Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

How Pastor ThankGod Abam Was Shot Dead By Assassins Pretending To Be Vigilante - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Pastor ThankGod Abam Was Shot Dead By Assassins Pretending To Be Vigilante (38533 Views)

How Nofisat Ibrahim Was Killed By Assassins In Ondo (Graphic Photos) / Nofisat Adetutu Ibrahim, Banker Killed By Assassins In Ondo [photo] / Prophet ThankGod Abam Shot Dead In Port Harcourt (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Pastor ThankGod Abam Was Shot Dead By Assassins Pretending To Be Vigilante by BruncleZuma: 12:16pm On Aug 06, 2018
Meeeen this is tragic ooo
Re: How Pastor ThankGod Abam Was Shot Dead By Assassins Pretending To Be Vigilante by Jackyboy: 12:18pm On Aug 06, 2018
That area Na SARS head quarters........... Oh
And this happened shocked shocked shocked
Re: How Pastor ThankGod Abam Was Shot Dead By Assassins Pretending To Be Vigilante by hopefulLandlord: 12:21pm On Aug 06, 2018
vvcf
Re: How Pastor ThankGod Abam Was Shot Dead By Assassins Pretending To Be Vigilante by Tufunky: 12:28pm On Aug 06, 2018
Elpinto:
May his soul rest in peace.
Let's all take a moment to understand this his hairstyle.

Re: How Pastor ThankGod Abam Was Shot Dead By Assassins Pretending To Be Vigilante by Nobody: 12:31pm On Aug 06, 2018
Redhot111:
According to the report I got from a friend who stays close to where it happened, the Robbers were robbing a couple of of houses from the pastor's when the gate man who thought they were Vigilante group told the Pastors that Vigilante guys are around because the pastor normally goes to give the guys pocket money whenever the come around. So the pastor thinking they are actually Vigilante guys went straight to them with the intention of giving them something. And the Robbers seeing someone walking straight to them with that kind of confidence opened fire on him and that was it.

so robbers will just shoot person without any sort of provocation and walk away frm the scene without taking anything frm d house abi? Forget matter... They are assasins. Probably an inhouse power tussle in the church.
Re: How Pastor ThankGod Abam Was Shot Dead By Assassins Pretending To Be Vigilante by R2Hmmm: 12:35pm On Aug 06, 2018
[color=#990000][/color]

Re: How Pastor ThankGod Abam Was Shot Dead By Assassins Pretending To Be Vigilante by Nobody: 12:38pm On Aug 06, 2018
Redhot111:
According to the report I got from a friend who stays close to where it happened, the Robbers were robbing a couple of of houses from the pastor's when the gate man who thought they were Vigilante group told the Pastors that Vigilante guys are around because the pastor normally goes to give the guys pocket money whenever the come around. So the pastor thinking they are actually Vigilante guys went straight to them with the intention of giving them something. And the Robbers seeing someone walking straight to them with that kind of confidence opened fire on him and that was it.

To give you Mike Tyson’s “left hook” dey hungry me

1 Like

Re: How Pastor ThankGod Abam Was Shot Dead By Assassins Pretending To Be Vigilante by davidque: 1:15pm On Aug 06, 2018
semyman:
Ban Pentecostal churches in Nigeria, the crime rate is too high among the adherents
I guess the catholics and anglicans should be banned too since pedophilia, homosexualism and cultism is more prevalent with them abi!!!

5 Likes

Re: How Pastor ThankGod Abam Was Shot Dead By Assassins Pretending To Be Vigilante by Nobody: 1:16pm On Aug 06, 2018
rivers state and hoodlums, maybe he didnt pay marching ground money for the house he built at obio akpor.
Re: How Pastor ThankGod Abam Was Shot Dead By Assassins Pretending To Be Vigilante by Redhot111(m): 1:48pm On Aug 06, 2018
MyPWisINCORRECT:

To give you Mike Tyson’s “left hook” dey hungry me
Wetin I do you na
Re: How Pastor ThankGod Abam Was Shot Dead By Assassins Pretending To Be Vigilante by Redhot111(m): 1:52pm On Aug 06, 2018
happney65:

The story makes no sense at all..The Person that said this and you that is relaying it on Nairaland,both of you are Mumu...Big time mumu..

No wonder Buhari is our President

Who thought you how to be this stupid? So ur frustration has gotten you to the stage where you insult people without provocation? Mumu kill you and ur entire family. Wetin dey worry you. If you are so frustrated with life, you can try suicide. Idiot

1 Like

Re: How Pastor ThankGod Abam Was Shot Dead By Assassins Pretending To Be Vigilante by Redhot111(m): 1:55pm On Aug 06, 2018
lefulefu:
so robbers will just shoot person without any sort of provocation and walk away frm the scene without taking anything frm d house abi? Forget matter... They are assasins. Probably an inhouse power tussle in the church.

I wouldn't know ooo. I jst relayed wat the guy told me 3 days ago
Re: How Pastor ThankGod Abam Was Shot Dead By Assassins Pretending To Be Vigilante by happney65: 2:04pm On Aug 06, 2018
Redhot111:

Who thought you how to be this stupid? So ur frustration has gotten you to the stage where you insult people without provocation? Mumu kill you and ur entire family. Wetin dey worry you. If you are so frustrated with life, you can try suicide. Idiot

Ahahahahahahahahaha..He Pain am..Someone tell you something,you no scrutinize am,you come nairaland come dey give us fake news..You are a Mumu raise to power 100000000... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Pastor ThankGod Abam Was Shot Dead By Assassins Pretending To Be Vigilante by Redhot111(m): 2:12pm On Aug 06, 2018
happney65:

Ahahahahahahahahaha..He Pain am..Someone tell you something,you no scrutinize am,you come nairaland come dey give us fake news..You are a Mumu raise to power 100000000... grin grin grin

I see ur foolishness is truly out of this world. I only said wat someone e told me. It was left for you to scrutinize n draw ur conclusions. Did I even tell u whether I believe him or not. Idiot. Foolishness at its peak. If you are too young or too foolish to interact with with people on social platforms, then u can stay put in ur mum's kitchen where you are sure of been fed 3times daily Tru the poor woman's effort. Wasted generation like u.

1 Like

Re: How Pastor ThankGod Abam Was Shot Dead By Assassins Pretending To Be Vigilante by Alinsky: 2:15pm On Aug 06, 2018
You are a mad man.
happney65:
Thought his Jesus should have saved him now isnt it? grin grin..

1 Like

Re: How Pastor ThankGod Abam Was Shot Dead By Assassins Pretending To Be Vigilante by happney65: 2:17pm On Aug 06, 2018
Alinsky:
You are a mad man.

grin grin grin
Re: How Pastor ThankGod Abam Was Shot Dead By Assassins Pretending To Be Vigilante by Beckersautos: 2:58pm On Aug 06, 2018
If una tell police dis kind story den go change M for una oooooo, make una write statement den enter jail till una confess how una take see am, kpata-kpata bail money must fall out
Re: How Pastor ThankGod Abam Was Shot Dead By Assassins Pretending To Be Vigilante by Nobody: 3:11pm On Aug 06, 2018
Y god no save am
Re: How Pastor ThankGod Abam Was Shot Dead By Assassins Pretending To Be Vigilante by Amumaigwe: 4:00pm On Aug 06, 2018
davidque:

I guess the catholics and anglicans should be banned too since pedophilia, homosexualism and cultism is more prevalent with them abi!!!

Guy na before. Pentecostals are now topping chart in those perversions.
Re: How Pastor ThankGod Abam Was Shot Dead By Assassins Pretending To Be Vigilante by Nobody: 4:12pm On Aug 06, 2018
Redhot111:

I wouldn't know ooo. I jst relayed wat the guy told me 3 days ago
hmm eye witness tinzscheesy
Re: How Pastor ThankGod Abam Was Shot Dead By Assassins Pretending To Be Vigilante by Blamtom(f): 4:12pm On Aug 06, 2018
I smell APC lies tongue

1 Like

Re: How Pastor ThankGod Abam Was Shot Dead By Assassins Pretending To Be Vigilante by jiorhemen(m): 4:27pm On Aug 06, 2018
Redhot111:

Sir, this does not add up. If the robbers were "robbing a couple of houses from the pastor's" house, then ThankGod Abam would never think that they were vigilantes and walk straight to them. Nobody in his senses walks straight to people who are robbing a couple of houses away. When robbers are robbing a couple of houses away, people run into hiding.
Re: How Pastor ThankGod Abam Was Shot Dead By Assassins Pretending To Be Vigilante by GetCofOProperty: 6:28pm On Aug 06, 2018
What a wicked world. Definitely, there is the judgement day.

You can check my signature just here in blue below this line.
Re: How Pastor ThankGod Abam Was Shot Dead By Assassins Pretending To Be Vigilante by Lomprico2: 6:57pm On Aug 06, 2018
Double cross or biz deal gone bad!
Re: How Pastor ThankGod Abam Was Shot Dead By Assassins Pretending To Be Vigilante by biggiesmallz15(m): 7:32pm On Aug 06, 2018
Bhelamblog:
A Few days ago New Broke on the Internet about a Popular Pastor ThankGod Abam who was shot and killed at his resident in Port Harcourt, Now a statement of how he was truly killed has been released by the Rivers State Police Command on Sunday as they begin a manhunt for the killers of the General Overseer, Intercessory Prayer Ministries, Prophet ThankGod Abam.

Read Previous Post here:
https://www.nairaland.com/4655341/prophet-thankgod-abam-shot-dead

The command promised to leave no stone unturned in its effort to apprehend the hoodlums responsible for the dastardly act.

On how he was killed the Statement said Some gunmen stormed his Resident shortly after he presided over the evening service at a church.

The cleric was resting in his house in the Rukpokwu, Obio/Akpor LGA at about 8pm after he was done with the programme, when suspected assassins shot the cleric at a close range.

The pastor was Alerted by the gateman that some men, who identified themselves as members of a local vigilance group, wanted to see him, He was shot immediately he stepped out to the outside of the house.

The State Police Public Relations Officer, Mr. Nnamdi Omoni, said measures were already in place to fish out the killers and prosecute them.

From Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/08/real-story-of-how-popular-pastor-abam.html

ha this pastor that i see his crusader banner and posters everywhere around ph na wa oh nwa bu pot of beans mehn shit
Re: How Pastor ThankGod Abam Was Shot Dead By Assassins Pretending To Be Vigilante by Pentools(m): 11:28pm On Aug 06, 2018
tayo4ng:
This is sad, the pastor must have step on toes this time. This same proclaimed man of God was once reported on a live radio program call brekete family here in Abuja by a lady some time last year on alleged fraudulent act. RIP pastor

Em-be-le-mbe!!!!!!!!
Re: How Pastor ThankGod Abam Was Shot Dead By Assassins Pretending To Be Vigilante by Emperetrice(f): 1:38pm On Aug 07, 2018
Looking for where to buy cheap data bundles @ a lower rate Pls check my signature
Re: How Pastor ThankGod Abam Was Shot Dead By Assassins Pretending To Be Vigilante by stieyven(m): 5:38am On Jun 10, 2020
happney65:

The story makes no sense at all..The Person that said this and you that is relaying it on Nairaland,both of you are Mumu...Big time mumu..

No wonder Buhari is our President
He who calls another a fool shall be in danger of hell. Matthew 5 :22
You'll do well to receive Jesus into your life, tomorrow may be too late. John 3 :16

(1) (2) (Reply)

Precious Chineme Nwoko Drug Dealer Put 2 Australian Women In Jail / Maid Caught With Urine She Wanted To Put In Her Madam's Kids Water Bottle(video / Police Arrest 42 Homosexuals In Lagos Hotel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.