Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,700 members, 7,827,566 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

Please Delsu, Assist Me With This Information - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Please Delsu, Assist Me With This Information (441 Views)

DELSU Final Year Student Dies After Experiencing Severe Menstrual Pain (photos) / DELSU Cut-Off Mark For All Courses 2017/2018 / DELSU Sacks 10 Lecturers, 8 Junior Staff Over Extortion, Sexual Harassment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Delsu, Assist Me With This Information by bestguycheat: 2:47pm On Aug 05, 2018
I got 197 on my jamb, then 33 on my post utme, and j applied for delsu, I want to study business education please guys what is my chance of gaining admission, cause I had that, delsu hardly gives admission to non indegene, please what is my chance of gaining admission
Re: Please Delsu, Assist Me With This Information by ameri9ja: 2:48pm On Aug 05, 2018
Slim to none
Re: Please Delsu, Assist Me With This Information by amamahdaniel(m): 2:49pm On Aug 05, 2018
Go on your kneels and pray to God. That school hardly give admission when you score less than 40 in there post ume. Am speaking from experience
Re: Please Delsu, Assist Me With This Information by bestguycheat: 2:58pm On Aug 05, 2018
amamahdaniel:
Go on your kneels and pray to God. That school hardly give admission when you score less than 40 in there post ume. Am speaking from experience
Sir please how did you calculate my score, cause you just mentioned less than 40, I don't know how to calculate jamb and post utme to get my aggregate
Re: Please Delsu, Assist Me With This Information by amamahdaniel(m): 3:01pm On Aug 05, 2018
bestguycheat:
Sir please how did you calculate my score, cause you just mentioned less than 40, I don't know how to calculate jamb and post utme to get my aggregate
Your jamb score divided by 8 and your post ume divided by 2.
So check it up.
And there is something you should know. They will released the cut off mark for each department and the lowest is 40.. I wish you good luck.
Re: Please Delsu, Assist Me With This Information by bestguycheat: 3:02pm On Aug 05, 2018
Thanks Sir,,,, I really appreciate
Re: Please Delsu, Assist Me With This Information by amamahdaniel(m): 3:06pm On Aug 05, 2018
bestguycheat:
Thanks Sir,,,, I really appreciate
You are welcome, did you pick them as your first choice
Re: Please Delsu, Assist Me With This Information by bestguycheat: 3:13pm On Aug 05, 2018
amamahdaniel:

You are welcome, did you pick them as your first choice
yes oh, And am from edo state, am even thinking of changing my institution now again,, so that I can put Ignatius university in port Harcourt, so I can gain admission this year
Re: Please Delsu, Assist Me With This Information by amamahdaniel(m): 3:16pm On Aug 05, 2018
bestguycheat:
yes oh, And am from edo state, am even thinking of changing my institution now again,, so that I can put Ignatius university in port Harcourt, so I can gain admission this year
God will perfect your way. Just Lean on God and He will make your wish a reality.
Re: Please Delsu, Assist Me With This Information by Dboy55(m): 3:49pm On Aug 05, 2018
bestguycheat:
why not change it to aau ekpoma,their post utme registration is still on bro.
Re: Please Delsu, Assist Me With This Information by bestguycheat: 5:38am On Aug 06, 2018
Dboy55:
why not change it to aau ekpoma,their post utme registration is still on bro.
I have done change of institution before, beside that ekpoma school Fee is too outrageous, though am considering one of this university in port Harcourt, that puts their cut of mark 140.
Re: Please Delsu, Assist Me With This Information by Killersarz20: 5:30am On Aug 07, 2018
Just change institution to avoid stories da touch
Re: Please Delsu, Assist Me With This Information by Deckline(m): 11:02am On Aug 07, 2018
Changing institution now at this stage may not be advisable especially to other state universities because they have already compiled the names of those who picked them from Jamb as first choice. Just pray and hope for the best.
BTW- Business Education isn't competitive. 40 is the cut off mark.

(1) (Reply)

The Civil State In John Locke’s Political Philosophy: Its Relevance To Nigerian / EBSU Admission Guideline For 2018/19 Session | There Will Be NO POST-UTME / OAU Students Pictured Reading With Aid Of ATM Light At Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.