Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,215 members, 7,953,801 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:53 AM

Mfm(mountain Of Fire And Miracle Ministry) Thread - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mfm(mountain Of Fire And Miracle Ministry) Thread (432 Views)

Ebuka Obi Zion Ministry Allegedly Buys Property Of Mountain Of Fire In Lagos / "Mountain Of Fire Allows Wearing Of Trousers In UK & US" - Daddy Freeze Reacts / Pastor Anthony Olawale Dies During Mountain Of Fire Church Service In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mfm(mountain Of Fire And Miracle Ministry) Thread by otiwisdom: 2:11pm On Aug 05, 2018
I created this thread for the mountain of fire members.So how was the glorious service today
Re: Mfm(mountain Of Fire And Miracle Ministry) Thread by enilove(m): 5:58pm On Aug 05, 2018
otiwisdom:
I created this thread for the mountain of fire members.So how was the glorious service today

It was wonderful .

It is a fact that the Christians the powers of darkness respects are those under the Authority of Jesus Christ , and the unserious or sinners are not recognised by the enemies and are therefore powerless against the enemies :

Acts 19:13-17 KJV
Then certain of the vagabond Jews, exorcists, took upon them to call over them which had evil spirits the name of the Lord Jesus, saying, We adjure you by Jesus whom Paul preacheth. [14] And there were seven sons of one Sceva, a Jew, and chief of the priests, which did so.
[15] And the evil spirit answered and said, Jesus I know, and Paul I know; but who are ye?
[16] And the man in whom the evil spirit was leaped on them, and overcame them, and prevailed against them, so that they fled out of that house naked and wounded.
[17] And this was known to all the Jews and Greeks also dwelling at Ephesus; and fear fell on them all, and the name of the Lord Jesus was magnified.

I was really blessed by the message. Thanks be to God.
Re: Mfm(mountain Of Fire And Miracle Ministry) Thread by otiwisdom: 6:33pm On Aug 05, 2018
He also made mention of the three things that we need to pursue before money which are. 1,Good name. 2,True love.songs of Solomon 8:7. 3.wisdom
Re: Mfm(mountain Of Fire And Miracle Ministry) Thread by otiwisdom: 9:04am On Aug 06, 2018
otiwisdom:
He also made mention of the three things that we need to pursue before money which are. 1,Good name. 2,True love.songs of Solomon 8:7. 3.wisdom
Re: Mfm(mountain Of Fire And Miracle Ministry) Thread by enilove(m): 9:14am On Aug 06, 2018
Re: Mfm(mountain Of Fire And Miracle Ministry) Thread by enilove(m): 9:14am On Aug 06, 2018
otiwisdom:
You are right.
THE FOURTH IS SALVATION.
GOD BLESS HIM AND KEEP HIM , IN JESUS NAME.
Re: Mfm(mountain Of Fire And Miracle Ministry) Thread by otiwisdom: 1:32pm On Aug 06, 2018
have you all prayed the 70days prayers today

(1) (Reply)

Over 2,000 Killed, 170 Villages Burned As Military Takes Control Of Churches... / 15-year-old Boy Who Believes He Is Satan Burns Down Church Building / Divine Speed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.