Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,908 members, 7,821,159 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

Test The Condition Of Vital Fluids With Fluid RX Diagnostics Testing Kits - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Test The Condition Of Vital Fluids With Fluid RX Diagnostics Testing Kits (1169 Views)

Keep Your Vehicle In Shape By Maintaining These 7 Fluids / Five Fluids You Should Check To Keep Your Car Running Smoothly / 3 Essential Fluids Your Vehicle Cannot Go Without (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Test The Condition Of Vital Fluids With Fluid RX Diagnostics Testing Kits by AutoElectNG: 12:16am On Aug 06, 2018
Every minute of every day - hundreds of vehicles roll out of service bays with at least one degraded vital fluid.

Fluid RX has developed the only scientific process that instantly reveals the true condition of all vital automotive lubricants and fluids.

It takes only minutes to perform.

We can tell you the condition of your
1. Transmission fluid
2. Power Steering fluid
3. Brake fluid
4. Gear oil
5. Engine oil

Would you like to have your fluids tested?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-gbv6dK-K4
Re: Test The Condition Of Vital Fluids With Fluid RX Diagnostics Testing Kits by AutoElectNG: 7:07am On Aug 06, 2018
FluidRX won this award some time back

Re: Test The Condition Of Vital Fluids With Fluid RX Diagnostics Testing Kits by ThatErha: 9:04pm On Aug 06, 2018
AutoElectNG:

Would you like to have your fluids tested?

Certainly.
Are you in Lagos?
Re: Test The Condition Of Vital Fluids With Fluid RX Diagnostics Testing Kits by AutoElectNG: 9:53pm On Aug 06, 2018
ThatErha:

Certainly.
Are you in Lagos?

I am not in Lagos

I can arrange for you to have the kit but on the condition that I get an independent review of the product/service from you.

I need to give feedback to Fluid RX Diagnostics.
Re: Test The Condition Of Vital Fluids With Fluid RX Diagnostics Testing Kits by AutoElectNG: 10:44pm On Aug 06, 2018
Multi Point Inspection (MPI) and fluids

Re: Test The Condition Of Vital Fluids With Fluid RX Diagnostics Testing Kits by AutoElectNG: 10:50pm On Aug 06, 2018
California Bureau of Automotive Repair and Fluid Rx Diagnostics

(1) (Reply)

What Could Be Killing My Car Battery? / Direct Toks Toyota Corolla 2007 / 05 Toyota Corolla Poor Acceleration And Vibration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.