Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,200 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

The Secret Of Doing What The Scriptures Says Boldly - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Secret Of Doing What The Scriptures Says Boldly (317 Views)

What Happens To Those Who Did Evil To Fulfill The Scriptures ? / How To Live In The Presence Of God Almighty Like The Scriptures Commanded / Why Don't Pastors Preach About PAUPER'S TITHE As Prescribed By Scriptures? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Secret Of Doing What The Scriptures Says Boldly by lightblazingnow(m): 9:21am On Aug 05, 2018
When you begin to add to what the scriptures have said and started suggesting your own ideas, your life becomes complicated and difficult. Most folks say to be a Christian is so hard. Someone said to be a Christian is very difficult and stressful. Yes, that's because you have been reading back of the scriptures without being carried by the Holy Spirit. You are playing with fire and that Holy fire may consume you completely.

Do you mean to us that Christ Jesus, the word made flesh who was manifested to take away our sins and to bring eternal life to as many as will believe and receive His authentic and complete transformations, was he speaking from both sides of his mouth?

Matthew 11:28 Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. 11:29 Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls. 11:30 For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.

The thing is, many do not start up, desiring to learn from Christ Jesus, they felt because they have been taught in this world's education, they know how to read and write, and so they assume they wouldn't need anyone to help them read the Bible. So, they just delve into the Bible and start making a mess up of the whole process oblivious of the fact that these things are spiritually grasp. Only those who are led by the Holy Spirit will be able to comprehend the issues of the heart.

The master, Christ Jesus said " come to me, All of you who are struggling to know God Almighty, you are desiring to learn of God Almighty, what you need is to come to me, come to Christ Jesus, the embodiment of wisdom and knowledge of God Almighty, the custodian of records and counting. What are you going to do?, despise him and expect to hear from the father God Almighty?? We don't think so, for he who honour the lord God Almighty must also honour him, Christ Jesus.

How is it easy to do the scriptures. Never forget what I am going to share with you right now, you can never use yourself, by yourself to be able to obey God Almighty. That's what some of you are struggling to achieve in your ministry. Teaching men and women to try to obey the word of God Almighty so that they could go to heaven. Why have you all made the word of God Almighty of no effect, teaching and uplifting the traditional thoughts of men and demons.

Romans 10:8 But what saith it? The word is nigh thee, even in thy mouth, and in thy heart: that is, the word of faith, which we preach; 10:9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. 10:10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

This is it. The word of God Almighty that you are trying hard to obey is alive in you, inside your mouth, even in your heart. What does that mean, it means that when the scriptures said be holy, be pure, pray, whatsoever the scriptures said and required from you isn't from you or else men have a lot of boasting to brag. But not before God Almighty because we are his workmanship created in Christ Jesus for good works. Which God Almighty perfected even before the foundation of the world.

Ephesians 2:8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: 2:9 Not of works, lest any man should boast. 2:10 For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them.

The word of peace is inside you, what the most high God Almighty is expecting from you, the believer is to accept peace, His excellent peace engrafted within you to bring forth and increase and exceedingly bring forth fruit to eternal life.

Philemon 1:6 That the communication of thy faith may become effectual by the acknowledging of every good thing which is in you in Christ Jesus.

The acknowledgement of every good thing, the translators called it things, but we all know it's more than things, it's divine abilities, working, persuading and converting your soul to taste and see that this is better than usual. He that's from above is above all.

James 1:21 Wherefore lay apart all filthiness and superfluity of naughtiness, and receive with meekness the engrafted word, which is able to save your souls. Amen.
Re: The Secret Of Doing What The Scriptures Says Boldly by orisa37: 10:16am On Aug 05, 2018
You must be BORN-AGAIN !!!
Re: The Secret Of Doing What The Scriptures Says Boldly by lightblazingnow(m): 12:01pm On Aug 05, 2018
Love you LORD CHRIST JESUS
Re: The Secret Of Doing What The Scriptures Says Boldly by orisa37: 4:20pm On Aug 05, 2018
You must be Born Again.
Re: The Secret Of Doing What The Scriptures Says Boldly by Sunnyshinylight(f): 3:52pm On Aug 09, 2018
AMEN
Re: The Secret Of Doing What The Scriptures Says Boldly by lightblazingnow(m): 8:18am On Aug 12, 2018
Praises
Re: The Secret Of Doing What The Scriptures Says Boldly by Sunnyshinylight(f): 9:43am On Aug 19, 2018
Amen

(1) (Reply)

The Bible Teaches Inequality, Women Didn’t Come From Men’s Ribs - Feminist / Pastor Adeboye"i Never Called Tinubu,just Get Your Pvcs & Do The Needful(pics) / Over 300 People Get Free Medical Treatment In Pentecostal Church Of Grace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.