Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,989 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

Affiliate Marketing Knowledge Data Base & Library. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Affiliate Marketing Knowledge Data Base & Library. (749 Views)

10 Ways To Grow Your Social Media And Digital Marketing Knowledge / Make Money Online Knowledge Data Base & Library / Fiverr Knowledge Data Base & Library. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Affiliate Marketing Knowledge Data Base & Library. by cacmatters(m): 6:52am On Aug 06, 2018
Affiliate marketing is an outstanding way to get started making money online, because you don’t have to invest much (or any)
money, you don’t have to have your own products, and you don’t have to deal with customer service or shipping. All you really need to be successful in affiliate marketing is a strong desire to succeed and the knowledge to make it happen.
I can’t give you the motivation you need, but I can certainly get you started with the knowledge you need.

In this article, you’re going to learn the basics of getting started with affiliate marketing. You’ll learn how to choose
profitable niches, how to choose the right affiliate products to promote, and how to get traffic to your offers.

Everything I’m going to teach you will require little or no upfront investment, and very little technical knowledge. These
are very basic techniques that absolutely anyone can learn!

My main personal target is to make a minimum of N1,000,000 between September 1st 2018 to August 31st 2019 by spending the maximum of N100,000 on promoting my affiliate links.

No. No. No!!! I didn't say $1,000,000 (1 million Dollars) but One Million Naira Only

So it's also important to give yourself a realistic target before you proceed with this Course.

Are you with me?

So let’s get started…
Re: Affiliate Marketing Knowledge Data Base & Library. by cacmatters(m): 6:52am On Aug 06, 2018
If anyone was asked to name a single method that marketers use to make a surefire rapid income on the Internet, then most of them would give you the same answer – “affiliate marketing”. Though there are dozens of home business models on the Internet, it is quite safe to say that affiliate marketing must rank within the top three, or maybe even at the top of the heap.

Basically, the affiliate marketing model means to promote someone’s product over the Internet. You are helping them with their advertising and are getting paid a commission for that.
Re: Affiliate Marketing Knowledge Data Base & Library. by cacmatters(m): 6:52am On Aug 06, 2018
The first thing you need to do is choose a niche to promote. This isn’t as easy as it sounds. You can’t just choose a niche -
you must choose a profitable niche. Not every niche is going to be as profitable as you might hope.
I have chosen niches in the past that I truly expected to be profitable, yet despite my best efforts I was unable to find a
single affiliate product that would convert well enough to make the effort worth the time involved.

Fortunately, I have learned how to lessen my chances of choosing dud niches. Just a few simple steps can help you
eliminate some of the risk of choosing these unprofitable niches.
Re: Affiliate Marketing Knowledge Data Base & Library. by cacmatters(m): 6:53am On Aug 06, 2018
Brainstorming[i][/i]

Your first step is to make a list of niches you’re interested in promoting. Just make a long list of niches you think might be
profitable, or that you’re just interested in promoting.

Don’t worry about anything other than making a list of 10-20 niches right now. If you need help, you can always look around you for inspiration.
Re: Affiliate Marketing Knowledge Data Base & Library. by cacmatters(m): 6:53am On Aug 06, 2018
Re: Affiliate Marketing Knowledge Data Base & Library. by cacmatters(m): 6:54am On Aug 06, 2018

Re: Affiliate Marketing Knowledge Data Base & Library. by cacmatters(m): 6:56am On Aug 06, 2018
cacmatters:
Re: Affiliate Marketing Knowledge Data Base & Library. by cacmatters(m): 6:56am On Aug 06, 2018
[code][/code]
Re: Affiliate Marketing Knowledge Data Base & Library. by cacmatters(m): 6:57am On Aug 06, 2018
Re: Affiliate Marketing Knowledge Data Base & Library. by cacmatters(m): 10:17am On Aug 07, 2018
Re: Affiliate Marketing Knowledge Data Base & Library. by iamwarrified(m): 12:00pm On Aug 07, 2018
Following.. Continue the lesson

1 Like

Re: Affiliate Marketing Knowledge Data Base & Library. by cacmatters(m): 3:50pm On Aug 07, 2018
iamwarrified:
Following.. Continue the lesson
Thank you for your encouragement sir

(1) (Reply)

Sure $100 A Day / Armotale Enterprise October Laundry Promo / Join The Big Boys Club!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.