Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,320 members, 7,836,378 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:42 AM

The Master Key To All Breakthrough (1) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Master Key To All Breakthrough (1) (624 Views)

Prophet Jeremiah Says He Has 'the Master Key' That Can Unlock All Problems-video / See Prophet Jeremiah Receiving “Master Key” Directly From God Which Will Unlock / The Master Key To All Breakthrough (2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Master Key To All Breakthrough (1) by Revadebola: 8:16am On Aug 05, 2018
THE MASTER KEY TO ALL BREAKTHROUGHS. (1).

Genesis 12:7-8 (KJV)
"And the Lord appeared unto Abram, and said, Unto thy seed will I give this land: and there builded he an altar unto the Lord , who appeared unto him. And he removed from thence unto a mountain on the east of Beth-el, and pitched his tent, having Beth-el on the west, and Hai on the east: and there he builded an altar unto the Lord , and called upon the name of the Lord".

From the above scripture, we see that prayer is the key to access the presence of the Almighty God.
If you will pray, then you can boldly come into the throne of grace.

Hebrews 4:16 (KJV)
"Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need."

And at the throne of grace, you will receive mercy and find grace to help you.

Mercy cancels the punishments you deserve, while grace bestows upon you the blessings and favour you don't merit.

PRAYER POINTS :
1. Father, use Your ink and pen of mercy to rewrite the story of my life.
2. Lord by Your mercies forgive me all my sins.
3. Oh Lord, grant me Your greater grace.
4. Lord Jesus, increase Your favour in my life.

To Be Continued Tomorrow.

SUBSCRIBE FOR FREE, ON YOUR WHATSAPP WITH +2349059270030, TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY AUDIO PRAYER .

CHARLES ADEBOLA MINISTRIES, is being invited for deliverance ministrations, services, crusades, trainings by churches and organizations.

FOR DELIVERANCE PRAYERS AND INTERPRETATION OF DREAMS, CALL OR WHATSAPP, +2349059270030.

SHARE THIS POST WITH ALL YOUR CONTACTS.

"LIKE" my Facebook page, "Charles Adebola Ministries.
Re: The Master Key To All Breakthrough (1) by Lagosfinder(m): 8:30am On Aug 05, 2018
Learnt from your post

(1) (Reply)

Dealing With The Spirit Of Death And Hell / Judaism 101 For My Igbo "Jew Wannabe" Brothers / Trinity Would Slap Christ, When He Said My Father Is Greater I

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.