Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:17 AM

Stop Begging Akpabio, He Won’t Support You, He Is Set To Join APC –PDP Chieftain - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stop Begging Akpabio, He Won’t Support You, He Is Set To Join APC –PDP Chieftain (1391 Views)

2023: Why Afenifere Won’t Support Tinubu, Atiku – Adebanjo / Ohanaeze: Ndigbo Won’t Support Nigeria’s Break-up / The Presidential Candidate FFK Won’t Support In 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stop Begging Akpabio, He Won’t Support You, He Is Set To Join APC –PDP Chieftain by kahal29: 7:52pm On Aug 05, 2018
Stop begging Akpabio, he won’t support you, he is set to join APC – PDP chieftain warning Udom Emmanuel on July 30, 2018

Ukanafun based supporter of Gov Udom Emmanuel of Akwa Ibom State, Mr. Abasiodu Edet, has again written to the governor, in a series of such letters aimed at warning the governor of the futility of banking on his predecessor to wholeheartedly support him in his bid for a second term in office.

In an open letter addressed to the governor and made available to National News track, Edet said he was constrained to write again to the governor because of recent developments in the polity.

“My Excellency, I’m forced to write my 4th open letter to you because the PDP house in Akwa Ibom is fast collapsing while the PDP is growing stronger at national because you are making the wrong moves. I’m crying out now before it’s too late,” he wrote in his fourth letter so far.

He warned that while the governor was busy trying to pacify his predecessor for support, Senator Akpabio, he claimed is making arrangements that would either make him Senate President or Deputy in the All Progressives Congress.

“My Excellency, you are making the wrong move by continuing to beg Akpabio. He is not God. It’s a waste of time because I’ve been reliably informed that Akpabio has finished plan to join APC. He is looking for senate President or deputy because he says Buhari will win in 2019 and he can’t be opposition again.

He is not interested in becoming Majority leader now because he is afraid Buhari will deal with him like Saraki, Ekweremadu and Dino Melaye,” he warned.

He reminded Gov. Emmanuel of the signal issued by Senator Akpabio, who he said, had advised the governor to be ready to run his second term campaign by himself.

Mr. Edet said, “My Excellency, take the advice Akpabio gave you in his house in front of Gov Wike last Sunday that you should stand election on your own like he did when he looked for governor for 2 terms. If Akpabio finally tells you he is supporting you just know that he is deceiving you because Akpabio doesn’t forgive. He has gone far with APC.”

He alleged that Senator Akpabio had gone far with his desire to switch parties and urged the governor to note that no more defections from APC would occur again in Akwa Ibom state because the former governor was the one blocking such defections.

“My Excellency, do you know that Akpabio is working against PDP interest with Ita Enang, SGF, Nelson Effiong and Oshiomhole to stop more decamping from APC to PDP in the Senate. What kind of Minority Leader is this. He has even met the President secretly through Ita Enang to show working.

“Not all his Akwa Ibom supporters are happy with the APC game he is playing. People like Enoidem are not happy with him. My Excellency, start to stand election on your own. Build your structure in Annangland around strong men like Enoidem, Udo Ekpenyong, Nsikak Ekong and Ufot Ebong. They will help you and deliver sincerely. Forget Akpabio. He will dump you.

“Look at the way he maltreats Enoidem after years of loyalty. Look at the way his brothers, Ibanga Akpabio and Idorenyin Akpabio beat up Enoidem in Akpabio’s presence in his house in Ukana just because Enoidem shouted that he can’t support Emman Ekon for 3rd term. Why is Akpabio bent to return Emman Ekon, Emman Ikot Uko, Iboro Ekanem and Unyime Idem, his business front to House of Reps against zoning and popular opinion.

“My Excellency, if you like you listen. I’ve talked my own. Just watch Akpabio’s moves in the next one week and you will believe me.

“I hear you are waiting to see PDP members that will decamp to APC whenever Uyo senatorial district APC do reception for Nsima Ekere before you dissolve your cabinet and know true loyalists to put. My Excellency, that is wrong politics. If you continue waiting, you will wait till it’s too late. Remember primaries start in August. Do it now and throw out those Akpabio boys that are waiting as commissioners and SAs to stab you in the back at the last minute when it’s too late for you to recover”, he strenuously warned.

Concluding, Edet who prides himself as a man of truth. Who loves former Commissioner for Local Government and Chieftaincy Affairs, Chief Udo Ekpenyong, a man he had variously described as a true supporter of Gov. Emmanuel, pleaded with the governor; “My Excellency, please please stop begging Akpabio. He will mess you up again. Look at how he messed you up at that Ikot Ekpene endorsement rally. It was part of his APC script.”

http://nationalnewstrack.com/stop-begging-akpabio-wont-support-set-join-apc-pdp-chieftain-tells-udom/

Re: Stop Begging Akpabio, He Won’t Support You, He Is Set To Join APC –PDP Chieftain by EwuOjota: 7:53pm On Aug 05, 2018
Ok
Re: Stop Begging Akpabio, He Won’t Support You, He Is Set To Join APC –PDP Chieftain by dukie25: 7:54pm On Aug 05, 2018
OLD NEWS from 30th OF July

This is old news written 30th of July, today is 5th of August.
BMC looking for any good news to hang on to.

Anything to give APC minions some little hope.

Re: Stop Begging Akpabio, He Won’t Support You, He Is Set To Join APC –PDP Chieftain by Shukuakukobambi: 7:55pm On Aug 05, 2018
Really? So the table don dey shake since sef we no know? So Udom has been begging since we no know?

Butterflyleo, coman see o cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Stop Begging Akpabio, He Won’t Support You, He Is Set To Join APC –PDP Chieftain by dukie25: 7:56pm On Aug 05, 2018
Shukuakukobambi:
Really? So the table don dey shake since sef we no know?

No need to salivate, this was written on the 30th of July

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stop Begging Akpabio, He Won’t Support You, He Is Set To Join APC –PDP Chieftain by ManirBK: 7:57pm On Aug 05, 2018
I dey laugh Small
Re: Stop Begging Akpabio, He Won’t Support You, He Is Set To Join APC –PDP Chieftain by dukie25: 7:58pm On Aug 05, 2018
ok
Re: Stop Begging Akpabio, He Won’t Support You, He Is Set To Join APC –PDP Chieftain by Shukuakukobambi: 8:09pm On Aug 05, 2018
dukie25:

No need to salivate, this was written on the 30th of July

You got the letter on the 30th July?

1 Like

Re: Stop Begging Akpabio, He Won’t Support You, He Is Set To Join APC –PDP Chieftain by buhariguy(m): 8:15pm On Aug 05, 2018
OK
Re: Stop Begging Akpabio, He Won’t Support You, He Is Set To Join APC –PDP Chieftain by Butterflyleo: 8:45pm On Aug 05, 2018
Shukuakukobambi:
Really? So the table don dey shake since sef we no know? So Udom has been begging since we no know?

My guy udom knows the relevance Akpabio holds. He will surely split Akwa ibom votes in half if not more.

Akpabio is. a principled man and stands by his word.

2 Likes

Re: Stop Begging Akpabio, He Won’t Support You, He Is Set To Join APC –PDP Chieftain by Ojiofor: 9:10pm On Aug 05, 2018
In this Cow-Cracy regime opposition polticians are been intimidated to decamp or go to prison.
And this....

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Do Politicians Think We Are Daft? (pic Included) / Court Warns Against Illegal Removal Of Senate President / Police Confirm One Dead In Attack On Tambuwal’s Motorcade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.