Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,389 members, 7,861,073 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:07 PM

Fraudsters Open Facebook For Ex-jamb Registrar - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fraudsters Open Facebook For Ex-jamb Registrar (338 Views)

Anambra Crimes: Princess Was Obiano's Mistress,Laundered Cash For Ex Gov,Wife / FUTA Deputy Registrar, Amos Arijesuyo Shot Dead By Suspected Kidnappers. / Patrick Akpobolokemi: Witness On How He Kept $2m In His House For Ex-nimasa DG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fraudsters Open Facebook For Ex-jamb Registrar by gistblogger: 6:53am On Aug 06, 2018
GistMore.com

Some fraudsters have opened social media accounts for ex-JAMB registrar, Prof. Dibu Ojerinde, to perpetrate fraud.

Ojerinde, who raised the alarm in a statement on Sunday, said the fraudsters opened the social media accounts, including Facebook, in his name to defraud unsuspecting members of the public.

He explained that the fraudsters used the accounts to demand money from people for non-existing jobs in federal agencies, adding that they had been perpetrating the fraud for months.

He said, “Some unscrupulous elements have been using my name on social media, especially Facebook, to swindle unsuspecting members of the public.

“The criminals, who opened social media accounts in my name, demanding money for non-existing jobs in federal agencies, loan facilities and other fraudulent promises, have been perpetrating the act for months until it was brought to my notice a few days ago.

“I hereby inform members of the public that I neither operate any account on Facebook nor have I sent anyone to do so in my name.”

Ojerinde warned members of the public to be on the alert and not fall victim to the fraudsters.

GIST FROM GISTMORE
http://gistmore.com/fraudsters-open-facebook-ex-jamb-registrar

Lalasticlala

Re: Fraudsters Open Facebook For Ex-jamb Registrar by gistblogger: 6:54am On Aug 06, 2018
sad
Re: Fraudsters Open Facebook For Ex-jamb Registrar by opera1(m): 6:56am On Aug 06, 2018
Source?
Re: Fraudsters Open Facebook For Ex-jamb Registrar by PrincessB1(f): 7:44am On Aug 06, 2018
Ok

1 Like

Re: Fraudsters Open Facebook For Ex-jamb Registrar by FaceThem: 5:58pm On Aug 06, 2018
There is More to this News
Re: Fraudsters Open Facebook For Ex-jamb Registrar by SarakiBukola: 8:37pm On Aug 06, 2018
God Almighty, it's like a Bank opening an account for you by force

(1) (Reply)

Man Serving Life Sentence Begins Master’s Programme (photo) / TRAGEDY!! 24 Die, 22 Injured In Bus Accident [see Pictures] / Killings: Police Raid Black Spots In Ekiti. Read Drtails:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.