Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,324 members, 7,819,107 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 - Travel (566) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 (910629 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (563) (564) (565) (566) (567) (568) (569) ... (612) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by aworldcitizen: 9:22pm On Nov 07, 2018
Congratulations to all PPR recipients. Go and prosper. I look forward to the day mine will land.

Seems IRCC has forgotten me. 10 months post AOR. My 3rd set of GCMS notes arrived. Eligibility and Security not yet started.

Notes almost exactly same as 1st note ordered in April. Only difference was movement from London to Kyiv.

Thank you to everyone that sends encouraging words to me.

46 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Hephgirl: 9:32pm On Nov 07, 2018
jholarharde:

when trouble sees hephgirl sef, it bows grin
jisox oooooooo

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by joo2018: 9:34pm On Nov 07, 2018
Hang in there, sis. Rooting here for you.
aworldcitizen:
Congratulations to all PPR recipients. Go and prosper. I look forward to the day mine will land.

Seems IRCC has forgotten me. 10 months post AOR. My 3rd set of GCMS notes arrived. Eligibility and Security not yet started.

Notes almost exactly same as 1st note ordered in April. Only difference was movement from London to Kyiv.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by simplyalero(f): 9:38pm On Nov 07, 2018
Congratulations! @ chicituababe and @amdman. Go and Prosper!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Grace135: 9:45pm On Nov 07, 2018
Help, can't add work history while creating ee profile.
Pls what can I do, It keeps displaying cannot initialize dialog box. Have tried another browser,
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by OneLegInCanada: 9:47pm On Nov 07, 2018
joo2018:
Get your reference letter to cover your 12 months of service.

Scroll down this list to check those who used nysc only: https://www.nairaland.com/4472519/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled/277#68364817

Thank you. On it now.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by OneLegInCanada: 9:49pm On Nov 07, 2018
ontarioissauga:

The person who created this part used only NYSC teaching experience and she is in Canada now but she equally used masters oh, under 30 years oh. But you said you have read everywhere, I don't argue. You were right.

That's encouraging. I have my Masters too. Under 30.

Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by mcstan18(m): 9:51pm On Nov 07, 2018
jholarharde:

oohh, thanks hon. how have you been?

So far so good darling. You're getting closer to home.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 9:54pm On Nov 07, 2018
mcstan18:

So far so good darling. You're getting closer to home.
Na small small . Sth dey take....

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 9:57pm On Nov 07, 2018
aworldcitizen:

Have you complained to Ralph? This is serious.. It won't pass December. I just believe so.

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Chicituababe: 10:00pm On Nov 07, 2018
Lol..... thanks sha. At least 4 is not so bad tongue tongue. Anyway my story is extremely long so i'll just wait and drop it all at once when i don land destination. tongue
raphrulz:
Wow! this must have been an emotional roller-coaster for you. I can imagine all the pressure you would have been under when CIC was mailing you severally.

I wish you favourr in cannyland.

God bless.

i'll sha rate you 4/10 tongue tongue for :

1. Being a silent reader
2. Reading the contents here free of charge all the while and not giving us enough hints on ur application.

you try sha.

Cheers!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Domarion25: 10:05pm On Nov 07, 2018
Newmum please I sent you an email, please reply.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Mrscott: 10:14pm On Nov 07, 2018
Am new here, please how do I resolve issue of age declaration on my WES evaluation? .. since it's different from the one on my passport. The one on my passport is the authentic one. And WES has sent my report already.

Will this pose an issue?? If it does pleaseeee how do I correct it??

Help pleasee

What do I do?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Aduke406: 10:18pm On Nov 07, 2018
Please I am just getting to know about this. I have sent you a mail to include me in the list. I will appreciate you get me into the list.

canadianxmas:
Those interested in WAEC scratch to WES we have till COB today to come on board o.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by flosk: 10:28pm On Nov 07, 2018
boundlessjoy:

I don’t see why he cannot transfer straight to your account and make the Deed of Gift to Mr. Chukwuma Ciroma Adekunle (his brother) and Mrs Chioma Assurance Adekunle (his brother’s wife).
One gift can be made out to 2 individuals, much easier when the 2 individuals are husband and wife.

Thanks, I do appreciate
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by joo2018: 10:48pm On Nov 07, 2018
Clear your browser cache. Restart the browser. Possibly even the system.
Grace135:
Help, can't add work history while creating ee profile.
Pls what can I do, It keeps displaying cannot initialize dialog box. Have tried another browser,
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by veleta: 10:53pm On Nov 07, 2018
temmyo:

I think it’s better to write plan and apply for express entry at the same time. I know someone who did this. His PPR came first and then he left for Canada. He passed his Plab not too long after and is now working in the UK. He plans to go back to Canada once done with all the training and any other necessary requirements.

The problem with this option you mentioned is maintaining residency requirement for permanent residence renewal,remember you must have lived for at least 2 years out of 5 years for you to be able to do that.Studying or working outside Canada is not an excuse for not meeting residency requirements and IRCC and CBSA have all details of one's entry and exit to Canada. I know a guy that got his PR early and is training in UK but plans to use an immigration lawyer to argue his case on compassionate ground though his family plans moving back to Canada before he finishes his training.The key here is timing.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by nomad26: 10:59pm On Nov 07, 2018
Hmmmm, in the end everything will work out for your good and we will rejoice with you soon. Hang in there, the wait will only make your story sweeter smiley
aworldcitizen:

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by loise19: 11:05pm On Nov 07, 2018
Good day ,

Please has anyone tried evaluating ICAN with ICES. Since WES is not evaluating it well.

Kindly reply if your have any information.Please help a sister, my score has dropped after my bday.

Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by wasseynewest: 11:11pm On Nov 07, 2018
Eddy4400:

Pls help with inspector moshood's no, thanks

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by wasseynewest: 11:15pm On Nov 07, 2018
chuckdee13:
Search for it, e full nairaland.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Topsmamen: 11:17pm On Nov 07, 2018
Hephgirl! My dear, I dey oh. Low keywink. Welcome back, you've been missed oh smiley

Hephgirl:
hi... Awayu just checking

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by futureenergy: 11:20pm On Nov 07, 2018
aworldcitizen:

Your story makes me feel that VOs know some people on this forum, and in fact make specific notes on their files.
One thing is certain . . . it will end in praise.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by ojsamuel(m): 11:20pm On Nov 07, 2018
OneLegInCanada:

That's encouraging. I have my Masters too. Under 30.

Thanks
lol @ your moniker. The one leg in Canada is safe, and for the other one; if in Naija, has to be guided jealously. grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by mcstan18(m): 11:27pm On Nov 07, 2018
aworldcitizen:

I can imagine the frustration upon seeing the report in the GCMS notes. You're in my prayers.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by mcstan18(m): 11:29pm On Nov 07, 2018
loise19:
Good day ,

Please has anyone tried evaluating ICAN with ICES. Since WES is not evaluating it well.

Kindly reply if your have any information.Please help a sister, my score has dropped after my bday.

Thanks

ICES does not evaluate professional certifications.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Jasmine17(m): 11:34pm On Nov 07, 2018
ontarioissauga:

But the guy has sent verification response twice and WES denied, abi? He has tried oh. Unijos sent on 26 Oct and WES denied the mail. Check that attached file but they just acknowledged today's let them like the signature of the sender oh. Beg him to send for the third time or courier it.

Not this guy. I'm evaluating two degrees. This one has not been sent at all.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 11:44pm On Nov 07, 2018
Jasmine17:

Not this guy. I'm evaluating two degrees. This one has not been sent at all.
Anway, you got me.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Topsmamen: 11:45pm On Nov 07, 2018
Finally caught up! Whew!

Congratulations to vickyehi, doncorleone, extraterestial, wakanowdotcom, amdman and other PPR recipients.

@aworldcitizen: Please stay strong. You will be amazed when your story changes in an instant. Your PPR is almost here and it will definitely be ours to celebrate as well. We are all praying along with you.

P.S: Where's my Ifeoma?

8 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 11:48pm On Nov 07, 2018
Mrscott:
Am new here, please how do I resolve issue of age declaration on my WES evaluation? .. since it's different from the one on my passport. The one on my passport is the authentic one. And WES has sent my report already.

Will this pose an issue?? If it does pleaseeee how do I correct it??

Help pleasee
Always!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Jasmine17(m): 11:52pm On Nov 07, 2018
Debsify:
You're probably calling him when he was at the interview bro, besides he has started my verification already without even paying him a dime for it, he delivered on my transcript that has being hanging and it got to WES in 3 weeks. I'm not supporting him for dodging your calls o, but to me he has tried, and I believe he will deliver the job..besides he probably said he will conclude your work today, because his girlfriend has being helping him run around in his absence (I met her in school on Monday working on my spouse's work) and he also has someone in the registrar's office I met too..bro just calm down and call him again tomorrow.

You might be right sha. Just that i get really upset when people dodge my calls. And the phone going off once i call and coming on again after a while didnt help matters. Still, i wont put my mind there again, make hbp no go worry me for young age smiley

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Jasmine17(m): 12:03am On Nov 08, 2018
Debsify:
I started with one crook in July, and it was hanging until last month I met another person who assisted me and it got to WES on Nov 2nd. The funny thing was that my application was hijacked by someone in exams and records, and the first guy didn't even know what was happening, until the new guy took me to the office, and it got delivered 3 weeks after.

grin angry angry angry grin

Bro, abeg explain the bolded well

(1) (2) (3) ... (563) (564) (565) (566) (567) (568) (569) ... (612)

Travelling To Canada Part 11 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.