Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:35 AM

This "Naija Made" Architect Builds Nice Houses With 8 Bags Of Cements (pics) - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / This "Naija Made" Architect Builds Nice Houses With 8 Bags Of Cements (pics) (885 Views)

Danger! Anambra Man Builds Two-storey Building With Bamboo, Says Iron Expensive / How To Calculate The Number Of Blocks And Cements Needed To Build Your House. / Buy Ipaja Boystown Property And Get (500pieces Of Blocks, 50bags Of Cements) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This "Naija Made" Architect Builds Nice Houses With 8 Bags Of Cements (pics) by tosteMedia: 10:26am On Aug 05, 2018
Unbelievable right? TosteMedia discovered a viral architect who makes beautiful houses that are affordable for Nigerians at a relatively cheap cost.

Temitope Baba is an indigenous Nigerian architect who is passionate about affordable buildings for average Nigerians. In a Facebook post on his page which went viral, he explained that he can complete houses with just 8 bags of cements. At a time when government is committed to making life hard for its masses, this is a great development. He's TosteMedia's "Man crush everyday".

How many accolades does he deserves?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: This "Naija Made" Architect Builds Nice Houses With 8 Bags Of Cements (pics) by ConcNiggress56(f): 10:43am On Aug 05, 2018
Amazing..

Your caption though grin grin cheesy cheesy

Your posts amuses me
Re: This "Naija Made" Architect Builds Nice Houses With 8 Bags Of Cements (pics) by Niyeal(m): 10:48am On Aug 05, 2018
Incredible
Re: This "Naija Made" Architect Builds Nice Houses With 8 Bags Of Cements (pics) by Celcius: 10:48am On Aug 05, 2018
Impressive.
We will appreciate him more if he will educate the public on how it's done, cost implications and how sustainable this is.
Re: This "Naija Made" Architect Builds Nice Houses With 8 Bags Of Cements (pics) by tosteMedia: 11:25am On Aug 05, 2018
Lalasticlala
Seen

food don done so abeg
Re: This "Naija Made" Architect Builds Nice Houses With 8 Bags Of Cements (pics) by Samusu(m): 11:27am On Aug 05, 2018
Wow wow wow
Re: This "Naija Made" Architect Builds Nice Houses With 8 Bags Of Cements (pics) by lulocs: 11:51am On Aug 05, 2018
Cc: EgunMogaji

1 Like

Re: This "Naija Made" Architect Builds Nice Houses With 8 Bags Of Cements (pics) by wiseman2: 12:34pm On Aug 05, 2018
This is nice. Any ideas how much the total cost for that particular building will be?
Re: This "Naija Made" Architect Builds Nice Houses With 8 Bags Of Cements (pics) by Nobody: 12:42pm On Aug 05, 2018
lulocs:
Cc: EgunMogaji

Thank you. You name will be remembered in good things.

I've said it before, we waste too much materials in building houses in Nigeria.

The technique he is using is widely known outside of Nigeria. But our people think that if it's not made from blocks then it ain't shyte.

If he uses wood framing then he can even build with zero cement (after foundation just like his example).

Advantage of wood framing is arrow straight finishes, elaborate designs, speed and efficiency.

2 Likes

Re: This "Naija Made" Architect Builds Nice Houses With 8 Bags Of Cements (pics) by otipoju(m): 1:00pm On Aug 05, 2018
EgunMogaji:

Thank you. You name will be remembered in good things.

I've said it before, we waste too much materials in building houses in Nigeria.

The technique he is using is widely known outside of Nigeria. But our people think that if it's not made from blocks then it ain't shyte.

If he uses wood framing then he can even build with zero cement (after foundation just like his example).

Advantage of wood framing is row straight finishes, elaborate designs, speed and efficiency.

My Uncles came to visit and if I did not tell them the house was built with wood frames they would never have known.
Re: This "Naija Made" Architect Builds Nice Houses With 8 Bags Of Cements (pics) by Nobody: 1:05pm On Aug 05, 2018
otipoju:

My Uncles came to visit and if I did not tell them the house was built with wood frames they would never have known.

They'll tell you about termites as if we don't have termites here too.

Any challenge can be dealt with.

My Mother In Law was concerned about our two story house when she was visiting and I told her that it was built with wood. So I took her to a new construction that was 5 stories high and being built with wood grin

She said Tor cheesy
Re: This "Naija Made" Architect Builds Nice Houses With 8 Bags Of Cements (pics) by tosteMedia: 5:25pm On Aug 05, 2018
Lalasticlala
Seun

Is this post not good enough for fp?

Talk to me please
Re: This "Naija Made" Architect Builds Nice Houses With 8 Bags Of Cements (pics) by adontcare(f): 9:29pm On Aug 05, 2018
And how many bricks is required plus cost of bricks/1. And how do u get d bricks in a diffrent state if it is not in ur state of residence?

(1) (Reply)

19 Crazy Facts About Bill Gates' $123 Million Washington Mansion Madeline Stone / Looking For An Apartment To Lease At Agege, Lagos. Drop Your Request / iLand Lands Inside Beechwood Shapati Lekki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.