Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,861 members, 7,862,846 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 07:46 AM

Senator Akpabio Drops Bombshell. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Akpabio Drops Bombshell. (10755 Views)

Minority Leader, Senator Akpabio Visits President Buhari In London (Pictures) / Udom Lambasts Senator Akpabio, As PDP Mourns Exit Of Senate Minority Leader / Senator Akpabio To Be Formally Received Into APC On Thursday - APC UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Akpabio Drops Bombshell. by wingmanII: 4:08pm On Aug 05, 2018
More like knock-out.
When did akpabio acquire this clout that APC is getting so excited over his defection? He can never win Akwa Ibom for APC, he can only influence his ikot ekpene people.
This is so amusing.

1 Like

Re: Senator Akpabio Drops Bombshell. by Johnnyessence(m): 4:09pm On Aug 05, 2018
seunmsg:

Johnny Johnny, you have now been refused to giving valueless advice on typos. You were running your mouth on every thread some days ago when those inconsequential lawmakers decamped to PDP.

The real politics and defection is just starting. Sadly PDP's case is like that of the masquerade that danced first and ended up as a spectator. You guys will watch helplessly from the sidelines as APC decimates your Party.
Nairaland politicians always amazed me alot. so when alot of decamping was happening through out last week, you weren't happy cos' it is not your party Apc. now that akpabio is decamping to Apc, you won't let us rest here. well it is a season of decamping. Apc members too are decamping to pdp too. i think you will soon be sad again.

1 Like

Re: Senator Akpabio Drops Bombshell. by Eledan: 4:20pm On Aug 05, 2018
gare:

SO SINCE YOU ARE BETTER THAN AN HYPOCRITE AND PRO APC, TELL ME WHAT THIS GOVERNMENT HAS DONE THAT DESERVES OUR COMMENDATION, BECAUSE WHAT YOU GUYS ARE GOOD AT IS JUST NAME CALLING, YOU THINK POLITICIANS MOVING FROM ONE PARTY TO ANOTHER WILL BRING THE DEVELOPMENT WE ALL SOUGHT FOR, RATHER THAN RESORT TO INSULTS WHY NOT TELL US THE WAY FORWARD.

YOU CAN CALL ME ALL THE NAMES YOU WANT TO, BUT STILL WILL NOT CHANGE MY PERCEPTION ABOUT ALL OUR PRESENT POLITICIANS BE IT APC OR PDP, I ONLY STATED THE FACT WHICH EVEN AN APC CARD CARRYING MEMBER CAN SAY, THAT DOES NOT MEAN THE PERSON IS AN HYPOCRITE.

YOU GUYS NEED TO GROW UP

This govt is improving on that infrastructure in all regions of nigeria
This govt is reviving the railways system that PDP met but killed because their sponsors own haulage trucks
This govt is about to revive the pipeline distribution of petroleum products that PDP killed because their patrons owns fleet of petroleum tankers
For the first time in their lives, some people living in delta and Kogi saw trains passing their backyards
The Nigerian farmers have never had it so good.
Electricity have greatly improved from the abysmal less than 3,000MV despite $16B stolen by PDP to over 7,000 MV and 5,000MV distribution.

Now tell me what PDP achieved within 3 years in power

5 Likes

Re: Senator Akpabio Drops Bombshell. by Butterflyle0: 4:22pm On Aug 05, 2018
Johnnyessence:
lol fayose is the vice presidential candidate of pdp .

You don't mean it

grin cheesy cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Senator Akpabio Drops Bombshell. by Butterflyle0: 4:33pm On Aug 05, 2018
APC HAS REAL MEN ON THE DEFENSE LINE AND AT THE GOALPOST. SEE ONE OF THEM HERE.

HIS NAME: Jagaban Borgu, Asiwaju of Africa, Omenife of Awka, Ezeobaludikegwu of Oko, Aare of Ile Oluji etc.

5 Likes

Re: Senator Akpabio Drops Bombshell. by gare(f): 4:43pm On Aug 05, 2018
Eledan:

This govt is improving on that infrastructure in all regions of nigeria PLEASE BE PRECISE WHICH INFRASTRUCTURES
This govt is reviving the railways system that PDP met but killed because their sponsors own haulage trucks THAT IS NOT TRUE EVEN YOUR MINISTER AMEACHI CONFIRMED IT THAT HE KNEW THIS WAS ON GROUND, WHAT YOU APC GOVERNMENT IS DOING IS JUST COMPLETING WHAT THE LAST ADMINISTRATION DID WHICH WAS OVER 90% COMPLETED
This govt is about to revive the pipeline distribution of petroleum products that PDP killed because their patrons owns fleet of petroleum tankers PLEASE NAME THE PROJECT AND THE COMPANY HANDLING IT
For the first time in their lives, some people living in delta and Kogi saw trains passing their backyards
The Nigerian farmers have never had it so good.THAT IS NOT TURE FOR WARRI I CAN CONFIRM THAT BECAUSE THE RAIL TRACK IS JUST 30 DRIVE FROM MY FAMILY HOUSE, FOR KOGI I DONT KNOW
Electricity have greatly improved from the abysmal less than 3,000MV despite $16B stolen by PDP to over 7,000 MV and 5,000MV distribution. THAT IS NOT TRUE, DO YOU THE CURRENT PRODUCTION RATE AS OF TODAY, IT IS LESS THAN 3,000 MEGA WATTS

Now tell me what PDP achieved within 3 years in power

MY FRIEND FOR YOUR ABOVE RESPONSE IT IS OBVIOUS YOU NOT VERY MUSH ABREAST WITH WHAT IS HAPPENING IN THE COUNTRY PLEASE TAKE YOUR TIME TO GET THE FACTS BEFORE YOU RESPOND ON ISSUES, YOU GUYS SPEND MORE TIME IN NAME CALLING AND INSULTS RATHER THAN GET THE FACTS.

I AM NOT PICKING A FIGHT WITH YOU GUYS BUT RATHER REASON WITH GUYS ON THE WAY FORWARD, LETS NOT MAKE THIS THING AN APC OR PDP THING BUT RATHER A NIGERIAN THING IT WILL HELP US HAVE A BETTER PICTURE OF THE ISSUES AT HAND
Re: Senator Akpabio Drops Bombshell. by fyneguy: 4:46pm On Aug 05, 2018
Eledan:
Me I just want to see how PDP will their usual abracadabra of 1.2M usual votes in Rivers next year election grin

Lol That is actually where the headache lies. Those huge numbers from Rivers and Delta will disappear.

5 Likes

Re: Senator Akpabio Drops Bombshell. by fyneguy: 4:49pm On Aug 05, 2018
Johnnyessence:
lol fayose is the vice presidential candidate of pdp .

Ah bros, u dey laugh at Fayobobo? grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Senator Akpabio Drops Bombshell. by maddock(m): 4:51pm On Aug 05, 2018
Butterflyle0:
Breaking News!

"Delta state Governor seriously considering Joining Akpabio."

Remember you heard it first here. grin

Not seriously but already joined APC together with the former governors....

1 Like

Re: Senator Akpabio Drops Bombshell. by chukel(m): 5:14pm On Aug 05, 2018
Butterflyle0, you have just been making conjectures and shaking tables. Continue. No source or sauce cheesy
Re: Senator Akpabio Drops Bombshell. by BiafranBushBoy: 5:28pm On Aug 05, 2018
Iamgrey5:
Not really,

Although I am leaning towards Apc for personal reasons.

Majority of the political powers in my area are in the hands of APC

Majority of our politicians regardless of their political affiliations are selfish and only look after their own personal interest.

What is the difference between APC and PDP anyway?

I sincerely hope you get much crumbs from them. Goodluck.

1 Like

Re: Senator Akpabio Drops Bombshell. by Butterflyle0: 5:31pm On Aug 05, 2018
chukel:
Butterflyle0, you have just been making conjectures and shaking tables. Continue. No source or sauce cheesy

You call them conjectures? Okay o

5 Likes

Re: Senator Akpabio Drops Bombshell. by staymore: 5:36pm On Aug 05, 2018
Akpabio is worse than Amaechi. Judas Iscariot
Re: Senator Akpabio Drops Bombshell. by Johnnyessence(m): 5:50pm On Aug 05, 2018
fyneguy:

Ah bros, u dey laugh at Fayobobo? grin grin grin
you are bittered with his candidacy hmmm.
Re: Senator Akpabio Drops Bombshell. by Johnnyessence(m): 5:51pm On Aug 05, 2018
Butterflyle0:

You don't mean it
grin cheesy cheesy
it pain am.
Re: Senator Akpabio Drops Bombshell. by Ovamboland(m): 5:51pm On Aug 05, 2018
gare:

YOU CALL THAT SIDE TAKING, I ONLY MADE A STATEMENT OF FACT ON GROUND, IF YOU FEEL THAT IS TAKING SIDE I SORRY I OWE YOU NO APOLOGY AND PLS DONT REFER TO ME AS AN HYPOCRITE.

You made the statements thinking transfer will be so one sided that it will lead to the collapse of APC. Now that it started going the other way around you now remember to preach change, and go sanctimonious on political ethics and purity.
If APC had stuck to puritanical standards, you would have continued baying for more blood (defections).

That's the standard definition of hypocrisy.

Your sympathy lies with PDP, don't be too ashamed to admit it.

2 Likes

Re: Senator Akpabio Drops Bombshell. by Eledan: 5:55pm On Aug 05, 2018
gare:

[s]MY FRIEND FOR YOUR ABOVE RESPONSE IT IS OBVIOUS YOU NOT VERY MUSH ABREAST WITH WHAT IS HAPPENING IN THE COUNTRY PLEASE TAKE YOUR TIME TO GET THE FACTS BEFORE YOU RESPOND ON ISSUES, YOU GUYS SPEND MORE TIME IN NAME CALLING AND INSULTS RATHER THAN GET THE FACTS.

I AM NOT PICKING A FIGHT WITH YOU GUYS BUT RATHER REASON WITH GUYS ON THE WAY FORWARD, LETS NOT MAKE THIS THING AN APC OR PDP THING BUT RATHER A NIGERIAN THING IT WILL HELP US HAVE A BETTER PICTURE OF THE ISSUES AT HAND[/s]

It’s obvious you are just another Ipob and closet PDP apologist trolling everywhere

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Akpabio Drops Bombshell. by Corrinthians(m): 5:55pm On Aug 05, 2018
seunmsg:

Johnny Johnny, you have now been refused to giving valueless advice on typos. You were running your mouth on every thread some days ago when those inconsequential lawmakers decamped to PDP.

The real politics and defection is just starting. Sadly PDP's case is like that of the masquerade that danced first and ended up as a spectator. You guys will watch helplessly from the sidelines as APC decimates your Party.
Chai! Modath, come see yarn!!

I just love APC guys, too much intelligence!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Akpabio Drops Bombshell. by Eledan: 5:57pm On Aug 05, 2018
staymore:
Akpabio is worse than Amaechi. Judas Iscariot

Another pained Ipob and PDP sympathizer.

The FG should set up an emergency unit in the SE to cater for plenty suicides that are bound to happen in 2019 when PMB is declared winner of the election

5 Likes

Re: Senator Akpabio Drops Bombshell. by Butterflyle0: 6:07pm On Aug 05, 2018
Johnnyessence:
it pain am.

Why are you so blockheaded? undecided

How can fielding the Ayaminpains crooner for VP upset me?

Somebody I already unseated in Ekiti grin

First it was physical pains. Next he will suffer spiritual pains. Don't worry. No be me again? cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Senator Akpabio Drops Bombshell. by Ingocof(m): 6:17pm On Aug 05, 2018
Butterflyle0:
"You remain the father of the nation, our father and political father to all.

Those who think that they have politically grown to insult you will all regret it before month ends sir.

I am here (london) to register my undiluted love and unalloyed support to you.

I was involved in all their meetings and I know what their plans are.

The long recess of NASS is going to be your advantage and not theirs like they thought and planned" ------

Senator Akpabio to President Muhammadu Buhari !

Kasala don burst!!! grin cheesy

Please note; Within 3 days Akpabio met with Bola Tinubu, Osibanjo and PMB. Just know that the matter and speed of meetings has an urgent undertone especially since he had to personally fly out to meet with PMB and couldn't wait for him to return.

#unleashTheDragon cheesy

If this is true then the game is becoming interesting

3 Likes

Re: Senator Akpabio Drops Bombshell. by Midastorch(m): 6:27pm On Aug 05, 2018
sarrki:
grin

Akpabio is the next senate president

Buhari is the next president

Osinbajo is the next Vice President

By God Grace

Sarrki, I want to meet you in person and buy you anything not less than or greater than #20k ....i am in Anambra state... It might be small to you, but it's from my heart... you seem a good man.... #saibabatill2023......
Re: Senator Akpabio Drops Bombshell. by Butterflyle0: 6:42pm On Aug 05, 2018
Midastorch:

Sarrki, I want to meet you in person and buy you anything not less than or greater than #20k ....i am in Anambra state... It might be small to you, but it's from my heart... you seem a good man.... #saibabatill2023......

What about me? cheesy

My own you can send me the cash o. I am a good man too na.

PMB till infinity joor.

6 Likes

Re: Senator Akpabio Drops Bombshell. by sarrki(m): 6:55pm On Aug 05, 2018
Midastorch:

You are a patriot

1 Like

Re: Senator Akpabio Drops Bombshell. by Skengman: 7:19pm On Aug 05, 2018
Nairaland politicians, I greet una!. Special greetings to @butterflyle0 for your unending information.

3 Likes

Re: Senator Akpabio Drops Bombshell. by farem: 7:20pm On Aug 05, 2018
sarrki:
Akpabio is more valuable than saraki

Saraki eight year rule and his later supervising-governor role after has left kwara state backward and like a glorified village.
Since bikola saraki dynasty, kwara has received over a trillion Naira. What is there to show for it?
Akpabio is corrupt yet with track record.
saraki I'd super corrupt without any real legacy.

2 Likes

Re: Senator Akpabio Drops Bombshell. by imam07: 7:27pm On Aug 05, 2018
God i see you are the only hope we all have to punish Saraki. Forgive all our sins because we banked our hope on ordinary flesh (Buhari) We tot Buhari would helped us to punish him, but we realized it was a fluke. Buhari is like a rat in front of a cat. God who else do we have if not you.
Buhari really disappointed kwarans. They tot Buhari wld deliver them from bukola bondage but Buhari power could not. For those laughing at bukola saraki because Akpabio left pdp. Akpabio leaving saraki is just like u removed one cup of water from the ocean. Is a waste of time. I wld have been happy because of Atiku in pdp but Atiku can never withstand Bukola Saraki.
God here we are, deliver us from the hands of develish leaders.

1 Like

Re: Senator Akpabio Drops Bombshell. by Gaddafiyusf(m): 7:30pm On Aug 05, 2018
Judas
Re: Senator Akpabio Drops Bombshell. by Butterflyle0: 7:32pm On Aug 05, 2018
BREAKING NEWS!

DEPUTY GOVERNOR OF AKWA IBOM STATE

DG MOSES EKPO TENDERS RESIGNATION.

SEEMS THE TRANSFER WINDOW IS SUPER WIDE OPEN.

6 Likes

Re: Senator Akpabio Drops Bombshell. by Butterflyle0: 7:36pm On Aug 05, 2018
BREAKING NEWS!

WE SHALL NEVER BE PART OF ANYTHING ASSOCIATED WITH PDP

~~~~ Anambra State Governor Willie Obiano

4 Likes

Re: Senator Akpabio Drops Bombshell. by Shukuakukobambi: 7:37pm On Aug 05, 2018
Butterflyle0:
BREAKING NEWS!

DEPUTY GOVERNOR OF AKWA IBOM STATE

DG MOSES EKPO TENDERS RESIGNATION.

SEEMS THE TRANSFER WINDOW IS SUPER WIDE OPEN.

cheesy cheesy

May eledumare forgive the day I underrated your political knowledge and awareness cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Need Muslim Brothers To Explain This picture To Me / VP Osinbajo Presides Over Federal Executive Council Meeting (Photos) / 11 People Slumped At APC Presidential Primary – Ambulance Operator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.