Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,232 members, 7,829,419 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:33 AM

World Smallest Woman Finally Gets Married (PHOTOS) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / World Smallest Woman Finally Gets Married (PHOTOS) (5395 Views)

Tiwa Savage's Lookalike Gets Married, The Singer's Fans React (Photos) / Meet The World's Smallest Woman, Her Husband And Parents(Photos) / 10 Eligible Celebrity Bachelors In Nigeria Now That Banky W Is Married (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: World Smallest Woman Finally Gets Married (PHOTOS) by dazzlingd(m): 8:41pm On Aug 05, 2018
SenorFax:

I believe you
But I also believe we usually love one thing or another in others.
One can say the guy love the babe based on:
1. Her size
2. Her sexual skills
3. Her assets
4. Her smile.... Omg
5. Her voice.

Those things I can't even imagine how they'll sound.
But I believe he fit marry her based on her personality sha, who knows.
Am just confused how he found the babe, when big and well endowed girls like you never finish for this earth. Who am I to judge, just observing.

grin
Re: World Smallest Woman Finally Gets Married (PHOTOS) by folake4u(f): 8:56pm On Aug 05, 2018
SenorFax:

I believe you
But I also believe we usually love one thing or another in others.
One can say the guy love the babe based on:
1. Her size
2. Her sexual skills
3. Her assets
4. Her smile.... Omg
5. Her voice.

Those things I can't even imagine how they'll sound.
But I believe he fit marry her based on her personality sha, who knows.
Am just confused how he found the babe, when big and well endowed girls like you never finish for this earth. Who am I to judge, just observing.

Yeah I agree with all you said up there smiley.

Well endowed? Tsk! lipsrsealed.
Re: World Smallest Woman Finally Gets Married (PHOTOS) by franklingud(m): 9:05pm On Aug 05, 2018
Holy ghost fire devil!
Re: World Smallest Woman Finally Gets Married (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 10:06pm On Aug 05, 2018
Houseofglam7:
Lawd help me not to say exactly what's on my mind lipsrsealed

You better speak up now!!! Or forever hold your peace cheesy
Re: World Smallest Woman Finally Gets Married (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 10:55pm On Aug 05, 2018
EmekaBlue:
grin where d guy preek wan enter?!

Na wa o. Woman was created for 'companionship', not sex.

This is why sex can never keep anyone. Man or woman.
Re: World Smallest Woman Finally Gets Married (PHOTOS) by philGeo(m): 11:10pm On Aug 05, 2018
SenorFax:
I wonder how the guy go dey enter.

I know the same question dey people's mind, it's better as I ask am.

+why is she wearing different sandals in the second pics.
how will the guy enter? What about given birth?
Re: World Smallest Woman Finally Gets Married (PHOTOS) by philGeo(m): 11:14pm On Aug 05, 2018
Houseofglam7:
Lawd help me not to say exactly what's on my mind lipsrsealed
Say it, we want hear.

1 Like

Re: World Smallest Woman Finally Gets Married (PHOTOS) by SenorFax(m): 6:44am On Aug 06, 2018
folake4u:

Yeah I agree with all you said up there smiley.

Well endowed? Tsk! lipsrsealed.
Why the question mark? Never forget beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. wink
Re: World Smallest Woman Finally Gets Married (PHOTOS) by Olu317(m): 7:39am On Aug 06, 2018
Chimok:
The 26yr old got married to her boyfriend after 2yrs of engagement
Wonder shall never end. shocked
Re: World Smallest Woman Finally Gets Married (PHOTOS) by folake4u(f): 8:00am On Aug 06, 2018
SenorFax:

Why the question mark? Never forget beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. wink

LMAO na so cheesy
Re: World Smallest Woman Finally Gets Married (PHOTOS) by dyeklint66: 10:15am On Aug 06, 2018
Bluezy13:

Ask abeg.
The thing weak me
I swear me too I tire
Re: World Smallest Woman Finally Gets Married (PHOTOS) by UjunwaBekeeLoved(f): 11:05am On Aug 06, 2018
Is it not India?? Anything can happen there..... Ayam not surprised.
Re: World Smallest Woman Finally Gets Married (PHOTOS) by Chimok: 6:51am On Dec 07, 2018
Salex007:
this one na child abuse now bros
Hmm

(1) (2) (Reply)

"Girls Be Like" - Adekunle Gold Shows Off His New Hair Length (photo) / Toyin Lawani Responds To Backlash From Unclad Photo With More Unclad Photo / Jumoke Odetola Bags Nollywood Actress Of The Year 2020 (See Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.