Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,620 members, 7,809,288 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:18 AM

Examine Your Life - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Examine Your Life (250 Views)

Examine Your Faith Inside Jesus Christ Crucified / Examine Your Ways! / Has Kanye West Truly Become Christian? Let's Examine His Past And Present Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Examine Your Life by jonatoye(m): 7:47am On Aug 05, 2018
~~~Daily Spiritual Digest~~~

Focus: Examine your life

WORD FOR TODAY
A man can choose to deceive himself and people around him but not God. It is very essential for every one of us to always evaluate our ways to ascertain if we are still in faith!!!
Scriptural Reference
"Examine yourselves as to whether you are in the faith. Test yourselves." (2Corinthians 13:5a NKJV)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It is not enough to engage in various spiritual activities, speak spiritual languages, move with people of God and appear in the garment of godly people; we must always look critically into the way we live to see if we are still doing the will of God and obeying His word. To be in faith means to believe in the word of God and act accordingly.

Irrespective of what you present yourself to do in the name of God, it will never pay you if you are not living in line with the word of God. Our God is holy and those who choose to serve him must be holy and work in His ways. Hence, this message is coming to you to encourage you that you are required to serve God without shortcomings.
+ Do you still love God? Do you cherish doing His will at all cost? Do you love your neighbour? Does your life portray the fruit of the spirit (Galatians 5:22)? Will you really make heaven? Are you a good example? Is your life according to God's template for you in the land of the living? What are you living for?

Prayer Point:
Lord! I receive the grace to always be in faith by living a life patterned according to your precept and ways in Jesus name. Amen!!!

Main Emphasis:
Living right begins with proper and honest evaluation of your life!!!
¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Have a Glorious Worship Experience!!!

1 Like

Re: Examine Your Life by delkuf(m): 8:51am On Aug 05, 2018
God bless you
Re: Examine Your Life by Nobody: 4:03pm On Aug 08, 2018
Amen.... Beautifully written...
Sir..I don't mean to derail any of your threads,but they are a blessing to me and sometimes I feel compelled to write something...and that's it.
This thread right here is the Holy Spirit speaking to me....in a most powerful way.
When the truth hits me in the face, I have to respond...so if you see any future replies, please know that it is sincere...
Thank you

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Police Arrest Killers Of Pastor Accused Of Witchcraft / Sunday Family Prayer Points. / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 01/09/18

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.