Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,740 members, 7,820,545 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

Sokoto Goes GAGA For Wamakko And The APC (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sokoto Goes GAGA For Wamakko And The APC (Photos) (36322 Views)

Sultan Of Sokoto Goes Emotional, Recalls His 40 Years Friendship With Peter Obi / Sokoto Residents Hold Rally For Wamakko And Tinubu (Video) / General Azubuike Ihejirika Joins APC (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sokoto Goes GAGA For Wamakko And The APC (Photos) by ManirBK: 10:47pm On Aug 04, 2018
9jaArea:

My fellow patriot this is like a dagger in the heart of wailers, kontinu

Please someone should call the mods this deserve to be on the front page
On their way bro.Mynd44 Lalasticlala oam4j

4 Likes

Re: Sokoto Goes GAGA For Wamakko And The APC (Photos) by nnofaith: 10:48pm On Aug 04, 2018
Don't know what will happen the day Buhari will come to Ilorin, it will be more than massive.

28 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Sokoto Goes GAGA For Wamakko And The APC (Photos) by Nobody: 11:28pm On Aug 04, 2018
The video is even better abi that one too na videoshop?

11 Likes

Re: Sokoto Goes GAGA For Wamakko And The APC (Photos) by Cajal(m): 12:10am On Aug 05, 2018
Who is the governor of sokoto state now
PMB
WAMAKO
TAMBUHA
......like for governor...wamako

20 Likes

Re: Sokoto Goes GAGA For Wamakko And The APC (Photos) by famology(m): 1:25am On Aug 05, 2018
I think Tambuwal has been lured into a real political suicide. He was a young and promising politician.Very sad!

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sokoto Goes GAGA For Wamakko And The APC (Photos) by sunnynet(m): 2:13am On Aug 05, 2018
Re: Sokoto Goes GAGA For Wamakko And The APC (Photos) by elbangeez: 3:20am On Aug 05, 2018
K

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sokoto Goes GAGA For Wamakko And The APC (Photos) by Ikpewe: 6:30am On Aug 05, 2018
YOU ARE FROM SOKOTO RIGHT NOW? I CAN PERCEIVE UR LIES BRO

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sokoto Goes GAGA For Wamakko And The APC (Photos) by FOLYKAZE(m): 7:17am On Aug 05, 2018
Omo if this kind crowd suddenly show up beside me, na to tear run be the thing o. The crowd is electrifying and scary at the same time

12 Likes

Re: Sokoto Goes GAGA For Wamakko And The APC (Photos) by ProudBornoBoy(m): 8:38am On Aug 05, 2018
down here in Borno, in fact NorthEast, it's Only Buhari We Know, Even Gombe is coming back home.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sokoto Goes GAGA For Wamakko And The APC (Photos) by madridguy(m): 8:50am On Aug 05, 2018
This is more than massive.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sokoto Goes GAGA For Wamakko And The APC (Photos) by maasoap(m): 9:05am On Aug 05, 2018
elbangeez:
Keep deceiving yourself, half or this crowd is rented from neighbouring villages and states. You will be surprised when the real votes are casted. im from sokoto ryt now.

Rented crowd for Buhari in the North? Just wait till the day Buhari himself visits Sokoto and Kwara states.

Mynd44 Lalasticlala oam4j, you guys should do the right thing.

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sokoto Goes GAGA For Wamakko And The APC (Photos) by UtuokeAlcoholic: 9:39am On Aug 05, 2018
In the voice of IPOB: "These are only hired crowd."

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sokoto Goes GAGA For Wamakko And The APC (Photos) by cybriz82(m): 9:52am On Aug 05, 2018
lolzz some of them don't even know what is going on...na make wamako just throw cash for air na em b there own...av really misz sokoto state like mad.

1 Like

Re: Sokoto Goes GAGA For Wamakko And The APC (Photos) by Nationalman: 10:32am On Aug 05, 2018
Ikpewe:
IPOB FLATHEADED FLYING PIGS OF RED MUD WON'T LIKE THIS
Definetly

7 Likes

Re: Sokoto Goes GAGA For Wamakko And The APC (Photos) by Nationalman: 10:37am On Aug 05, 2018
Vos1:
Now this is what we call massive grin
My man when you see massive eno get another name.I gladly concur in Timaya own Word

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sokoto Goes GAGA For Wamakko And The APC (Photos) by miiraaj: 10:50am On Aug 05, 2018
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Sokoto Goes GAGA For Wamakko And The APC (Photos) by ogundeleai(m): 3:40pm On Aug 05, 2018
The fact remain that North will continue to lead political direction in this country... Buhari will also assume an institution the way things are playing out...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sokoto Goes GAGA For Wamakko And The APC (Photos) by Humblega(m): 3:40pm On Aug 05, 2018
Ds is wot is called mammoth crowd...

But wait, ds aboki dem....how will a whole town go gaga bcs of just a senator representing u is visiting his town !!!!

4 Likes

Re: Sokoto Goes GAGA For Wamakko And The APC (Photos) by lonlytroy(m): 3:43pm On Aug 05, 2018
Can't somebody among the crowd shot those vampires
Re: Sokoto Goes GAGA For Wamakko And The APC (Photos) by lonlytroy(m): 3:44pm On Aug 05, 2018
Humblega:
Ds is wot is called mammoth crowd...

But wait, ds aboki dem....how will a whole town go gaga bcs of just a senator representing u is visiting his town !!!!

Power of money
Re: Sokoto Goes GAGA For Wamakko And The APC (Photos) by PigBenis(m): 3:44pm On Aug 05, 2018
I can't fathom why Nigerians celebrates mediocrity

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sokoto Goes GAGA For Wamakko And The APC (Photos) by IME1: 3:46pm On Aug 05, 2018
We know
I was there when he was governor
We know 2008
Oh my Sokoto, I shall see again soon on a platter of gold

1 Share

Re: Sokoto Goes GAGA For Wamakko And The APC (Photos) by OYAY(m): 3:47pm On Aug 05, 2018
tinsel:
What i dont understand is the thinking of these northern politicians decamping to pdp that they can really challenge Buhari in the North. It is political suicide. I can understand if they are from the south south or south east.

God will bless you my brother!!! I keep telling whoever cares to listen that I don't see a free born northerner that will mount podium in the north and campaign against Buhari; it will be a suicide mission for a fellow. But since they are deluded and have remained to be we shall wait and see!

6 Likes

Re: Sokoto Goes GAGA For Wamakko And The APC (Photos) by objobj: 3:48pm On Aug 05, 2018
elbangeez:
Keep deceiving yourself, half or this crowd is rented from neighbouring villages and states. You will be surprised when the real votes are casted. im from sokoto ryt now.

Anybody that can rent this crowd can therefore rent to win.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sokoto Goes GAGA For Wamakko And The APC (Photos) by Rilwayne001: 3:48pm On Aug 05, 2018
Ikpewe:
IPOB FLATHEADED FLYING PIGS OF RED MUD WON'T LIKE THIS
grin grin

They certainly will.

4 Likes

Re: Sokoto Goes GAGA For Wamakko And The APC (Photos) by Nobody: 3:49pm On Aug 05, 2018
kahal29:
Is anyone still in doubt?

GOV TAMBULWAL SAID PMB HAS DONE NOTHING TO SOKOTO STATE

APPOINTMENTS:
1. Aisha Abubakar Alhaji - Hon. Minister of State, FMITI
2. Dr (Barr) Balkisu Saidu
Senior Special Assistant to VP
3. Jelani Aliyu - Director General, NADDC
4. Bello Tambuwal - Permanent Secretary, FMPWH
5. Alh. Sahabi Isah Gada - Ambassador
6. Alhaji Kabiru Umar - Ambassador
7. Prof. Riskuwa Arabu - REC INEC
8. Dr. Anas Sabir - CMD UDUTH
9. Sada Sidi - Director, FMITI

BOARD CHAIRMEN
9. Barr. Inuwa Abdulkadir - NAFDAC
10. Alh. Muhammadu Maigari Dingyadi - NCCE
11. Amb. Abubakar Shehu Wurno - FCPISPT Kano
12. Hon. Abdullahi Waziri - RMRDC
13. Sen. Bello Jibril Gada - FMC Makurdi
14. Alhaji Abubakar Babba - FCFT New Bussa

BOARD MEMBERS
15. Umar Farouk Maishanu
16. Bello Garba
17. Sidi Aliyu Lamido
18. Dr. Yakubu Muhammad Maccido
19. Mustapha Ahmad S/Birni
20. Aliyu Oroji Wamakko
21. Danladi Bako
22. Ibrahim Magaji Gusau
23. Kabiru Tafida
24. Zainab Ibrahim Jabo
25. Bello Katune
26. Abubakar U. Tambuwal
27. Aminu Liman Bodinga
28. Kabiru Umar
29. Isah Bajini Galadanci
30. Ummaru Mode Hiliya
31. Abdullahi Sifawa
32. Mainasara A. Sani
33. Abdulraham G. Achida
34. Abubakar Muhammad Gada
35. Eng. Aminu Ganda
36. Mujitaba Ahmad
37. Mahe S/Gobir
38. Hayatu Tafida
39. Hajiya Laraba Dattijo
40. Bello Danbaba Binji
41. Muhammad Daniya
42. Ismail Umar Sifawa
43. Tukur S/Fada
44. Alhaji Abbas Gandi
45. ALH. Ummaru Dange (Late)
46. Alhaji Abubakar Babba
47. Hajiya Hauwau Muhammad
48. Bello Malami Magajin Rafi
49. Dr. Ibrahim Liman Sifawa
50. Abubakar Shehu Shamaki Yabo

PROJECTS:
1. The N18.3 Billion Paris Club Refund to Sokoto State, which provided Fiscal Buffer that hedged against Salaries/Pensions default
2. Release of the Budget Support Facility to the State
3. The N10.09 Billion Salary/Pension Arrears Settlement Facility
4. Over N8.7 Billion FGN/CBN Intervention Programs in the Agric Sector in Sokoto
5. Reconstruction of the Runjin Sambo - UDUS Permanent Site Road
6. Reconstruction of the Sokoto - Tambuwal - Jega Road
7. Establishment of the New 8 Division of the Nigerian Army at Kalambaina
8. Ongoing completion of the Shagari Dam/Irrigation Project
9. Award & Mobilization for the Construction of the Sabon Birni - Tsululu - Kuya - Maradi Junction Road
10. Erosion Control Projects at Dogon Daji, Bashire & Jabo Communities in Tambuwal L/Govt
11. Approval for Pre-Development Work on the Greenfield/Special Economic Zone in Sokoto
12. Over 2,200 N-Power Program Enrollees
13. Approval for the establishment of Military Tertiary Hospital, the first and only type in the country
14. N2 Billion Ecological Fund Equalization
15. Construction of 80 Housing Units at Kwannawa under the National Housing Program
16. $1.5 Million FG Health Grant under the 'Saving One Million Lives Program'
17. Erosion Control Accelerated Intervention in Sokoto South L/Govt.

Going by the above political appointment and physical projects across Sokoto state by PMB, who is fooling who?

Simply tell the people that ambition drove you out of APC, that is understandable.

You don't need this long list of buhari's affections to Sokoto state to gain support for him in Sokoto. Remember, majority of the voters are common men who don't have access to social media. Already, in Sokoto, even in 2018, just tell all those herdsmen or labourers - NIGERIA! they would answer you - SAI BABA.

The Sultan is the grand patron of Miyetti Allah. Tambuwal cannot get the PDP presidential ticket & will also lose the governorship seat.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sokoto Goes GAGA For Wamakko And The APC (Photos) by xman4life: 3:51pm On Aug 05, 2018
Wamakko? Wtf is he ?
Re: Sokoto Goes GAGA For Wamakko And The APC (Photos) by Princedapace(m): 3:51pm On Aug 05, 2018
9jaArea:

My fellow patriot this is like a dagger in the heart of wailers, kontinu

Please someone should call the mods this deserve to be on the front page

hahahahaha

i hope u are rich? All i see are poor hungry looking abokis.. that is why i dont give them one naira each time they follow me up and down on the street if i go market, they keep begging..

all of u, both pdp and apc supporters, celebrating politicians, hope una know sey they are made and their kids are secured in far away europe.

1 Like

Re: Sokoto Goes GAGA For Wamakko And The APC (Photos) by Nobody: 3:52pm On Aug 05, 2018
kahal29:
Is anyone still in doubt?

GOV TAMBULWAL SAID PMB HAS DONE NOTHING TO SOKOTO STATE

APPOINTMENTS:
1. Aisha Abubakar Alhaji - Hon. Minister of State, FMITI
2. Dr (Barr) Balkisu Saidu
Senior Special Assistant to VP
3. Jelani Aliyu - Director General, NADDC
4. Bello Tambuwal - Permanent Secretary, FMPWH
5. Alh. Sahabi Isah Gada - Ambassador
6. Alhaji Kabiru Umar - Ambassador
7. Prof. Riskuwa Arabu - REC INEC
8. Dr. Anas Sabir - CMD UDUTH
9. Sada Sidi - Director, FMITI

BOARD CHAIRMEN
9. Barr. Inuwa Abdulkadir - NAFDAC
10. Alh. Muhammadu Maigari Dingyadi - NCCE
11. Amb. Abubakar Shehu Wurno - FCPISPT Kano
12. Hon. Abdullahi Waziri - RMRDC
13. Sen. Bello Jibril Gada - FMC Makurdi
14. Alhaji Abubakar Babba - FCFT New Bussa

BOARD MEMBERS
15. Umar Farouk Maishanu
16. Bello Garba
17. Sidi Aliyu Lamido
18. Dr. Yakubu Muhammad Maccido
19. Mustapha Ahmad S/Birni
20. Aliyu Oroji Wamakko
21. Danladi Bako
22. Ibrahim Magaji Gusau
23. Kabiru Tafida
24. Zainab Ibrahim Jabo
25. Bello Katune
26. Abubakar U. Tambuwal
27. Aminu Liman Bodinga
28. Kabiru Umar
29. Isah Bajini Galadanci
30. Ummaru Mode Hiliya
31. Abdullahi Sifawa
32. Mainasara A. Sani
33. Abdulraham G. Achida
34. Abubakar Muhammad Gada
35. Eng. Aminu Ganda
36. Mujitaba Ahmad
37. Mahe S/Gobir
38. Hayatu Tafida
39. Hajiya Laraba Dattijo
40. Bello Danbaba Binji
41. Muhammad Daniya
42. Ismail Umar Sifawa
43. Tukur S/Fada
44. Alhaji Abbas Gandi
45. ALH. Ummaru Dange (Late)
46. Alhaji Abubakar Babba
47. Hajiya Hauwau Muhammad
48. Bello Malami Magajin Rafi
49. Dr. Ibrahim Liman Sifawa
50. Abubakar Shehu Shamaki Yabo

PROJECTS:
1. The N18.3 Billion Paris Club Refund to Sokoto State, which provided Fiscal Buffer that hedged against Salaries/Pensions default
2. Release of the Budget Support Facility to the State
3. The N10.09 Billion Salary/Pension Arrears Settlement Facility
4. Over N8.7 Billion FGN/CBN Intervention Programs in the Agric Sector in Sokoto
5. Reconstruction of the Runjin Sambo - UDUS Permanent Site Road
6. Reconstruction of the Sokoto - Tambuwal - Jega Road
7. Establishment of the New 8 Division of the Nigerian Army at Kalambaina
8. Ongoing completion of the Shagari Dam/Irrigation Project
9. Award & Mobilization for the Construction of the Sabon Birni - Tsululu - Kuya - Maradi Junction Road
10. Erosion Control Projects at Dogon Daji, Bashire & Jabo Communities in Tambuwal L/Govt
11. Approval for Pre-Development Work on the Greenfield/Special Economic Zone in Sokoto
12. Over 2,200 N-Power Program Enrollees
13. Approval for the establishment of Military Tertiary Hospital, the first and only type in the country
14. N2 Billion Ecological Fund Equalization
15. Construction of 80 Housing Units at Kwannawa under the National Housing Program
16. $1.5 Million FG Health Grant under the 'Saving One Million Lives Program'
17. Erosion Control Accelerated Intervention in Sokoto South L/Govt.

Going by the above political appointment and physical projects across Sokoto state by PMB, who is fooling who?

Simply tell the people that ambition drove you out of APC, that is understandable.

All these appointments for Sokoto alone? Hausa/Fulani has killed us.
Re: Sokoto Goes GAGA For Wamakko And The APC (Photos) by Kielsin: 3:52pm On Aug 05, 2018
Nigeria politician with their drama
Re: Sokoto Goes GAGA For Wamakko And The APC (Photos) by Mystiquefia: 3:53pm On Aug 05, 2018
9jaArea:
E don red for Tambuwal
He pushed the self destruct button, that's what you get by listening to Wike, Ipob Fayose and Ffk

lolzz you're wicked ooo.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Buhari's Convoy & Crowd In Kaduna (Photos) / EFCC Seizes George Turnah's Houses And Bank Accounts / Nigeria Now In State Of Emergency - Dogara As Soldiers Are Deployed To 28 States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.