|Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,744,964 members, 6,512,606 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 September 2021 at 04:10 AM
I Look Too Young And I Find It Hard To Relate With People / Gloria Akuffo: I Had My Children With People's Husbands / Disgrace! Husband & Wife Fight In Public, Exchange Blows. Wife Wins? (Pix Video) (2) (3) (4)
|Relating With People In Public by manontree: 10:59am On Aug 05, 2018|
She asked a question in a general group on WhatsApp.
I responded to the question professionally.
She tagged my response and typed: "you're an idiot"
I replied: "Thanks so much, now that you point my attention to this idiotic part of me, I'll surely work on it, God bless you my dear..."
And the whole place shook. Over 118 people commented and were so surprised by my response.
Of course she was terribly bashed to the extent that she left the group.
An hour later she called me to apologise for her stupidity bla bla bla. We became friends.
I handled her premarital counselling sessions.
On my birthday last month, she and her husband gave me a gift worth over 1.2million naira. This was a year after she called me an idiot.
1. Your reaction to negative feedbacks or situations shows how mature you are.
2. You have the power of choice whenever anybody does or says anything to you.
3. If someone calls you anything negative and you lose yourself and begin to fight or shout or do anything terrible, you only prove them right.
4. It is better to keep quiet and people think you're a fool than for you to open your mouth and then confirm you're truly a fool.
5. You have the power to win people through your maturity and composure.
6. Life is all about people. If I had responded to her negatively, I would have lost a friend forever.
7. There are people who are sent to you by God to help your journey in life to be worthwhile, your meeting point might be at a fighting point. Be wise, even when you're angry.
8. She was humble enough to have called and apologized. Maybe there's someone you need to reconcile with today, please consider and don’t delay any further.
|Re: Relating With People In Public by kinibigdil: 1:14pm On Aug 05, 2018|
Nice write up
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37