Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,093 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:07 AM

Akpabio Strikes Senate Presidency Deal With APC, 10 Lawmakers To Defect With Him - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akpabio Strikes Senate Presidency Deal With APC, 10 Lawmakers To Defect With Him (33671 Views)

APC Chieftains Defect With Members To PDP In Ondo South / 2019: 3 PDP Governors To Defect To APC - Suleiman Ahmed Wambai / Three Northern APC Governors To Defect To PDP (Names) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akpabio Strikes Senate Presidency Deal With APC, 10 Lawmakers To Defect With Him by jaxxy(m): 8:32am On Aug 06, 2018
Trash! Apc is plagued with bad leadership they can't go far or fool anybody this time around
Re: Akpabio Strikes Senate Presidency Deal With APC, 10 Lawmakers To Defect With Him by edo3(m): 8:34am On Aug 06, 2018
I wish i was in d Army,, I will do what jerry Rawlings did to these bunch of jokers in Ghana..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akpabio Strikes Senate Presidency Deal With APC, 10 Lawmakers To Defect With Him by Awoo88: 8:35am On Aug 06, 2018
...... rather than press charges against him, “they seek to take political advantage of the helpless man by forcing him to work for the APC in 2019”,
One idiot will be brandishing buhari's integrity that us as fake as kemi's NYSC discharge certificate.
Re: Akpabio Strikes Senate Presidency Deal With APC, 10 Lawmakers To Defect With Him by gbakonray(m): 8:35am On Aug 06, 2018
Okay!.
Accolades Godswill.
Re: Akpabio Strikes Senate Presidency Deal With APC, 10 Lawmakers To Defect With Him by StillX10(m): 8:36am On Aug 06, 2018
our politicians don't have us in mind at all
Re: Akpabio Strikes Senate Presidency Deal With APC, 10 Lawmakers To Defect With Him by drey076(m): 8:38am On Aug 06, 2018
EmekaMD:
Wakanda fight against corruption is this bikonu?
Chai Nigeria is finished.

So the idea is "it's ok to steal but make sure u work for APC"

Which way Nigeria?
Which way Buhari?
Which way Buhari's supporters?

if EFCC had arrested him, u pple will shout witch hunt

4 Likes

Re: Akpabio Strikes Senate Presidency Deal With APC, 10 Lawmakers To Defect With Him by chronique(m): 8:39am On Aug 06, 2018
So much for integrity and fight against corruption.
Re: Akpabio Strikes Senate Presidency Deal With APC, 10 Lawmakers To Defect With Him by Nobody: 8:39am On Aug 06, 2018
Really? thekillerpunch.com?

I’m waiting for the next report from uppercut.com tongue
Re: Akpabio Strikes Senate Presidency Deal With APC, 10 Lawmakers To Defect With Him by escodotman: 8:43am On Aug 06, 2018
Corrinthians:
Udom till 2023 no doubt, but trust me when I tell you he'd be flying under a different banner Barca. I know what I'm saying. wink

The ground work is being designed. Implementation begins in weeks. smiley
You have the right to a wishful thinking and make yourself happy. Meanwhile.. https://election.org.ng/nigeria/udom-lambasts-senator-akpabio-as-pdp-mourns-exit-of-senate-minority-leader/ . Also, in case you missed it (ICYMI) https://www.nairaland.com/4659172/defection-akpabios-aides-resign-say

1 Like

Re: Akpabio Strikes Senate Presidency Deal With APC, 10 Lawmakers To Defect With Him by Topmaike007(m): 8:45am On Aug 06, 2018
magoo10:
what happens to APC calling akpabio a looter and why are they suddenly rejoicing for someone they call a looter into their fold even when they claim that efcc is investigating him for a whopping #108billion.
I am happy that APC is finally proving what we have been calling them to be true .
liars and propagandist, they are not fighting corruption but only restructuring corruption.
oga so you are believing those nonsense allegations that PDP are cooking to cover up their shame, cos I know how happy they are when there was mass defection last two weeks and now they are crying fair play...
Re: Akpabio Strikes Senate Presidency Deal With APC, 10 Lawmakers To Defect With Him by Lordsocrates: 8:46am On Aug 06, 2018
magoo10:
akwa ibom governor have told you repeatedly that he cannot be a stooge for akpabio . akpabio planned exit from akwa ibom pdp is due to the rift he has with the governor which akpabio made public just recently.

Akwa ibom is PDP and pdp is akwa ibom you can take that to the bank. That they were able to blackmail akpabio into APC using efcc doesn't mean they will blackmail akwa ibom people to voting them.

Is it the Akwa ibom i am from ? �r d akwa ibom in ur dreams ?

Mfigna ibaghaa, yaak iseh

1 Like

Re: Akpabio Strikes Senate Presidency Deal With APC, 10 Lawmakers To Defect With Him by Adekdammy: 8:46am On Aug 06, 2018
Corrinthians:
Kikikiki. It is only a matter of time. Remember this comment guys- Akwa Ibom state governor will follow suit eventually. wink

Do u now agree that Buhari is as corrupt as akpabio?

Birds of a feather, flock together.
Re: Akpabio Strikes Senate Presidency Deal With APC, 10 Lawmakers To Defect With Him by Corrinthians(m): 8:46am On Aug 06, 2018
escodotman:
You have the right to a wishful thinking and make yourself happy. Meanwhile.. https://election.org.ng/nigeria/udom-lambasts-senator-akpabio-as-pdp-mourns-exit-of-senate-minority-leader/
Okay.. Kwankwaso and Atiku once said these.. Read my fingers, THEY ARE POLITICIANS!

That he "blasts" him today doesn't mean he can't leave PDP for APC tomorrow. wink

2 Likes

Re: Akpabio Strikes Senate Presidency Deal With APC, 10 Lawmakers To Defect With Him by magoo10(m): 8:48am On Aug 06, 2018
Lordsocrates:

[s]
Is it the Akwa ibom i am from ? �r d akwa ibom in ur dreams ?

Mfigna ibaghaa, yaak iseh[/s]
Re: Akpabio Strikes Senate Presidency Deal With APC, 10 Lawmakers To Defect With Him by udemzyudex(m): 8:51am On Aug 06, 2018
This same old pic, we haven't heard anything from Akpabio, and why is there so much noise about his defection?
Re: Akpabio Strikes Senate Presidency Deal With APC, 10 Lawmakers To Defect With Him by escodotman: 8:52am On Aug 06, 2018
Corrinthians:
Okay.. Kwankwaso and Atiku once said these.. Read my fingers, THEY ARE POLITICIANS!

That he "blasts" him today doesn't mean he can't leave PDP for APC tomorrow. wink
If you truly know & have been following the politics of Nigeria and you want to be sincere with yourself, you would know there are are some zones Buhari can never win and south-south is one! I have a lot of them as friends. That's why you should believe there must be something behind Akpabio's defection and Udom would never follow him. https://www.nairaland.com/4659172/defection-akpabios-aides-resign-say
Re: Akpabio Strikes Senate Presidency Deal With APC, 10 Lawmakers To Defect With Him by Myself2(m): 8:53am On Aug 06, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin

APC and their penchant to deceive and mislead people with lies........

The way they wrote 10 lawmakers to defect with him,,,,,,,just to mislead people into thinking its senators that plan to defect with him,,,,,,,,

The topic should have read "10 local Akwa Ibom state assembly men to defect with him" though Udom didn't manage the Akpabio debacle well, but since the sh!t has hit the fan, he should brace for full impact of defections in his state,which in any case will be temporary,first he should sack any appointee, aide or otherwise that is loyal to Akpabio and scout for thorough grassroots power brokers from the three senatorial district to help replace the "spoilt" or "rotten" apple
He has territorial and fiduciary advantage, he is on ground in the state and has the keys to the rich treasury of Akwa Ibom, he should deploy both to full advantage and he will come out tops
Re: Akpabio Strikes Senate Presidency Deal With APC, 10 Lawmakers To Defect With Him by Lordsocrates: 8:54am On Aug 06, 2018
[quote author=magoo10 post=70025554][/quote]
Ado atta unam ikod. You know deep down that PDP has lost Akwa Ibom state.. Ztop lyin to urself

1 Like

Re: Akpabio Strikes Senate Presidency Deal With APC, 10 Lawmakers To Defect With Him by magoo10(m): 8:55am On Aug 06, 2018
[s]
Lordsocrates:

Ado atta unam ikod.
You know deep down that PDP has lost Akwa Ibom state.. Ztop lyin to urself
[/s]
Re: Akpabio Strikes Senate Presidency Deal With APC, 10 Lawmakers To Defect With Him by Baroba(m): 8:57am On Aug 06, 2018
Nigeria is one big joke, the laughing stock of Africa ...

1 Like

Re: Akpabio Strikes Senate Presidency Deal With APC, 10 Lawmakers To Defect With Him by Vokians(m): 8:58am On Aug 06, 2018
It is a shame that corruption is faught this way. Now I begin to understand why some people keep saying we need revolution in this country. Like what someone posted above, Nigeria is fantastically corrupt- British Prime Minister.
Re: Akpabio Strikes Senate Presidency Deal With APC, 10 Lawmakers To Defect With Him by Antipob777(f): 8:58am On Aug 06, 2018
APC gaining tap root in PDPs stronghold. Instead of PDP to focus to get a tap root in the North and probably south West, they are busy playing to the gallery and bringing in members to the party that will cause chaos before and after primary.

In Rivers state today, APC is strong as PDP and I see Wine having a great battle to fight come 2019.

I won't comment again but will keep observing.

2 Likes

Re: Akpabio Strikes Senate Presidency Deal With APC, 10 Lawmakers To Defect With Him by Corrinthians(m): 9:02am On Aug 06, 2018
escodotman:
If you truly know & have been following the politics of Nigeria and you want to be sincere with yourself, you would know there are are some zones Buhari can never win and south-south is one! I have a lot of them as friends. That's why you should believe there must be something behind Akpabio's defection and Udom would never follow him. https://www.nairaland.com/4659172/defection-akpabios-aides-resign-say
Okay. Good luck to you. wink

1 Like

Re: Akpabio Strikes Senate Presidency Deal With APC, 10 Lawmakers To Defect With Him by Antipob777(f): 9:05am On Aug 06, 2018
escodotman:

One thing you should know is that Federal might played out a good role in the south south.

Believe it or not PDP must brace up for a tougher battle come 2019 as APC has realy gained a tap root in the SS.

APC controls the police, Army, Navy, Air force etc. APC will give PDP a tougher fight come 2019.

PDP must brace up for a tougher battle ahead.

2 Likes

Re: Akpabio Strikes Senate Presidency Deal With APC, 10 Lawmakers To Defect With Him by edibobo: 9:08am On Aug 06, 2018
Stories upon stories
Re: Akpabio Strikes Senate Presidency Deal With APC, 10 Lawmakers To Defect With Him by rottennaija(m): 9:18am On Aug 06, 2018
magoo10:
akwa ibom governor have told you repeatedly that he cannot be a stooge for akpabio . akpabio planned exit from akwa ibom pdp is due to the rift he has with the governor which akpabio made public just recently.

Akwa ibom is PDP and pdp is akwa ibom you can take that to the bank. That they were able to blackmail akpabio into APC using efcc doesn't mean they will blackmail akwa ibom people to voting them.

Nigeria was pdp and pdp was Nigeria... So I heard so years ago
Re: Akpabio Strikes Senate Presidency Deal With APC, 10 Lawmakers To Defect With Him by EmekaMD(m): 9:20am On Aug 06, 2018
drey076:

if EFCC had arrested him, u pple will shout witch hunt
we want Efcc to arrest him, but to arrest the corrupt APC members alongside.
We ain't shielding nobody. We want justice to prevail on all
Re: Akpabio Strikes Senate Presidency Deal With APC, 10 Lawmakers To Defect With Him by SternProphet: 9:33am On Aug 06, 2018
Buhari wants to destroy corruption in Nigeria but you guys shove "rule of law" and democracy in his face. When you constrain Buhari to act democratically, then he will act cruelly. He eill use the weaknesses of the political class against them. Only if that fails will he use brutal gorce against opposition. The man Buhari has LOADS of information and he has set traps in foreign countries and global financial system against looters.

There is no forward looking intelligent politician who should be in PDP. The party is FINISHED. Wike is going to be the one to choose presidential candidate for them and finance the next elections to tell you how pathetic that stupid party has become.

The retired heads of state and secret supporters are also seeing the hand writing on the wall.

If you are a wrong Nigerian and you support PDP, the question for you is what cluelessness have you contacted by association that is not making you shift to such people like Moghalu, Sowore or Durotoye.

2 Likes

Re: Akpabio Strikes Senate Presidency Deal With APC, 10 Lawmakers To Defect With Him by shomutuski(m): 9:41am On Aug 06, 2018
it's the masses that are being played....
this country is gone
Re: Akpabio Strikes Senate Presidency Deal With APC, 10 Lawmakers To Defect With Him by FitnesScientist: 9:43am On Aug 06, 2018
CharleyBright:
Hmmm.
These politicians are all shameless traitors. They can do anything for their selfish interests.
Imagine Akpabio that said he can never join another party aside PDP now saying these and decamping from pdp cos he is nursing personal ambition.
Are they decamping for the interest or benefit of Nigerians?
I wish someone will become a Jerry Rawlings of Nigeria and start killing all these Rogues called politicians.
May God never allow any Nigerian politician into His kingdom for all they put the masses thru.

Don't you have hands? Just look for a gun or cutlass and start killing all the politicians yourself.
Re: Akpabio Strikes Senate Presidency Deal With APC, 10 Lawmakers To Defect With Him by edibobo: 9:50am On Aug 06, 2018
Akpabio can decamp to awaiting hell fire, who cares after all he's not a true born son of Akwa Ibom State... let him account for N800 Billion that is hanging on his neck...APC a Den of Thieves

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hameed Ali Gives Simon Lalong Gift (Photos) / What Buhari Achieved In Seven Months – Presidency / Yorubas Do Not Own Lagos, The Ijaws Do. The Mahins, Ilajes And Aworis Are Ijaws

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.