God willing if it is His will
Re: Breaking! Former Minister Of Sports Alhaji Yusuf Suleiman Decamps PDP To APC by IamPatriotic(m): 5:34pm On Aug 04, 2018
Tambuwal is already losing even when the game has not started.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking! Former Minister Of Sports Alhaji Yusuf Suleiman Decamps PDP To APC by modath(f): 5:37pm On Aug 04, 2018
madridguy:
He's tired of carrying useless umbrella up and down and now he want to sweep small tongue

I feel bad for Tambuwal!!! Wike jus deceive am . embarassed

6 Likes

Re: Breaking! Former Minister Of Sports Alhaji Yusuf Suleiman Decamps PDP To APC by modath(f): 5:39pm On Aug 04, 2018
Tolexander:
Is this a loan deal like Atiku, Tambuwal, Saraki et al known to always go back after the deal expires?

Everything is about personal interest... Nothing more nothing less..Dem nor care... smiley

1 Like

Re: Breaking! Former Minister Of Sports Alhaji Yusuf Suleiman Decamps PDP To APC by TheFreeOne: 5:44pm On Aug 04, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

So you don dey take style defect from Makarfi camp abi cheesy

Who's your new bride or that'll be after the national convention?

2 Likes

Re: Breaking! Former Minister Of Sports Alhaji Yusuf Suleiman Decamps PDP To APC by Tolexander: 5:53pm On Aug 04, 2018
modath:

Everything is about personal interest... Nothing more nothing less..Dem nor care... smiley
And they keep on shouting national interest.

You seem to be so focus on your business now than politics.
Re: Breaking! Former Minister Of Sports Alhaji Yusuf Suleiman Decamps PDP To APC by surveyProf(m): 6:10pm On Aug 04, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

Free transfer things grin

1 Like

Re: Breaking! Former Minister Of Sports Alhaji Yusuf Suleiman Decamps PDP To APC by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:15pm On Aug 04, 2018
TheFreeOne:

So you don dey take style defect from Makarfi camp abi cheesy

Who's your new bride or that'll be after the national convention?
Henceforth, it is about interest.

Make we see as e de be first
Re: Breaking! Former Minister Of Sports Alhaji Yusuf Suleiman Decamps PDP To APC by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:17pm On Aug 04, 2018
surveyProf:

Free transfer things grin
Confirm! Though Ortom was released by APC FC while Saraki seem to be record signing for PDP UNITED

1 Like

Re: Breaking! Former Minister Of Sports Alhaji Yusuf Suleiman Decamps PDP To APC by modath(f): 6:21pm On Aug 04, 2018
Tolexander:
And they keep on shouting national interest.

You seem to be so focus on your business now than politics.

National Interest ko, Compound interest ni. grin

Focusing on my biz protects MY FAMILY'S INTEREST. wink
Re: Breaking! Former Minister Of Sports Alhaji Yusuf Suleiman Decamps PDP To APC by madridguy(m): 6:33pm On Aug 04, 2018
I think Tambuwal is a goner before base on stories hovering around him when PMB was sick.

modath:

I feel bad for Tambuwal!!! Wike jus deceive am . embarassed
Re: Breaking! Former Minister Of Sports Alhaji Yusuf Suleiman Decamps PDP To APC by lordm(m): 6:49pm On Aug 04, 2018
Nigeria politics is just comedy
Re: Breaking! Former Minister Of Sports Alhaji Yusuf Suleiman Decamps PDP To APC by TheFreeOne: 6:58pm On Aug 04, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
Henceforth, it is about interest.

Make we see as e de be first

Whose interest? Naija or ya own?

You don dey take style learn naija politics shey? grin

Anyway I'm waiting to see the candidates that'll represent the political parties before deciding if any deserves my vote in 2019.

Though it's certain the geriatric bigoted herdsman won't get my vote as usual.

1 Like

Re: Breaking! Former Minister Of Sports Alhaji Yusuf Suleiman Decamps PDP To APC by Tolexander: 9:08pm On Aug 04, 2018
modath:

National Interest ko, Compound interest ni. grin
Focusing on my biz protects MY FAMILY'S INTEREST. wink
May your INTEREST continue to yield profit o

1 Like

Re: Breaking! Former Minister Of Sports Alhaji Yusuf Suleiman Decamps PDP To APC by FarahAideed: 9:14pm On Aug 04, 2018
So anybody that snaps with wamakko has now decamped grin grin grin butterflyleo is indeed now certified paranoid

1 Like

Re: Breaking! Former Minister Of Sports Alhaji Yusuf Suleiman Decamps PDP To APC by Alen4smit: 9:16pm On Aug 04, 2018
madridguy:

Atikus presidential dream will be officially dead by October

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking! Former Minister Of Sports Alhaji Yusuf Suleiman Decamps PDP To APC by rusher14: 9:17pm On Aug 04, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

Your own na free transfer.
Re: Breaking! Former Minister Of Sports Alhaji Yusuf Suleiman Decamps PDP To APC by Metuh: 9:18pm On Aug 04, 2018
Butterflyleo:
The season of decamping is still in full swing.

Former minister of sports Alhaji Yusuf Suleiman has just announced his loyalty to APC as he officially decamped from PDP a few minutes ago in Sokoto.

who is this hungry looking fella?

can he even deliver his compound in 2019? grin

rada rada

1 Like

Re: Breaking! Former Minister Of Sports Alhaji Yusuf Suleiman Decamps PDP To APC by Alen4smit: 9:18pm On Aug 04, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
Tonye will soon port.this comment is pregnant with meaning
Re: Breaking! Former Minister Of Sports Alhaji Yusuf Suleiman Decamps PDP To APC by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:32pm On Aug 04, 2018
rusher14:

Your own na free transfer.

Hahahhaha lol my belle o.

1 Like

Re: Breaking! Former Minister Of Sports Alhaji Yusuf Suleiman Decamps PDP To APC by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:36pm On Aug 04, 2018
Alen4smit:
Tonye will soon port.this comment is pregnant with meaning
Prophet Allen, I hail you

(1) (2) (Reply)

INEC Currently Recruiting Adhoc Staffs For 2019 Elections / Gallant Biafran Soldiers Fought And Defended University Of Biafra Now UNN (pics) / See What Twitter People Are Saying About Osibanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.