Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,169 members, 7,815,079 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

NYSC 2010 Batch B Questions And Answers - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2010 Batch B Questions And Answers (996 Views)

NYSC Questions And Answers...... / Interview Question And Answers For NYSC Members / NYSC 2010 BATCH B CALLUP NUMBER NOW AVAILABLE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NYSC 2010 Batch B Questions And Answers by oolu(m): 12:51am On Jun 20, 2010
HI ALL,  I HAVE FINALLY BEEN MOBILISED FOR THE NYSC BATCH B 2010 EXERCISE AFTER SOME DELAY. I HAVE SOME QUESTIONS WHICH I NEED ANSWERS TO. I HAVE MY CALL UP NUMBER READY BUT HAVE NOT BEEN POSTED TO A PARTICULAR STATE YET. I AM PULLING SOME STRINGS TO MAKE SURE I AM EITHER POSTED TO LAGOS STATE OR ABUJA. MY PEEPS RESIDE IN THESE TWO STATES. OK MY QUESTIONS ARE AS FOLLOW:

I HAVE HEARD MANY UNINSPIRING COMMENTS ABOUT THE 3 WEEKS CAMPING. I WANT TO KNOW HOW SECURED THE CAMPS ARE. ARE CORPERS ALLOWED OUTSIDE THE CAMP, LIKE GOING TO THE BANK IF WE RAN OUT OF CASH HOW MUCH MONEY SHOULD I TAKE ALONG?  THANKS
Re: NYSC 2010 Batch B Questions And Answers by sliknsly: 6:06am On Jun 20, 2010
Guess we are in the same shoes. I am not really particular about my state of Posting but I am trusting God that it will be linked with the fulfillment of my purpose and destiny. About, camp issues, I think the security level varies with the state but make sure u don't take expensive stuff like laptops n other gadgets that can be stolen, cuz u wont have time to monitor them. Get 2 or three white shirts n shorts(u might not like the ones that will be given to u). And hold some cash incase of eventualities,about leaving the camp, i am in the dark 2 but i'll let u know soon enuff.
Re: NYSC 2010 Batch B Questions And Answers by oolu(m): 10:19am On Jun 20, 2010
thanks slik, i was never going to take expensive personal belongings in the first place but of particular importance to me are my documents. was told original copies of some documents are required for registration. want to know how safe these things would be. what if my bags get burgled and i lose them? how can we increase the safety of property? so many unanswered questions embarassed,  house heeellllp ;d
Re: NYSC 2010 Batch B Questions And Answers by jossylad86(m): 7:10pm On Jun 20, 2010
Slik, I appreciate one thing u said-The place of your posting will help fulfil your purpose. That is an awesome remark. Concerning the issue of requirements just ask people who have been there before and they might come in handy. Goodluck. I just can wait!!
Re: NYSC 2010 Batch B Questions And Answers by sliknsly: 4:34pm On Jun 21, 2010
Oolu: I guess u have grounds to be concerned. I believe that God will take charge of our belongings.God has not brought us this far in life for us to loose  our qualifications in camp ( we have alot of stuff ahead of us and camp is just a stepping stone). In less than 2 weeks we shall be experiencing the whole thing first hand.As per whether we will be allowed out of camp, I heard that we would be granted permission to do so xpecially when it comes to withdrawing money for expences.
Jossylad:Yeah, i believe God has more connections than MTN,GLO n Zain put together,I believe that he will pull enough strings for me to make the best out of this service year. Guy, I am hearing that the new allowee will be about 28k, is this true?I can't wait either, in less than 10 days our states will be out n it will be time to face da music,DJ!play ma favourite song!
Re: NYSC 2010 Batch B Questions And Answers by oolu(m): 1:02pm On Jun 22, 2010
Thanks Slik, I appreciate your replies. As for the 28K allowee, that's the reigning rumour circulating town. Hope it's true sha.
Re: NYSC 2010 Batch B Questions And Answers by sliknsly: 1:57pm On Jun 22, 2010
Oolu: Well guess we just have to wait to know if it will be a reality!!!! Good luck n all the best!

(1) (Reply)

3 Months Before NYSC, What Do I Do? / A Message For Fresh Graduates / Batch C Stream II

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.