Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,843 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:46 AM

Ini Edo's Movie (help Me Find The Name of one of her movies) - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Ini Edo's Movie (help Me Find The Name of one of her movies) (1502 Views)

Ini Edo's Movie Makes The 5calibre / Ini Edo’s Movie “memories Of My Heart” Premieres This October / Ini Edo the Best? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ini Edo's Movie (help Me Find The Name of one of her movies) by bluerose1: 5:22am On Jun 20, 2010
Can someone help be find the name for the movie where Ini Edo was a love-peddler that was taken to a hotel by a rich chief.  He did not take advantage of her nor did he request her services but instead offered her some money at the end of her stay which she refused.  He later left some money exposed the morning she was leaving the hotel to test her and see if she would take it.  It so happen that she did not take the money.  For this act of honesty he persued her,   Can any one of your guys out there remember this movie?   Do you remember the name?
Re: Ini Edo's Movie (help Me Find The Name of one of her movies) by Mafia4life(m): 7:37am On Jun 20, 2010
Re: Ini Edo's Movie (help Me Find The Name of one of her movies) by bluerose1: 3:22pm On Jun 22, 2010
Thanks Mafia4life,

I tried the data base but because there are no reviews or write up on what the movies are about it is hard to find out the actual name.

Do you know who else star in that movie? I just love that movie so much and lost it and lost the name.

Please someone, help me, Thanks.

Also did you watch Natasha, It is a beautiful movie, I cannot wait to see the end.

(1) (Reply)

Xmen V Is It The Bomb? / Ask Me Anything (2014) 720p WEB-DL DDMKV / This Young Actor Is Dead - This Morning.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.