Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,620 members, 7,816,551 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

The 2019 Election........ Hear Me Out, It Is Not A Prophecy But A Script. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The 2019 Election........ Hear Me Out, It Is Not A Prophecy But A Script. (1012 Views)

Dogara Raises Alarm Over 2019 Election / Don't Run Against Me In 2019 Election, Buhari Begs Nigerian Youths / See What Buhari Is Taking With Him To Daura If He Loses 2019 Election - Adeyanju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The 2019 Election........ Hear Me Out, It Is Not A Prophecy But A Script. by Zamoni15(m): 8:41am On Aug 05, 2018
Hear me out

It is not a prophecy but a script.

The marketing strategy for Atiku, Tambuwal and Kwankwaso in the east will be restructuring.

After party primaries, PDP will likely pick their VP candidate from East.

The song of restructuring will diminish the PDP support in the north.

The picking of VP in the east will diminish PDP support in the west.

Average Yoruba man will support Prof Osinbajo against whoever that PDP pick in the east (Facebook interest will be dumped for regional interest )

Average core Muslim will run back to Baba while viewing PDP candidate as IPOB supporter (you will understand this theory more when you study why lagosians abandoned Agbaje when he started elevating Igbo interest in Lagos to get their support against the feeling of average omoluabi )

South east will be polarised by 4 is better than 8 in view of 2023.

All these take it back comrades will align with Osinbajo campaign structure.

Wailers will be left stranded again.

This is not a movie, Nigeria democratic space is not difficult to decode. IPOB turned our friends to foes and healing can never be spontaneous.

In the last minute, what you will be hearing is, Buhari/Osinbajo is better than this Wike/Fayose gang�������. Average noise from the south west is for negotiation of more infrastructure, Yorubas are smart at that. Saraki allegation that Lagos is favoured by Buhari is already viewed negatively by his sympathisers in SW��

An average Igbo man shouting Atiku do not have voters card. They will be busy with Arsenal Chelsea match on election day. Once the result is announced, they will justify the outcome by telling you that they know the result before the election. ����. That Buhari is not weak like Jonathan �����. They will spend 30 minutes to curse Jonathan for election he didn't contest and continue with their Gulder, isiewu and Heineken.

Next morning, they will tell you that they are happy that Buhari won so that there will be peace as they reopen their chops. ���. While reading complete sports, they will start a new discussion immediately, 2023 is our turn, who will succeed Buhari? ����.

Should I continue?

�������
Let hear your own opinion

6 Likes

Re: The 2019 Election........ Hear Me Out, It Is Not A Prophecy But A Script. by Macaulay10(m): 8:42am On Aug 05, 2018
It will be hard for PDP to win 2019 Election

We want restructuring but guess what, the north have the votes and they will always vote it down. the ibos want presidency but they will always need the votes from the SW. In an ideal world we would have people like Durotoye but in the real world we have people like Saraki, Fayose,Dino,kashamu, Atiku and tambuwal.

You can live in an ideal world or you can face our realities. The reality is the people whose vote really determine elections are not you and I and they dont consider things we consider. The bus drivers, the Almajiris, the agberos, market women, the farmers outnumber you and I, 9 to 1!!! So for every vote you make based on youth, ideas, integrity, honesty, there are 9 that are based on tribe, religion, bag of rice, money and they are the votes that really matter. This is why we will always have bad choices and people like Dino and Fayose and kashamu in office and they dont care about what you say or think because your English and votes dont matter to them.

I am not here to preach, I am just reading the terrain as I see it. In an ideal world none of the names mentioned would be candidates, most of them if not all belong in jail

Reference @geometricaxis

2 Likes

Re: The 2019 Election........ Hear Me Out, It Is Not A Prophecy But A Script. by izzou(m): 8:45am On Aug 05, 2018
grin grin

PDP gave the South east the Party chairman position so that the VP position will go to the West

You of all people should know that

2 Likes

Re: The 2019 Election........ Hear Me Out, It Is Not A Prophecy But A Script. by Chibuzoc(m): 9:01am On Aug 05, 2018
Does it mean that election can't be held without zoning
With this mindset we ain't developing any time soon

Abeg how do i get to China
我应该是个中国人
Re: The 2019 Election........ Hear Me Out, It Is Not A Prophecy But A Script. by zlantanfan: 9:08am On Aug 05, 2018
izzou:
grin grin

PDP gave the South east the Party chairman position so that the VP position will go to the West

i thought uche secondus was ss.

Either way that VP would be dicey becos the north have their reservation about se politicians since time immemorial but only fayose is the sw PDP political but his character and recent loss doesn't show well. And it can't be ss due to previous arrangement

1 Like

Re: The 2019 Election........ Hear Me Out, It Is Not A Prophecy But A Script. by Betakeshi: 9:18am On Aug 05, 2018
cool
Re: The 2019 Election........ Hear Me Out, It Is Not A Prophecy But A Script. by RevenGeMission: 9:23am On Aug 05, 2018
Trek go nah !! grin grin grin grin
Chibuzoc:
Does it mean that election can't be held without zoning
With this mindset we ain't developing any time soon

Abeg how do i get to China
我应该是个中国人
Re: The 2019 Election........ Hear Me Out, It Is Not A Prophecy But A Script. by Chibuzoc(m): 9:25am On Aug 05, 2018
RevenGeMission:
Trek go nah !! grin grin grin grin

Help me with the map
Re: The 2019 Election........ Hear Me Out, It Is Not A Prophecy But A Script. by helinues: 9:36am On Aug 05, 2018
zlantanfan:

Either way that VP would be dicey becos the north have their reservation about se politicians since time immemorial but only fayose is the sw PDP political but his character and recent loss doesn't show well. And it can't be ss due to previous arrangement

My thought as well

PDP presidential primary winner would only be decided by the cabals
Re: The 2019 Election........ Hear Me Out, It Is Not A Prophecy But A Script. by izzou(m): 9:42am On Aug 05, 2018
zlantanfan:

A westerner will emerge.. It mustnt be Fayose

Nobody knew Osibanjo till 2015. Someone from the west will be VP
Re: The 2019 Election........ Hear Me Out, It Is Not A Prophecy But A Script. by RevenGeMission: 10:19am On Aug 05, 2018
Use google nah
Chibuzoc:

Help me with the map
Re: The 2019 Election........ Hear Me Out, It Is Not A Prophecy But A Script. by Nationalman: 1:45pm On Aug 05, 2018
Zamoni15:
Hear me out

It is not a prophecy but a script.

The marketing strategy for Atiku, Tambuwal and Kwankwaso in the east will be restructuring.

After party primaries, PDP will likely pick their VP candidate from East.

The song of restructuring will diminish the PDP support in the north.

The picking of VP in the east will diminish PDP support in the west.

Average Yoruba man will support Prof Osinbajo against whoever that PDP pick in the east (Facebook interest will be dumped for regional interest )

Average core Muslim will run back to Baba while viewing PDP candidate as IPOB supporter (you will understand this theory more when you study why lagosians abandoned Agbaje when he started elevating Igbo interest in Lagos to get their support against the feeling of average omoluabi )

South east will be polarised by 4 is better than 8 in view of 2023.

All these take it back comrades will align with Osinbajo campaign structure.

Wailers will be left stranded again.

This is not a movie, Nigeria democratic space is not difficult to decode. IPOB turned our friends to foes and healing can never be spontaneous.

In the last minute, what you will be hearing is, Buhari/Osinbajo is better than this Wike/Fayose gang�������. Average noise from the south west is for negotiation of more infrastructure, Yorubas are smart at that. Saraki allegation that Lagos is favoured by Buhari is already viewed negatively by his sympathisers in SW��

An average Igbo man shouting Atiku do not have voters card. They will be busy with Arsenal Chelsea match on election day. Once the result is announced, they will justify the outcome by telling you that they know the result before the election. ����. That Buhari is not weak like Jonathan �����. They will spend 30 minutes to curse Jonathan for election he didn't contest and continue with their Gulder, isiewu and Heineken.

Next morning, they will tell you that they are happy that Buhari won so that there will be peace as they reopen their chops. ���. While reading complete sports, they will start a new discussion immediately, 2023 is our turn, who will succeed Buhari? ����.

Should I continue?

�������
Let hear your own opinion
You are Bastardly Correct. 7 Gbosa for you.
But you forgot to add .The fake Prophets will start trying to twist the so called prophecy they gave about PMB losing on after seeing the apparent Victory to say the christian body did not pray harder. when we all know that they are lies concocted to further divide us as a people.
Re: The 2019 Election........ Hear Me Out, It Is Not A Prophecy But A Script. by Nationalman: 1:47pm On Aug 05, 2018
izzou:
grin grin

Nope. The POsition for VP is Zone to the South East or South South

(1) (Reply)

Is Governor Fayose Not Interested In Being President Anymore? / Caption This Photo Of Atiku Abubakar And Senator Ademola Adeleke / 2019 Presidency: Agbakoba Lists Places Buhari Will Lose Election, Reveals Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.