Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,557 members, 7,823,448 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

Ojukwu's Daughter Graduates With A 'second Class Upper' From UK University - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ojukwu's Daughter Graduates With A 'second Class Upper' From UK University (619 Views)

Osita Chidoka Graduates With LLB Second Class Upper From Baze University (Pics) / Falilat Akinsanya Graduates: MC Oluomo's Daughter Graduates From US University / Donna, Donald Duke's Daughter Graduates From UK University [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ojukwu's Daughter Graduates With A 'second Class Upper' From UK University by meethumb: 9:40pm On Aug 05, 2018
Chineme Ojukwu, daughter of the late Biafran warlord, Chief Chukwuemeka Odumegwu-Ojukwu and Lady Bianca has graduated from the University Of Brighton in England.

She graduated With a second class upper degree From Business Administration.

Her mother, Bianca Ojukwu shared pictures from the graduation ceremony, and wrote:

“My dear friends, Thank God with me. Abuzi kwam ‘nne a graduate’. My beloved daughter Chi has just graduated from the University of Brighton with a 2:1 in Business Administration. I thank Almighty God for blessing me with a daughter who has literally been like a mother to me. I call her Nne m o".

"This would have been a very proud moment also for her daddy. He used to call her ’Daddys secretary’ or ‘secretary gburugburu’ because as a child She loved to spend her afternoons after school with him in his office, playing with papers on the floor".

"How time flies! It was a splendid ceremony and much anticipated family reunion".

"Her brothers came in from the States and her Aunty, Ambassador Lilian Onoh, currently Nigeria’s High Commissioner to Namibia also flew into the UK for the ceremony.

"We joined friends for the post ceremony cocktail and then headed to Brighton Pier for a seaside treat!", Lady Bianca added.

Source: https://abacityblog.com/2018/08/ojukwus-daughter-graduates-with-a-second-class-upper-from-uk-university-photos.html

1 Like

Re: Ojukwu's Daughter Graduates With A 'second Class Upper' From UK University by slimfit1(m): 9:44pm On Aug 05, 2018
FFK why you no attend your daughters ceremony. Why are they posting this again.
Re: Ojukwu's Daughter Graduates With A 'second Class Upper' From UK University by Nobody: 10:04pm On Aug 05, 2018
Why your mama go fine pass you this young lady. Ehn why?

1 Like

Re: Ojukwu's Daughter Graduates With A 'second Class Upper' From UK University by iykofias(m): 10:31pm On Aug 05, 2018
Bianca_ such unending beauty, He sure doesn't create 'em like you anymore
Re: Ojukwu's Daughter Graduates With A 'second Class Upper' From UK University by SolutionMee: 11:19pm On Aug 05, 2018
Inasmuch as I love Ojukwu

His daughter disappointed herself not me

Why will she barge a second class upper from a foreign university

When her mate are busy graduating with first class from the same university and the likes of Cambridge and Oxford

How will she be competitive in labour market

How will she get a good job

How will she make ends meet

I'm seriously concerned

How will she survive

Hope she won't end up as a liability on an innocent man

I'm worried

What a pity that she just lost something fundamental about going to school

It's a shame that she allowed herself to be used by traditional education as she didn't pass through school a tertiary institution but school passing through her

If I'm in her shoe, I'll start all over from the beginning

(1) (Reply)

New Benue Speaker Takes Over Assembly As Police Vacate Premises / IKEDC Shut Down By Electricity Workers / Breaking!!! An Accident In Abeokuta One Person Dead Instantly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.