Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,658 members, 7,809,490 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:29 AM

Please Guys I Need Your Urgent Answers. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Please Guys I Need Your Urgent Answers. (1050 Views)

Urgent Answers For Visa Stuff / US Visa Experts, Urgent Answers Needed Pls / Hi Guys, I Got An Invitation From A Company In China To Attend A Fair. What Next (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Guys I Need Your Urgent Answers. by Rexnegro(m): 9:37pm On Aug 05, 2018
good evening guys , please I need answers to this question .

please where and with which travel agency can I get a flight itinerary up to 2-3 weeks for visa application. and am conditioned to also get such ticket for the flight proper when the visa is issued. that's the only document left, please help it's urgent. also I did prefer it with either Ethiopia, Kenya or rywanda airlines, those three seems to be more friendly with their air fare. most preferably Ethiopia cos I have flew with them before and so okay with their services. please help

NB. please the below question has been answered so please help with the one up there. thanks

please the request for return ticket details for visa application what do they actually mean ?
is it the actual bought flight ticket detail or just flight booking details?

am asking cause why should someone buy a flight ticket when visa hasn't been give...
please guys please I need your experienced answers to this urgent question..
Re: Please Guys I Need Your Urgent Answers. by profnigga(m): 9:40pm On Aug 05, 2018
sorry 4 interrupting oooooo, the person next to me know the answer so don't worry.

1 Like

Re: Please Guys I Need Your Urgent Answers. by 1stNumeroUno: 10:40pm On Aug 05, 2018
You can get an itinerary ticket for that purpose.
Re: Please Guys I Need Your Urgent Answers. by Rexnegro(m): 11:05pm On Aug 05, 2018
1stNumeroUno:
God bless you for your reply, but please can u shed more light on that .... how do I go about it ? pls help with details explanation..
Re: Please Guys I Need Your Urgent Answers. by 1stNumeroUno: 5:38am On Aug 06, 2018
Rexnegro:

God bless you for your reply, but please can u shed more light on that .... how do I go about it ? pls help with details explanation..

Itinerary ticket is a ticket that'll contain valid flight details to a city in which country you're seeking visa. You'll not have to pay the actual flight value; tge travel will just charge you a fee. Attaching/submitting it with your visa application can give you an edge (especially for visiting and tourism visa).
Re: Please Guys I Need Your Urgent Answers. by Rexnegro(m): 2:21pm On Aug 06, 2018
1stNumeroUno:

Itinerary ticket is a ticket that'll contain valid flight details to a city in which country you're seeking visa. You'll not have to pay the actual flight value; tge travel will just charge you a fee. Attaching/submitting it with your visa application can give you an edge (especially for visiting and tourism visa).
Jah bless bro , I appreciate you alot , thanks for the detailed explanation... thanks
Re: Please Guys I Need Your Urgent Answers. by Rexnegro(m): 12:46pm On Aug 10, 2018
please guys help
Re: Please Guys I Need Your Urgent Answers. by Rexnegro(m): 12:54pm On Aug 10, 2018
1stNumeroUno:
good afternoon, please where do you know I can get the itinerary ticket? please help
Re: Please Guys I Need Your Urgent Answers. by 1stNumeroUno: 1:17pm On Aug 10, 2018
Rexnegro:

good afternoon, please where do you know I can get the itinerary ticket? please help

Call/WhatsApp me on O8Othree/twoOO/4sixI4

(1) (Reply)

Please Advise On Cost To Renew International Passport 2018 / Chinese New Year Lamps Seen At Enugu Airport / Anybody Living In Tanzania

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.