Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,117 members, 7,821,832 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

Nigeria, My Country - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria, My Country (232 Views)

Okuama: Soldiers Raided My Country Home In Search Of Arms - Clark / It's Not Even Jos-Plateau; The Coldest Region In Nigeria: My NYSC Experience / Owning A Legal Firearm In Nigeria: My Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria, My Country by Yawngdee(m): 10:41pm On Aug 05, 2018
This is Nigeria, my country where when rain is falling, electricity goes off (unstable power supply)
This is Nigeria, my country where poverty rate increases everyday
This is Nigeria,my country where our leaders erect statue for another country's president where its people are being killed (Xenophobia)
This is Nigeria, my country where some people are bigger than the constitution (society big wigs)
This is Nigeria, my country whereby unlawful laws are made by our govt
This is Nigeria, my country which some people in some part of the country are being protected more than others (herdsmen)
This is Nigeria, my country which our politicians only knows abt themselves and not the masses (corruption)
This is Nigeria, my country that is full of honey,sugar,milk and many other useful mineral resources that can make us to be part of the leading country in the world (developed country) but our resources are been under-utilised.
unemployment is at the increase per year, standard of living and cost of living of the citizen is below normal rate.
This is Nigeria, my country that needs REVOLUTION inorder to survive the impunity and wickedness of our so called leaders.
This is Nigeria, my country that is calling for better future for its people.

Add yours and let us know what you know abt ur Country NIGERIA...
Re: Nigeria, My Country by directorXixXICK(m): 10:43pm On Aug 05, 2018
This is Nigeria my country where I don't just know what to type

1 Like

Re: Nigeria, My Country by directorXixXICK(m): 10:45pm On Aug 05, 2018
This is Nigeria my country where am just here for likes

1 Like

Re: Nigeria, My Country by Obainoneandonly(m): 11:00pm On Aug 05, 2018
This is Nigeria my country where d only solution to our problems is for each and everyone to go their own separate ways(dissolution of the country )

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Anglicanchurch Asks Federal Government To Leave Party Politics, Address Economic / Obasanjo And Atiku Feud / Bayelsa Governor Loses His Mom.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.