Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,643 members, 7,955,338 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:16 PM

VIDEO & Audio: Realzy – Shaku Shaku Madness - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / VIDEO & Audio: Realzy – Shaku Shaku Madness (279 Views)

Olamide Releases His Own Version Of The Shaku Shaku Dance / 10 Nigerian Celebrities Dancing Olamide Science Student (shaku Shaku) / D’banj Ft Slimcase & Mr Real – "Issa Banger" (shaku Shaku) (audio) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO & Audio: Realzy – Shaku Shaku Madness by djkellyu(m): 4:40pm On Aug 04, 2018
Realzy comes up with Shaku Shaku Madness. In the Song/Video you will know what Shaku-Shaku dance is all about...

Straight from Blow Money Records camp, here comes the long-awaited song of the year called Shaku Shaku madness.
The lyrical kid and Thunderstrike crooner “Realzy” dishes out this hot banging sound for the music lovers worldwide.
If you think you have heard the best of Shaku Shaku style of music, then you are on a long thing, because Blow Money Records finest has just combined Afro-pop sound and South African kicks to introduce something spectacular and unique into the music world.
“I get more money to spend o, thought I came from the ghetto, and I no go stop till I buy the Benz o, Benz oo” he sings…..
REALZY is an Afropop singer, song writer and an indigenous rapper, with birth names Ridwan Muili Olanrewaju and Shaku Shaku Madness was produced, mixed and mastered by Skelly Beatz, Video shot by Director SWAG
http://www.whitestoneng.com/2018/08/video-realzy-shaku-shaku-madness.html

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Please Follow Lil_storm_official On Instagram May GOD Bless You As You Do So / Get Familiar With The Face Of The New Kid On The Block PHATIAH / American Rapper Mac Miller Dies.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.