Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,903 members, 7,835,014 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

I Enjoy It When Men Admire My Wife — Yomi Casual - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Enjoy It When Men Admire My Wife — Yomi Casual (26536 Views)

Chilly B: 'I Am Not A Lesbian But I Enjoy Their Gifts' - Amadi Gift / "One Corner" Dance At Yomi Casual's Wedding (Photos) / Yomi Casual And Grace’s White Wedding At Eko Hotel (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Enjoy It When Men Admire My Wife — Yomi Casual by Tundeobama(m): 3:15pm On Aug 05, 2018
CanadianEnginee:
Good to know that men from other tribe do marry our ibo women. Has anyone noticed that most of the single women we have are usually ibo girls?

Nice one.
statistics show we parents in east give birth to more female's and in west they give birth to more male.Thats why yoruba men marry from all tribe and their woman still have yoruba males to marry
Re: I Enjoy It When Men Admire My Wife — Yomi Casual by Zamad(m): 3:15pm On Aug 05, 2018
MUMU
Re: I Enjoy It When Men Admire My Wife — Yomi Casual by deebrain(m): 3:51pm On Aug 05, 2018
Phyqee10:
And this made front page... I give up on nairaland angry

Don't give up on Nairaland.

It will soon be great again
Re: I Enjoy It When Men Admire My Wife — Yomi Casual by Myself2(m): 4:03pm On Aug 05, 2018
Bolustical:
This is to the OP and then to the mod that moved this front page?

There are better threads than this.

No mind them
Re: I Enjoy It When Men Admire My Wife — Yomi Casual by mambodilah18: 4:29pm On Aug 05, 2018
Not good enough. Would she enjoy other women admiring you? angry
Re: I Enjoy It When Men Admire My Wife — Yomi Casual by shomutuski(m): 4:57pm On Aug 05, 2018
till dem help u Bleep am
Re: I Enjoy It When Men Admire My Wife — Yomi Casual by IbnAbdullah1(m): 5:32pm On Aug 05, 2018
Proffdada:
One day monkey go go market and no go come back grin

I just saw your signature and without a doubt I think you are very very ignorant about the usage of the word Allaah.
Re: I Enjoy It When Men Admire My Wife — Yomi Casual by john650(m): 5:58pm On Aug 05, 2018
They were asked what attracted them to each other, he said her reserved nature, and she said his being focused.

It is like saying because he had money.

2 Likes

Re: I Enjoy It When Men Admire My Wife — Yomi Casual by PrimadonnaO(f): 6:06pm On Aug 05, 2018
Too many Nairalanders simply read captions or headings and rush to start commenting without grasping the whole message...

Pathetic!
Re: I Enjoy It When Men Admire My Wife — Yomi Casual by Nobody: 7:24pm On Aug 05, 2018
spoken like a love-vendor.
Re: I Enjoy It When Men Admire My Wife — Yomi Casual by Nobody: 7:41pm On Aug 05, 2018
That means he will entertain a party.

Thinking wildly..
Re: I Enjoy It When Men Admire My Wife — Yomi Casual by Burgerlomo: 7:52pm On Aug 05, 2018
Love is beautiful when money and fame are involved cool
Re: I Enjoy It When Men Admire My Wife — Yomi Casual by greggng: 8:30pm On Aug 05, 2018
[quote author=Jman06 post=70007817]A man should be able to trust his wife enough to the point of not being bothered when other guys are admiring her.
That is why it is good to marry a morally sound lady with lots of dignity to protect. If is

If is only admiration, I am cool with that but if is now getting to killing me cos you want what belongs to me ....I mean my wife, then na serious matter. Let me go marry ugly woman to save myself from bad belle people]

1 Like

Re: I Enjoy It When Men Admire My Wife — Yomi Casual by WesBreezy: 12:42am On Aug 06, 2018
No be bad thing oh! But One day na one day!
Re: I Enjoy It When Men Admire My Wife — Yomi Casual by Proffdada: 9:26am On Aug 07, 2018
IbnAbdullah1:

I just saw your signature and without a doubt I think you are very very ignorant about the usage of the word Allaah.
and you are ignorant to quote me.
Re: I Enjoy It When Men Admire My Wife — Yomi Casual by IbnAbdullah1(m): 6:54am On Aug 08, 2018
Proffdada:
and you are ignorant to quote me.

Sorry for being too direct with my quote, but you are indeed MIGHTILY IGNORANT.
Re: I Enjoy It When Men Admire My Wife — Yomi Casual by Proffdada: 12:58pm On Aug 08, 2018
IbnAbdullah1:

Sorry for being too direct with my quote, but you are indeed MIGHTILY IGNORANT.
Mohammed is a pedophilic mass murderer and you are his moronic follower
Re: I Enjoy It When Men Admire My Wife — Yomi Casual by IbnAbdullah1(m): 3:38pm On Aug 08, 2018
Proffdada:
Mohammed is a pedophilic mass murderer and you are his moronic follower

Dumb and dimwitted people resort to insults and provocative statements when they have nothing to say and have run out of ideas.
And you are no different your royal blindness.
I thought you had more to say,but it seems your saw dust cranium can't conjure up enough oxygen to frame words that are coherent enough to sustain your argument.
Idiot!
Re: I Enjoy It When Men Admire My Wife — Yomi Casual by Proffdada: 5:02pm On Aug 08, 2018
IbnAbdullah1:

Dumb and dimwitted people resort to insults and provocative statements when they have nothing to say and have run out of ideas.
And you are no different your royal blindness.
I thought you had more to say,but it seems your saw dust cranium can't conjure up enough oxygen to frame words that are coherent enough to sustain your argument.
Idiot!
hear yourself grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Heavily Endowed Singer Amara Goes Completely Nude For Sultry Photoshoot (photos) / Top 6 Entertainment Couples In Nigeria ( Photos ) / Jamil Balogun At His Friend's Birthday Party (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.