Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,604 members, 7,955,229 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:02 PM

Why Buhari Met Akpabio In London - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Buhari Met Akpabio In London (22553 Views)

When Buhari Met Tinubu, Others In Aso Rock / Godswill Akpabio In Enugu For His Grand Mother-in-law's Burial / Crowd Welcome Godswill Akpabio In Akwa Ibom With Brooms (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Buhari Met Akpabio In London by austineabba(m): 9:18am On Aug 06, 2018
YOUR SINS ARE FORGIVEN

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Met Akpabio In London by Tundeobama(m): 9:24am On Aug 06, 2018
Metuh:

Kalu's has been swept under the carpet already.

What happened to prosecuting Maina, Babachiar lawal and the rest thieves

Akwa Ibom is PDP, DEAL WITH IT. Leave your house in Oshogbo and see things in a different way bros
Our correspondent reports that if Akpabio
decamps, he would be the second senator from
Akwa Ibom to join APC. In January last year,
Senator Nelson Effiong (PDP, Akwa-Ibom South)
joined the APC.
same thing in rivers two senators are already in Apc.In kwara here i can bet Apc will win gov but saraki may win his constituency.
The vote coming from south south and south west for apc 2019 its a sure double.
Re: Why Buhari Met Akpabio In London by FOLYKAZE(m): 9:38am On Aug 06, 2018
billgatexp:

Let me explain the strategy.
Kalus case.. Election is approaching, they bring up the case, he runs to buhari, he tells him to bring some money for elections, he agrees, and the judge forgets the case.

Akpabios case.. Bring some money for APC, magu it's wait. Magu waits. Money is used for election... Akpabio is a saint

Your argument doesn't make sense.

Kalu case is still ongoing. He lost some appeal recently. And he has not been acquitted. So argue with yourself
Re: Why Buhari Met Akpabio In London by FOLYKAZE(m): 9:39am On Aug 06, 2018
Nathdoug:
what about
maina, ameachi, burutai, oshomole etc

Who says court won't hear your case if you charge them?
Re: Why Buhari Met Akpabio In London by edibobo: 9:46am On Aug 06, 2018
Who cares, Buhari can meet Lucifer so long as he Lucifers and their cohorts decamped to APC
Re: Why Buhari Met Akpabio In London by frankson1(m): 9:54am On Aug 06, 2018
kahal29:

He may not cos he has really gone far..... My worry is what these people have on him that is making him to defect so much in a hurry and to shut out any form of pleading maybe by people he respects and listens to, he traveled out of the country so as to remain unreachable till the D day.

He is decamping to bite back at Udom, the current governor of Akwa Ibom state because they have been having issues.
Forget other rumours PDP is saying.
Re: Why Buhari Met Akpabio In London by dahnimoh(m): 10:07am On Aug 06, 2018
The two look weary and weak.
The look exhausted

Re: Why Buhari Met Akpabio In London by jchioma: 10:14am On Aug 06, 2018
dukie25:
And the N800bill allegation the EFCC were probing would now die a natural death.

The hypocrisy of Buhari's APC govt is glaring to the blind... except zombies

FOLYKAZE:

Wherr did you read in the post that the probing had stopped?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Buhari Met Akpabio In London by Wantedmiller: 10:15am On Aug 06, 2018
Metuh:

Kalu's has been swept under the carpet already.

What happened to prosecuting Maina, Babachiar lawal and the rest thieves

Akwa Ibom is PDP, DEAL WITH IT. Leave your house in Oshogbo and see things in a different way bros

But when he was in PDP..... you shouted foul play.

indirectly you are shooting yourself on the leg
Re: Why Buhari Met Akpabio In London by Wantedmiller: 10:17am On Aug 06, 2018
jchioma:

The hypocrisy of Buhari's APC govt is glaring to the blind... except zombies
where is your foul play Remix..... because he has joined APC
Re: Why Buhari Met Akpabio In London by IdJack(m): 10:22am On Aug 06, 2018
Oh Senator Godswill Obot Akpabio!
Yak-aba
Re: Why Buhari Met Akpabio In London by Almaiga: 10:28am On Aug 06, 2018
Akpabio, Amaechi, Agege and Oshomole are the game changers. I'm confidence that, these guys will deliver the South South to the APC.

Re: Why Buhari Met Akpabio In London by Adagba1: 10:47am On Aug 06, 2018
Sijo01:
Akpabio looking for a soft landing.

No he should look for hard landing
Re: Why Buhari Met Akpabio In London by LadyExcellency: 11:23am On Aug 06, 2018
FOLYKAZE:

Your argument doesn't make sense.

Kalu case is still ongoing. He lost some appeal recently. And he has not been acquitted. So argue with yourself

It is either you are a hypocrite or a political neophyte. May be both.

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Met Akpabio In London by edupedia: 11:25am On Aug 06, 2018
dukie25:
And the N800bill allegation the EFCC were probing would now die a natural death.

....so because he is joining APC is why the probe now has merit... not so?... see your life...
Re: Why Buhari Met Akpabio In London by edupedia: 11:30am On Aug 06, 2018
Wantedmiller:

But when he was in PDP..... you shouted foul play.

indirectly you are shooting yourself on the leg

...dont mind any PDP rat... they like to cover up their shameful faces with just one finger
Re: Why Buhari Met Akpabio In London by Tareq1105: 12:11pm On Aug 06, 2018
kahal29:

He may not cos he has really gone far..... My worry is what these people have on him that is making him to defect so much in a hurry and to shut out any form of pleading maybe by people he respects and listens to, he traveled out of the country so as to remain unreachable till the D day.

You're unfair to Apc. Today, there are Apc members that are still attending to their cases in court.

Remember Orji Kalu and others that have been sent to jail like Dariye.

So far, no case against Akpabio yet known to the public.

My understanding is that he has issues with Udom, the governor. I believe it's all about control usual of former governors.

However, I'm of the view that Akpabio entry into Apc will lead to crisis in the state bcoz of his arrogancy.
Re: Why Buhari Met Akpabio In London by Enice(m): 4:07pm On Aug 06, 2018
kahal29:

whatever he did, at least he did not send armed robbers to kill 31 Kwara citizens.
Re: Why Buhari Met Akpabio In London by ashcall(m): 7:18pm On Aug 06, 2018
FOLYKAZE:

Last time I check, Kalu is a member of APC and his corruption case is in the Court. Two prominent members of the APC were to the prison for corruption cases hanging on their neck. APC didn't overlook their crime because they were in their camp. So your submission is wrong.

Akpabio will join APC but his crime will not be exonerated. He is an Asset and will be welcomed. You should rather sit up on how to win Akwa Ibom in the next gubernatorial election
senator Dariye who is in jail now is an APC member as well
Re: Why Buhari Met Akpabio In London by Ajalekoko76(m): 7:01am On Aug 07, 2018
Saint Akpabio loading....

Join APC and ur sins are forgiven.

I remember SAINT OBANIKORO...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Appeal Court Dismisses Maduka's Appeal, Affirms Achonu's Guber Candidacy - LP / Tears As 40 Persons Roast To Death In Multiple Auto Crash / Okonjo-Iweala's Mother's Kidnapper Arrested In Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.