Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,187 members, 7,953,676 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:37 PM

Another Mastermind Political Game Setup By Sen. Akpabio.. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Another Mastermind Political Game Setup By Sen. Akpabio.. (2362 Views)

The 37-Member Committee On Minimum Wage Setup By FG / 2023: Tinubu Lands In Osun, Accompanied By Sen Ajibola Bashir (Picture) / Police Invitation Is A Mere Political Game, Says Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another Mastermind Political Game Setup By Sen. Akpabio.. by nelcliff(m): 9:37pm On Aug 05, 2018
THOSE IN PDP SHOULD FEAR NOT AS SENATOR AKPABIO IS ON IT AGAIN AS THE MASTER PLANNER..

My people, politics is a game for the sleeks and the connies. They know what games they are playing. This is an arrangement by the master strategists in the PDP. Do u think that Saraki actually went to APC on his own, it was Strategized by PDP for Saraki to step into APC political DEN OF LIONS and win the election through APC and then vile for the position of the Senate president and he won with the help of his few old friends in APC and his fellow PDP members where he was still relevant even as an APC Card holder. We study book and read politics like a journal.

Now, the same Master Political Strategiers are on it gain or out again this time spearheading Senator Akpabio and also projecting Akpabio in disguise for the same job to the APC led government, with the same backing from the PDP.

Mark my words this day, that Senator Akpabio will get a ticket from APC to the Senate and he will win and with support of his fellow PDP members and the support from his new family which is in disguise will become the New Senate President come 2019.

Udom will still win the Governorship race and will still remain the governor of Akwa Ibom state, come 2019.

In politics there are politicians and there are MASTER STRATEGIES IN POLITICS .
Take this to ur Bank and remember me tomorrow when the manifestation comes.

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Another Mastermind Political Game Setup By Sen. Akpabio.. by kapelvej: 9:57pm On Aug 05, 2018
Please oga which bank dey accept this your write up as deposit, I need to go and deposit it quickly and withdraw cash immediately. I need money. Please do not quite me I am not too fine

4 Likes

Re: Another Mastermind Political Game Setup By Sen. Akpabio.. by Vos1(m): 10:00pm On Aug 05, 2018
You are funny. Very funny. grin

1 Like

Re: Another Mastermind Political Game Setup By Sen. Akpabio.. by babasanti: 10:03pm On Aug 05, 2018
akpabio is a mole in Apc. quote me any day anytime. he will never betray niger Delta. this is not Judas Amaechi

6 Likes

Re: Another Mastermind Political Game Setup By Sen. Akpabio.. by surveyProf(m): 10:07pm On Aug 05, 2018
Pdpppppppp powerrrrrrrrr for the people....

2 Likes

Re: Another Mastermind Political Game Setup By Sen. Akpabio.. by Kingosytex(m): 10:25pm On Aug 05, 2018
Akpabio is doing all these to save his political career. had it been he refused, EFCC would have opened his file and he will be Gone!!!
Re: Another Mastermind Political Game Setup By Sen. Akpabio.. by selemempe: 12:14am On Aug 06, 2018
Akpabio's wife is from enugu...pdp runs in his blood

3 Likes

Re: Another Mastermind Political Game Setup By Sen. Akpabio.. by kunmiiii: 12:30am On Aug 06, 2018
Hahahaha, Chaaiii....The Delusion and Figment of OP's imagination is tremendously radical. He should be a fiction writer! Lmao!!!

2 Likes

Re: Another Mastermind Political Game Setup By Sen. Akpabio.. by Patosky4U: 12:34am On Aug 06, 2018
hmmmm sense too the worry u op
Re: Another Mastermind Political Game Setup By Sen. Akpabio.. by Herdsmen: 1:03am On Aug 06, 2018
Apc zombies from the slaves caliphate don the mumu demselves since weekend over akpabio defection..
Even one idiotic zombies don dey shout say he don dey travel to uyo for the past one year..say apc go win 10/ for south.

Only if this fools really understand....

I don't argue with them... ready to stake any amount with anybody ..that believe the dullard will get 20% in any south south state..

No be all mouth... It's politics .. akpabio is from ukanafun ..ikot ekpene axiz and buhari will lose woefully..

Don't argue with me..put your money were your mouth is...

No time.

Political period..no time..
Sure bet..any interested zombie?

1 Like

Re: Another Mastermind Political Game Setup By Sen. Akpabio.. by Cajal(m): 1:03am On Aug 06, 2018
nelcliff:
THOSE IN PDP SHOULD FEAR NOT AS SENATOR AKPABIO IS ON IT AGAIN AS THE MASTER PLANNER..

My people, politics is a game for the sleeks and the connies. They know what games they are playing. This is an arrangement by the master strategists in the PDP. Do u think that Saraki actually went to APC on his own, it was Strategized by PDP for Saraki to step into APC political DEN OF LIONS and win the election through APC and then vile for the position of the Senate president and he won with the help of his few old friends in APC and his fellow PDP members where he was still relevant even as an APC Card holder. We study book and read politics like a journal.

Now, the same Master Political Strategiers are on it gain or out again this time spearheading Senator Akpabio and also projecting Akpabio in disguise for the same job to the APC led government, with the same backing from the PDP.

Mark my words this day, that Senator Akpabio will get a ticket from APC to the Senate and he will win and with support of his fellow PDP members and the support from his new family which is in disguise will become the New Senate President come 2019.

Udom will still win the Governorship race and will still remain the governor of Akwa Ibom state, come 2019.

grin grin grin
...see consolation

1 Like

Re: Another Mastermind Political Game Setup By Sen. Akpabio.. by 9jaArea: 1:47am On Aug 06, 2018
At this rate you may commit suicide soon, stay away from sharp objects, ropes, bridges and other high places. No need to thank me

nelcliff:

grin grin grin
Re: Another Mastermind Political Game Setup By Sen. Akpabio.. by nelcliff(m): 1:53am On Aug 06, 2018
9jaArea:
At this rate you may commit suicide soon, stay away from sharp objects, ropes, bridges and other high places. No need to thank me

And what will be the cause of doing that.. Tell us..
Re: Another Mastermind Political Game Setup By Sen. Akpabio.. by Almaiga: 5:30am On Aug 06, 2018
Stop all this trash. You guys are so pained that Akpabio left the PDP. That's why you are giving it a meaning that suits you. I know it's still doing you like magic and you wish it's a dream.
You better wake up and face reality. Politics is a game of interest and there's no permanent friend in politics.
Akpabio has left the PDP, you better get over it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Mastermind Political Game Setup By Sen. Akpabio.. by hannysur8(m): 5:40am On Aug 06, 2018
Akpabio the game changer

1 Like

Re: Another Mastermind Political Game Setup By Sen. Akpabio.. by Alen4smit: 6:07am On Aug 06, 2018
babasanti:
akpabio is a mole in Apc. quote me any day anytime. he will never betray niger Delta. this is not Judas Amaechi
keep consoling yourself you hear.come to think of it between Amaechi and jonathan who betrayed Niger deltans?guy use your head.

1 Like

Re: Another Mastermind Political Game Setup By Sen. Akpabio.. by onatisi(m): 6:19am On Aug 06, 2018
it is very obvious that akpabio only went to apc because of the senatorial ticket , if the people in his senatorial district likes him a lot , they will vote for him and return him back to the senate but if not then that is the end, that is where his influence all stops although he is a very crafty man he knows he needs apc cash and federal might to win the elections and once he achieves that he is okay , he doesn't give a damm about buhari or oshiomole .
what many dont seem to understand is that akpabio defection to apc is nothing, politics is a game of numbers ,if the number of people leaving your side is greater than the number of people coming in then you are bound to lose and from all indication ppl are leaving apc and many more will still leave not only to pdp but other parties as well .
Re: Another Mastermind Political Game Setup By Sen. Akpabio.. by 35824L: 6:21am On Aug 06, 2018
This Akpabio defection to APC is one in a million. It is a masterstroke from Tinubu the master himself. It really pained the wailing jews right into their bone marrows and has caused many of them real depression. So they have to tell themselves all kinds of fantasy stories in order to recover from the shock.
Re: Another Mastermind Political Game Setup By Sen. Akpabio.. by yjgm(m): 6:23am On Aug 06, 2018
I laugh in Swahili at your post.
Re: Another Mastermind Political Game Setup By Sen. Akpabio.. by SamuelAnyawu(m): 6:25am On Aug 06, 2018
Akpabio has decamped Dazall
Re: Another Mastermind Political Game Setup By Sen. Akpabio.. by Basic123: 6:53am On Aug 06, 2018
babasanti:
dindinrin

how did AMAECHI betray niger Delta?

how is joining APC = betraying niger Delta?

How is remaining in PDP = Loyal to niger Delta?; Mention one thing PDP and GEJ achieved for niger Delta

use your brain not emotions!

1 Like

Re: Another Mastermind Political Game Setup By Sen. Akpabio.. by Basic123: 6:56am On Aug 06, 2018
selemempe:
Akpabio's wife is from enugu...pdp runs in his blood
not even APGA

IGBO PEOPLE OOOOO cool

1 Like

Re: Another Mastermind Political Game Setup By Sen. Akpabio.. by Zendinho(m): 7:10am On Aug 06, 2018
[quote author=Herdsmen post=70020536]Apc zombies from the slaves caliphate don the mumu demselves since weekend over akpabio defection..
Even one idiotic zombies don dey shout say he don dey travel to uyo for the past one year..say apc go win 10/ for south.

Only if this fools really understand....

I don't argue with them... ready to stake any amount with anybody ..that believe the dullard will get 20% in any south south state..

No be all mouth... It's politics .. akpabio is from ukanafun ..ikot ekpene axiz and buhari will lose woefully..

Don't argue with me..put your money were your mouth is...

No time.

Mr man if you don't know anything it's better you keep quiet than spewing thrash.

Akpabio is not and cannot come from Ukanafun......

The Akwa ibom born former Governor turned senator is from the industrial city of Essien Udim.... in Ukana ikot Nteun, from the Royal Family of Obot Akpabio Udoibanga.

1 Like

Re: Another Mastermind Political Game Setup By Sen. Akpabio.. by anonymuz(m): 7:13am On Aug 06, 2018
babasanti:
he will always be loyal to Niger delta.
Re: Another Mastermind Political Game Setup By Sen. Akpabio.. by budusky05(m): 9:14am On Aug 06, 2018
OP the brain scan machine u ordered is ready for ur use,

So PDP strategy was to loose presidency and win Senate president, na waooo.

So dey gave up power to test their strength? And many of them are even been jailed.

PDP and lies = IPOB

(1) (Reply)

8 Nigeria Governors Sacked by Supreme Court Since 1999 picture / Throwback Pictures Of Wole Soyinka When He Was Awarded The Noble Prize In 1986. / Nnamdi Kanu: Refrain From Further Media War And Verbal Attacks Against Yorubas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.