Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,130 members, 7,821,868 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

Actress Oge Okoye Enjoys Boat Ride With Her Cleveage Baring Outfit (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Oge Okoye Enjoys Boat Ride With Her Cleveage Baring Outfit (photos) (48253 Views)

Actress Oge Aneke Who Married As A Virgin Gives Birth To Twins 6 Years After / Biodun Okeowo Dazzles In Tight Cleavage-Baring Outfit / Ozinna Anumudu's Cleavage-Baring Outfit To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Actress Oge Okoye Enjoys Boat Ride With Her Cleveage Baring Outfit (photos) by Tedassie(m): 1:44pm On Aug 05, 2018
Set them free, baby. Life is too short to keep those things overheated nd shii

This is my church mind speaking grin
Re: Actress Oge Okoye Enjoys Boat Ride With Her Cleveage Baring Outfit (photos) by Nobody: 1:46pm On Aug 05, 2018
elegantslayer:
..so u still carry this dog matter for,u get unforgiving spirit oo
can u prove the boat isn't stolen sef

1 Like

Re: Actress Oge Okoye Enjoys Boat Ride With Her Cleveage Baring Outfit (photos) by Thegamingorca(m): 1:47pm On Aug 05, 2018
She's fat
Re: Actress Oge Okoye Enjoys Boat Ride With Her Cleveage Baring Outfit (photos) by HardMirror(m): 1:50pm On Aug 05, 2018
obainojazz:
undecided
Show us the honorable/senator with you
you get sense. Stupid people deceiving gullible nigerians. That girl cant naturally have 500k in her accnt from he yeye acting
Re: Actress Oge Okoye Enjoys Boat Ride With Her Cleveage Baring Outfit (photos) by Obierika(m): 1:55pm On Aug 05, 2018
Is this not the lady that stole someone's dogs the other time?
Re: Actress Oge Okoye Enjoys Boat Ride With Her Cleveage Baring Outfit (photos) by gare(f): 1:59pm On Aug 05, 2018
Earthbound:
Old timer. Her stuff be like...

WHAT A DIRTY MIND angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Actress Oge Okoye Enjoys Boat Ride With Her Cleveage Baring Outfit (photos) by Premiumwriter: 1:59pm On Aug 05, 2018
Bethel4Life:
no woman in ur lineage can ever beat her in beauty
so you had to quote him just to say that

Ah swear no one in his lineage beat you for stupidity

Just joking grin
Re: Actress Oge Okoye Enjoys Boat Ride With Her Cleveage Baring Outfit (photos) by princetemitee(f): 1:59pm On Aug 05, 2018
Hmmmm I Cant See Well Well

Re: Actress Oge Okoye Enjoys Boat Ride With Her Cleveage Baring Outfit (photos) by duroc(m): 2:04pm On Aug 05, 2018
MimiShopping:
Her waist bag is cute kiss

We have more lovely bags too on Mimi Nigeria website on my signature.

And we are restocking super classy, never seen before, unique bags for ladies of class, always check on us.

We make buying online easy and fun for our customers as they can just click and order anything directly on our official Whatsapp number. Go check it yourself and see cool

Mr frank.. Duro sight you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Actress Oge Okoye Enjoys Boat Ride With Her Cleveage Baring Outfit (photos) by durubennie(m): 2:07pm On Aug 05, 2018
HAPPY SUNDAY

MTCHEEW .. angry

Re: Actress Oge Okoye Enjoys Boat Ride With Her Cleveage Baring Outfit (photos) by UncleJudax(m): 2:09pm On Aug 05, 2018
Dog thief grin
Re: Actress Oge Okoye Enjoys Boat Ride With Her Cleveage Baring Outfit (photos) by Nobody: 2:10pm On Aug 05, 2018
Our mopol don become private security.
Re: Actress Oge Okoye Enjoys Boat Ride With Her Cleveage Baring Outfit (photos) by Nobody: 2:13pm On Aug 05, 2018
gare:

WHAT A DIRTY MIND angry angry angry angry angry
Please don't take it personal.

How's Colorado this time of the year?
Re: Actress Oge Okoye Enjoys Boat Ride With Her Cleveage Baring Outfit (photos) by chuxxxx007: 2:14pm On Aug 05, 2018
Mumu girl no go wear safety jacket...
Nigerian yeyebrities
Re: Actress Oge Okoye Enjoys Boat Ride With Her Cleveage Baring Outfit (photos) by twerkjack: 2:18pm On Aug 05, 2018
Backward in fashion... dressing like dat for a boat ride with all that make up? What if the boat capsizes grin simply overdressed
Re: Actress Oge Okoye Enjoys Boat Ride With Her Cleveage Baring Outfit (photos) by Bethel4Life(f): 2:19pm On Aug 05, 2018
Premiumwriter:

Just joking grin
Re: Actress Oge Okoye Enjoys Boat Ride With Her Cleveage Baring Outfit (photos) by Bethel4Life(f): 2:19pm On Aug 05, 2018
Premiumwriter:

Just joking grin
so y did u quote me if not to display ur relaxer-filled brain to the full glare of others Ur useless as morata at chelsea

just feeling funkycheesy.
Re: Actress Oge Okoye Enjoys Boat Ride With Her Cleveage Baring Outfit (photos) by Premiumwriter: 2:21pm On Aug 05, 2018
Bethel4Life:
so y did u quote me if not to display ur relaxer-filled brain to the full glare of others Ur useless as morata at chelsea

just feeling funky.
e pain nam grin grin

Re: Actress Oge Okoye Enjoys Boat Ride With Her Cleveage Baring Outfit (photos) by Bethel4Life(f): 2:25pm On Aug 05, 2018
Premiumwriter:
e pain nam grin grin
oops

u av been noticed sir......

So can u crawl back to watever pin hole u came out from?

It will be appreciated
thankssmileycheesywink
Re: Actress Oge Okoye Enjoys Boat Ride With Her Cleveage Baring Outfit (photos) by mhktaryan: 2:26pm On Aug 05, 2018
Chieftroller:

For fork's sake

H

H
Mm

H

Buh

H

Ugly woman grin
Re: Actress Oge Okoye Enjoys Boat Ride With Her Cleveage Baring Outfit (photos) by agaliboy: 2:27pm On Aug 05, 2018
I'm not body shaming her but I always struggle to see what's sexy about this lady. Maybe because I'm not ibo. Most ibo guys see her as sexy. My opinion. Argue with your destiny if you disagree

Re: Actress Oge Okoye Enjoys Boat Ride With Her Cleveage Baring Outfit (photos) by lastempero: 2:27pm On Aug 05, 2018
Why she no snap the chairman wey get the security detail join. Nde ara
Re: Actress Oge Okoye Enjoys Boat Ride With Her Cleveage Baring Outfit (photos) by Premiumwriter: 2:29pm On Aug 05, 2018
Bethel4Life:
oops

u av been noticed sir......

So can u crawl back to watever pin hole u came out from?

It will be appreciated

thankssmileycheesywink
she thinks I'm one of those sissy guys seeking her attention

Anyways I'd rather crawl into pin holes, they are way better than spacious ones
Re: Actress Oge Okoye Enjoys Boat Ride With Her Cleveage Baring Outfit (photos) by edi287: 2:30pm On Aug 05, 2018
Overrated. Guess her personality is what makes her attractive
Re: Actress Oge Okoye Enjoys Boat Ride With Her Cleveage Baring Outfit (photos) by elegantslayer(f): 2:32pm On Aug 05, 2018
Igbokiller:
can u prove the boat isn't stolen sef
Lol dear,our celebrities life tire me o
Re: Actress Oge Okoye Enjoys Boat Ride With Her Cleveage Baring Outfit (photos) by Nobody: 2:44pm On Aug 05, 2018
veekid:
Dog thief tongue
grin grin grin grin
Re: Actress Oge Okoye Enjoys Boat Ride With Her Cleveage Baring Outfit (photos) by Kentro2(m): 2:48pm On Aug 05, 2018
millionboi:
Umuka film

I find it difficult to differentiate BTW olosho and an actress
urban dictionary says dey r same same . Argue wit ur eyes. No time to check time grin grin

1 Like

Re: Actress Oge Okoye Enjoys Boat Ride With Her Cleveage Baring Outfit (photos) by ablechild: 2:53pm On Aug 05, 2018
And you own be like what quote author=Earthbound post=70005544]Old timer. Her stuff be like... [/quote]
Re: Actress Oge Okoye Enjoys Boat Ride With Her Cleveage Baring Outfit (photos) by ayayamedia(m): 2:54pm On Aug 05, 2018
Samage TV VJ/Presenter Audition

Do you have a good English accent?
Do you have a screen credibility
Do you have what it takes to make a celebrity loose it on screen
Are you good looking

This is your opportunity!!!

Date: 6th August 2018
Time: 9am
Venue: 5 Mba Street, Off Tafawa Balewa Crescent, Surulere.

Audition is FREE

For enquires call: 08160000385, 08160000386.

Re: Actress Oge Okoye Enjoys Boat Ride With Her Cleveage Baring Outfit (photos) by Kentro2(m): 2:55pm On Aug 05, 2018
Obierika:
Is this not the lady that stole someone's dogs the other time?
see i don't like dis, must u let everyone no she's a thief ? grin
Re: Actress Oge Okoye Enjoys Boat Ride With Her Cleveage Baring Outfit (photos) by mhizace: 2:56pm On Aug 05, 2018
Earthbound:
Old timer. Her stuff be like...
lol, guy u wicked i swear
Re: Actress Oge Okoye Enjoys Boat Ride With Her Cleveage Baring Outfit (photos) by Nobody: 3:06pm On Aug 05, 2018
ablechild:
And you own be like what quote author=Earthbound post=70005544]Old timer. Her stuff be like...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cossy Orjiakor Undergoes HIV Test, Shares Result (Photos) / Portable Welcomes Newborn Baby With His Baby Mama (Photos & Video) / Bruno Iwuoha Hospitalized In The US (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.