Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,945 members, 7,952,818 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:50 AM

What Are The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Msc And MPA ? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Are The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Msc And MPA ? (493 Views)

2020 PTDF MSc and PhD scholarship in the United Kingdom / 2018 NDDC MSC And PHD Scholarship Application / The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Graduating With Second Class Lower (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Msc And MPA ? by Nobody: 6:49pm On Aug 05, 2018
Good day guys...
I am already taking MSc Criminology in UI but my big bros advised me to take MPA and which I have registered for in Unilorin.
But everyone of my past undergraduate colleague I met in Unilorin were doing MSc and they were shocked I am going for MPA.

The only reason my big bros gave about his choice for MPA is that it is more encompassing. I can use it any where even in Private Sector. But Criminology is limited in opportunity because it is meant for Security outfits.

Yet some people felt any MSc course is over and above MPA/MBA.

Guys please I really need your sincere views.
Thanks

Cc:
Lalasticlala
Seun
Fynestboi
Richiez
Olawalebabs
Re: What Are The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Msc And MPA ? by dejt4u(m): 10:09pm On Aug 05, 2018
Currently in the same dilemma. Mine is Msc or MRP

(1) (Reply)

‘LAUTECH Is Dying! Help Is Needed Urgently!’ – ASUU Cries Out / Edves Catalyst 2018 / 2019 The University Of Winnipeg President’s Scholarships In Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.