Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,814 members, 7,817,362 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

Cheap Exchange Rate!! Paypal USD, Naira To $CAD And $CAD To Naira - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Cheap Exchange Rate!! Paypal USD, Naira To $CAD And $CAD To Naira (610 Views)

Make Your Paypal Paymemt On Ebay,amazon Others Site = Previaling Exchange Rate / We Sell RMB Exchange Rate To Your Suppliers Alipay Wechat Bank Card And 1688 / Exchange Your Payoneer Dollar To Naira In 1 Minute! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cheap Exchange Rate!! Paypal USD, Naira To $CAD And $CAD To Naira by gbadexx: 11:49pm On Aug 05, 2018
If You want to buy items on ebay add to cart then chat us up on whatsapp
We will log in and pay for the items for you
We exchange Naira to CAD and CAD to Naira at good rate
We send USD through Paypal only
Note: No one can beat our rate
Paypal USD: 350 per $
Chat up for rate as rates change from time to time, and also chat up to give us the lowest rate you found and we can see if we can match it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cheap Exchange Rate!! Paypal USD, Naira To $CAD And $CAD To Naira by gbadexx: 2:48pm On Aug 06, 2018
Today rate -$345 USD (Paypal only )
Chat up for Canadian dollar rate
Let us know what you want- $ to ₦ or ₦ to $ ...
Re: Cheap Exchange Rate!! Paypal USD, Naira To $CAD And $CAD To Naira by kevd4all(m): 2:52pm On Aug 06, 2018
U put CAD but are advertising USD. Can you be specific and what is the going rate for CAD
Re: Cheap Exchange Rate!! Paypal USD, Naira To $CAD And $CAD To Naira by gbadexx: 6:14pm On Aug 06, 2018
We are doing both sir, the only different is that USD is through PayPal only

Chat up for cad rate thanks
Re: Cheap Exchange Rate!! Paypal USD, Naira To $CAD And $CAD To Naira by dokdave(m): 3:08am On Oct 11, 2018
Most smooth transaction I've ever experienced, even at midnight he attended to me and made sure my cash was transferred before daybreak. Gbadexx is trusted and reliable and I'm hoping for more transactions with him.

(1) (Reply)

Msi G60 Gaming Laptop /6gb Ram/500gb Hdd/ 2gb Ddr5 Ded. Nividi / Fresh 64GB Iphone6s+ For Sale #110,000 / Flat Dell Core I5, 4gb Ram N45,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.