Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,585 members, 7,812,912 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:12 PM

Lady Comes Out Without A Scratch From Accident Which Killed 4 Persons. Photos - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lady Comes Out Without A Scratch From Accident Which Killed 4 Persons. Photos (43070 Views)

Family Of 5 Escapes Without A Scratch After Trailer Crushes Car In Jos / Pictures Of The 100-Year-Old ‘Odan’ Tree That Fell In Oyo & Killed 4 Persons / Pastor Survives Accident Which Killed 6 On Lagos-Ibadan Road. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Comes Out Without A Scratch From Accident Which Killed 4 Persons. Photos by Ade3000yrs(m): 8:42pm On Aug 05, 2018
The way We Christians reason and report news a times makes and validate unfortunate and senseless people to insult the hand and power of God and divine intervention. We allow ingrates to slit God on the throath
Re: Lady Comes Out Without A Scratch From Accident Which Killed 4 Persons. Photos by beloxxi25(m): 8:46pm On Aug 05, 2018
Small girl with big God it's isn't her time for death.
Re: Lady Comes Out Without A Scratch From Accident Which Killed 4 Persons. Photos by elyte89: 8:49pm On Aug 05, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

SO THE HUNDREDS THAT HAVE DIED IN HERDSMEN ATTACKS, IT WAS THEIR TIME? HOW DO YOU KNOW THERE'S A PARTICULAR TIME FOR PEOPLE TO DIE, WHO MADE YOU TIME KEEPER OF ANYTHING? undecided

Same as ppu saying its UNTIMELY DATE,DO DEY also know d time dey would die too? undecided undecided
Re: Lady Comes Out Without A Scratch From Accident Which Killed 4 Persons. Photos by superpauL(m): 8:58pm On Aug 05, 2018
nepapole:
Nobody cheats death. Her time never reach ni. Happy for her sha.
bro, if some1 throw bomb for somewhere and kill 600 persons including little children.
is it fair to say ''THEIR TIME don reach to die?''
Re: Lady Comes Out Without A Scratch From Accident Which Killed 4 Persons. Photos by otunbadan(m): 9:13pm On Aug 05, 2018
nepapole:
Nobody cheats death. Her time never reach ni. Happy for her sha.

Nothing like that... Blessed is blessed... It's not about time or cheating
Re: Lady Comes Out Without A Scratch From Accident Which Killed 4 Persons. Photos by freethinker01: 9:55pm On Aug 05, 2018
aribisala0:
The other day I bought a crate of eggs but it fell on the ground and most of the eggs were smashed . I checked and just two were left totally unscratched.

Wow!!

The Lord is Good

All the time.

Those two eggs were covered by His Grace
You're a hell of a funny dude... Sacarsm kee u there
Halleluia!!
Re: Lady Comes Out Without A Scratch From Accident Which Killed 4 Persons. Photos by nepapole(m): 10:13pm On Aug 05, 2018
superpauL:

bro, if some1 throw bomb for somewhere and kill 600 persons including little children.
is it fair to say ''THEIR TIME don reach to die?''
Yes sir. No one was promised long life sir. Even if it's a month old baby, it's his time ni ye.
Re: Lady Comes Out Without A Scratch From Accident Which Killed 4 Persons. Photos by Udoskybest: 10:49pm On Aug 05, 2018
diebuhari1:
Typical useless, insensitive and selfish Nigerian.
He's a great God because you came out without scratch, what about the others that died?
Mugu
Posting it here is a means of appreciating GOD. I think u are the insensitive one here
Re: Lady Comes Out Without A Scratch From Accident Which Killed 4 Persons. Photos by kaymart: 12:41am On Aug 06, 2018
dominique:

And you're already posting online, you're strong o. May God rest his soul and console you and the rest of your family

as in ehn....the guy over-strong sef. many wouldn't be able to look at their screen let alone type anything on it.
Re: Lady Comes Out Without A Scratch From Accident Which Killed 4 Persons. Photos by newslifeop: 1:10am On Aug 06, 2018
ohh
Re: Lady Comes Out Without A Scratch From Accident Which Killed 4 Persons. Photos by mechanics(m): 1:52am On Aug 06, 2018
Thank God for her life, God has not finished with her yet.
Re: Lady Comes Out Without A Scratch From Accident Which Killed 4 Persons. Photos by abuhusna1: 3:12am On Aug 06, 2018
barack32:
Happy for her... my dad also died in this same accident scene yesterday... but I give God all the glory and honor
Sorry for the loss bro.
Re: Lady Comes Out Without A Scratch From Accident Which Killed 4 Persons. Photos by gabbysegzy: 8:30am On Aug 06, 2018
I am happy for you. may the lord give you long life and fufilment
Re: Lady Comes Out Without A Scratch From Accident Which Killed 4 Persons. Photos by buzmanjohn(m): 1:15pm On Aug 06, 2018
wow

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Moist Beach Club: I Visited The Most Beautiful Beach In Lagos - Video / Beautiful Sights Of Lagos Island / Mindblowing Pictures Of Owu Falls- The Unpopular Wonder In The Wilderness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.