Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

Melania Trump Praise Lebron James Few Hours After President Trump Attacked Him I - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Melania Trump Praise Lebron James Few Hours After President Trump Attacked Him I (404 Views)

Mohbad Petitioned The Police After Samlarry Elegushi, Others Attacked Him / Portable Heads To Court After His Old Friends Attacked Him And His Sister / Melania Trump: Cardi B Shares Naked Photo Of US First Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Melania Trump Praise Lebron James Few Hours After President Trump Attacked Him I by Itzolamide360(m): 11:02am On Aug 05, 2018
Source >> https://www.urbanmusic.co/melania-trump-praise-lebron-james-few-hours-after-president-trump-attacked-him-in-a-tweet/

Melania Trump has praised LeBron James just a few hours after her husband, President Trump said the basketball payer is very dumb.

President Trump slammed LeBron James this weekend, questioning the NBA star’s intellectual prowess but first lady Melania Trump had nicer things to say about the L.A. Laker, and so did Hillary Clinton.

Trump who claims not to watch CNN, happened to be watching CNN late last night and caught an interview between Don Lemon and LeBron James, then tweeted that LeBron is dumb. He wrote;

“LeBron James was just interviewed by the dumbest man on television, Don Lemon. He made LeBron look smart, which isn’t easy to do. I like Mike!”

On Saturday however, Melania Trump’s spokeswoman, Stephanie Grisham, released a statement saying Melania Trump would consider visiting the facility as part of her “Be Best” initiative aimed at improving the lives of children. Grisham said;

“It looks like LeBron James is working to do good things on behalf of our next generation and just as she always has, the First Lady encourages everyone to have an open dialogue about issues facing children today.”

Also singing James’s praises is former presidential candidate Hillary Clinton, who said in a tweet that James is

“a great family man, incredible ballplayer, gives back to his community, and isn’t afraid to speak his mind. He’s a world class athlete and a class act. We need more like him in this world.”

Re: Melania Trump Praise Lebron James Few Hours After President Trump Attacked Him I by Bluezy13(m): 11:54am On Aug 05, 2018
Trump and bluntness is like 5&6.

“LeBron James was just interviewed by the dumbest man on television, Don Lemon. He made LeBron look smart, which isn’t easy to do. I like Mike!”

He literally grabbed LeBron and Lemon by their puss!es

His reasonable wife be doing damage control cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze Reacts As Adeboye Ordains Tinubu’s Wife As RCCG Pastor / Breaking: Bbnaija’s Bisola Babydaddy Is Dead / I Am Not A Home Breaker! --anita Joseph Fires Back At Fan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.