Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,158 members, 7,835,871 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

Juliet Ibrahim: Stop Asking People To Go Get Married Cos Their Mates Are Married - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Juliet Ibrahim: Stop Asking People To Go Get Married Cos Their Mates Are Married (17299 Views)

Juliet Ibrahim: Stop Using Dirty Hands And Dirty Saliva On A Woman’s Privates / “My Mates Are Still Looking For Husbands” - Afrocandy Claims She’s Fulfilled / Iceberg Slim Grabs Juliet Ibrahim's Buttocks Again (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Juliet Ibrahim: Stop Asking People To Go Get Married Cos Their Mates Are Married by Sarkin: 10:11pm On Aug 05, 2018
lereinter:

abeg use your hand describe how big the ass cos from the pics its not showing
check her other pics
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: Stop Asking People To Go Get Married Cos Their Mates Are Married by Nobody: 10:13pm On Aug 05, 2018
Mariangeles:
What will I do nah??
lol... how's your husband?
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: Stop Asking People To Go Get Married Cos Their Mates Are Married by Trustme2(m): 10:21pm On Aug 05, 2018
Ajeku Ice slim grin
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: Stop Asking People To Go Get Married Cos Their Mates Are Married by Dollabiz: 10:53pm On Aug 05, 2018
Hmmm
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: Stop Asking People To Go Get Married Cos Their Mates Are Married by DavidEsq(m): 10:54pm On Aug 05, 2018
Naijawebmaster:

When will you die? undecided
As soon as u are buried undecided
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: Stop Asking People To Go Get Married Cos Their Mates Are Married by haladu27(f): 10:58pm On Aug 05, 2018
BREAKING NEWS....................A young lady age 25 with her little baby of just 8months old, was been tortured, battered and forcefully displayed her nudity to the glance of the publics in Aboro ward Sanga local government area of Kaduna state. These was a horrible situation I ever witnessed and experienced in my life. What a silly and barbaric attitudes from grown up people of her so called clans. I thought it was lie, until I beard with my naked eyes, as on seen crowd of people, I managed to dive in, in order to take at look of what is happening, however, I saw a beautiful young lady with a child of about 8 months or so, was been tied up heavily with her hands back with an electric cable, then I saw about 8 strong men holding various degrees of objects(koboko) and metals, giving her the beaten and punching of her life mercilessly till she felt unconscious, blood pouring every where, suddenly the attackers horridly deserted the scene and left her on the pool of her blood, for an undisclosed offence, while the little baby was been crying, helplessness Without anyone cares about it, which the little baby sustained also a fracture on his left hand. ( what a wonderful world). However, her mother received a distress called from a sympathizer about the happenings, then the mother rush to the scene and found her daughter on the pool of her blood emanating from her various body part... ... She then took the daughter to the nearest hospital for an emergency treatment in fadan karshi Sanga local government Kaduna st, as she is on admission at d moment unconscious, either life or death.
I'm hereby, calling all the relevant authorities, especially the Kaduna state governor, the commissioner of women affairs, and the human right gender control, to pls come for this poorly innocent lady and her baby, as they are all Nigerians and the demand justice............. . The case has reported to d police out post f'karshi Sanga local government area Kaduna state.
For any inquiries, details and photograph of the incident, should pls kindly contact 07044443335 (mother's victim) and 08032914038 (the poster) as her privacy must be maintain, Thanks........... .Pls share till it reach to the relevant authorities.!!!!!
Women right violation must be eradicate!!!!!?
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: Stop Asking People To Go Get Married Cos Their Mates Are Married by haladu27(f): 10:58pm On Aug 05, 2018
BREAKING NEWS....................A young lady age 25 with her little baby of just 8months old, was been tortured, battered and forcefully displayed her nudity to the glance of the publics in Aboro ward Sanga local government area of Kaduna state. These was a horrible situation I ever witnessed and experienced in my life. What a silly and barbaric attitudes from grown up people of her so called clans. I thought it was lie, until I beard with my naked eyes, as on seen crowd of people, I managed to dive in, in order to take at look of what is happening, however, I saw a beautiful young lady with a child of about 8 months or so, was been tied up heavily with her hands back with an electric cable, then I saw about 8 strong men holding various degrees of objects(koboko) and metals, giving her the beaten and punching of her life mercilessly till she felt unconscious, blood pouring every where, suddenly the attackers horridly deserted the scene and left her on the pool of her blood, for an undisclosed offence, while the little baby was been crying, helplessness Without anyone cares about it, which the little baby sustained also a fracture on his left hand. ( what a wonderful world). However, her mother received a distress called from a sympathizer about the happenings, then the mother rush to the scene and found her daughter on the pool of her blood emanating from her various body part... ... She then took the daughter to the nearest hospital for an emergency treatment in fadan karshi Sanga local government Kaduna st, as she is on admission at d moment unconscious, either life or death.
I'm hereby, calling all the relevant authorities, especially the Kaduna state governor, the commissioner of women affairs, and the human right gender control, to pls come for this poorly innocent lady and her baby, as they are all Nigerians and the demand justice............. . The case has reported to d police out post f'karshi Sanga local government area Kaduna state.
For any inquiries, details and photograph of the incident, should pls kindly contact 07044443335 (mother's victim) and 08032914038 (the poster) as her privacy must be maintain, Thanks........... .Pls share till it reach to the relevant authorities.!!!!!
Women right violation must be eradicate!!!!!?
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: Stop Asking People To Go Get Married Cos Their Mates Are Married by bluefilm: 11:09pm On Aug 05, 2018
Chai

Be like say aunty Juliet don suffer no be small.

Upon say how she con fine reach, getting married still dey very difficult for am.

Why men dey even run from am sef?

Na wa o!

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim: Stop Asking People To Go Get Married Cos Their Mates Are Married by Nobody: 11:42pm On Aug 05, 2018
Can she marry herself?
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: Stop Asking People To Go Get Married Cos Their Mates Are Married by Nobody: 11:43pm On Aug 05, 2018
mhizace:
being single is an opportunity to learn 4rm married ones so u cn C how to plan ur home d way u want it
but how long should one really remain single, 30,40 or 50?
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: Stop Asking People To Go Get Married Cos Their Mates Are Married by ameh99: 11:50pm On Aug 05, 2018
tiredoflife:

Go and marry
Stop the excuse
After learning who will divorce will divorce
Abi u wan collect predegree form first on marriage angry

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: Stop Asking People To Go Get Married Cos Their Mates Are Married by donqx: 1:19am On Aug 06, 2018
ohh
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: Stop Asking People To Go Get Married Cos Their Mates Are Married by Nobody: 3:02am On Aug 06, 2018
CEOYOMZZYBLOG:
@YomzzyBLog.com

Hardworking and Beautiful Actress Juliet Ibrahim took to her IG page to lend a word of advice to everyone. She said everyone should stop the habit of asking people to get married because their age mates are married.

She wrote;

"Stop this habit of asking people to get married because their age mates are married. Even you, some of your age mates have died but nobody has asked you to die."

Gists via: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/08/stop-asking-people-to-go-get-married.html

Let me guess, she's a resident of the unwed mothers home grin
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: Stop Asking People To Go Get Married Cos Their Mates Are Married by Danchibez: 3:17am On Aug 06, 2018
Can u marry me, i need a lady now fir marriage
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: Stop Asking People To Go Get Married Cos Their Mates Are Married by chrisixis(m): 4:39am On Aug 06, 2018
she's very correct. Bat woman in Imo state D?? u da hear em?
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: Stop Asking People To Go Get Married Cos Their Mates Are Married by IkemChris(m): 7:02am On Aug 06, 2018
Yeah it's a normal slang in Nigeria.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: Stop Asking People To Go Get Married Cos Their Mates Are Married by Nobody: 10:14am On Aug 06, 2018
gbam! Juliet is damn right!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Opetola Dolapo Reacts To Video Of A Woman Who Beat & Locked Her Son In Dog Cage / Princess Buchi Ofili-Nwaoyo Marks Birthday With Amazing Pictures / Omowunmi Akinnifesi Is The Barbie Bride At Future Awards [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.