Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,412 members, 7,819,468 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

Advantages Of Cryptocurrency Trading Over Forex Trading - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Advantages Of Cryptocurrency Trading Over Forex Trading (1147 Views)

You Want To Learn Cryptocurrency Trading?.. Then This Is For YOU... / Free Cryptocurrency Trading Training (whatsapp) / Entraded - An AI Powered Algorithmic Cryptocurrency Trading Platform. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advantages Of Cryptocurrency Trading Over Forex Trading by jacofats(m): 8:30am On Aug 05, 2018
When trading Forex, you do not really own the underlying assets you are trading. e.g. when you buy USD/JPY, you‟re not actually buyng USD and sellng JPY in real terms, rather the trader is simply speculating on the exchange rate, whereas when trading cryptocurrencies on exchanges, you actually own the tokens you are holding at a particular time. These tokens can be sold on the exchange or transferred out of the exchange for other use.

 Forex is traded 24hours a day, Monday to Friday, whereas currently you can trade cryptocurrencies 24hours a day, 7 days a week non-stop on the exchanges.

 You need leverage to make a reasonable return trading forex but you can make same level of returns on crypto trading without leverage; this is mainly because the volatility that occurs for cryptocurrencies is so much more than on currencies.

 Since you don‟t really need to trade cryptos using a margin account, you do not need to worry about margin calls and stop outs like the retail trader experinces in trading FX. You eventually still have the unit of coins bought and funds can be wiped out only when value of coin bought goes to zero.

 For cryptocurrency trading, you can view the order book:
The demand (list of pending buy orders: price people are willing to buy and quantity vs the supply (pending orders of people willing to sell; price they've placed to sell and quantity) These help you make better trading analysis and decision

Take advantage of the emerging world of cryptocurrencies, trade altcoins profitably.

Enquiries: call/WhatsApp

1 Like

Re: Advantages Of Cryptocurrency Trading Over Forex Trading by Michaelnsd: 1:47pm On Oct 10, 2020
Hello to Everyone,

I'm Michael, and I'm here to share an opportunity to you all of earning via cryptocurrency's trading online, it is as real as reality, depending on who puts your through in that path. For crypto enthusiastic who intends to dive into the world of spot and futures trading, crypto investment and the likes but don't know how. An online community had been created for this purpose of training and mentoring in that regard, to instil the necessary knowledge you need to equip yourself to be able to succeed in the Blockchain space.

In this age and time, where businesses are almost heading virtual, it is important you get involved and not be left out, and expose yourself to great opportunities such as Midas Investment, in which you earn for life of about 60k to 70k monthly (that's someone's salary of 30days of hard work of daily 9 to 5 routine Job), and the good part is that you earn this for life through the activities of coin being burn, as it increases in value, your interest boom or moon as well. Please, do not let this opportunity pass you by, I am not here to coerce you or force you but I'm only trying to show you that the Cryptocurrency Blockchain space has a lot of opportunities for one to grab to earn passive income with ease at the comfort of your home. If you're willing to join our online community, please send me a WhatsApp message on +2348167114856, so then I can add you up, and put you through on how it is, or send me a message on alimimichaelnsd@yahoo.com

Thanks alot, and see you soon
Yours sincerely
Michael,

1 Like

Re: Advantages Of Cryptocurrency Trading Over Forex Trading by iFindhub(m): 11:27am On Apr 18, 2022
This is going to be a great read if you want to know the several benefits of cryptocurrency.

https://cryptohodl.tech/benefits-of-cryptocurrency/

(1) (Reply)

Beware Of This Scammer / Please Who Can Help Me Pay For Linkedin With Paypal Or A Credit Card / Extremely Clean Us Used Dell Core I5-----7000 Series----SOLD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.