Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,909 members, 7,952,660 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 08:28 PM

Attitude Of Successful Business People - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Attitude Of Successful Business People (318 Views)

Did The Attitude Of People Towards You Change When You Became Rich? / Attributes Of Successful Business Owners / Four Steps To Starting A Successful Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Attitude Of Successful Business People by AfuyeColony(m): 11:07am On Aug 05, 2018
I shared this post on my blog sometimes ago, but today, I deem it fit to share it here too so that my fellow nairalanders too could benefit from it too.

Attitude of Successful Business People
A lot has been said and written about Africa's richest man, Aliko Dangote, from how he started his business to his present net worth.

I am not putting up this write up to repeat all those, but rather to encourage you never to stop doing what you believe in.

Have you ever thought about where Aliko Dangote would be if he had given up? I know every young business person today want to be like Alhaji Aliko Dangote, even me! But unfortunately not everyone is willing and ready to go through what this great business mogul has been through. Or do you think it was all a smooth journey for him?

Many business opportunities has been conceived and started but do not survive the first five years, especially in this part of the world. Have you ever wondered why? Well, I will tell you it is because they failed to be strong when the going get tough and rough. No business start up will start giving you money just immediately you Begin, you have to be consistent and dedicated. There are quite a number of times you will fail and fall, you have to learn to get back up stronger each time this happens.

In life, when you fail, it does not mean that is the end rather, it is an opportunity to learn a new way of doing what you have always been doing, better.

Source:
https://afuyecolony..com/2017/06/attitude-of-successful-business-people.html

(1) (Reply)

Why Did You Want To Start "Mini Import" / Cool Money Online / FREE TRAINING! Start Your Own N150K-N500K Per Month Mini Importation Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.