Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,787 members, 7,820,755 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

Alexx Ekubo Celebrates 1 Million Instagram Followers - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Alexx Ekubo Celebrates 1 Million Instagram Followers (284 Views)

Alexx Ekubo Celebrates His 35th Birthday (Photos) / Alexx Ekubo Celebrates His 33rd Birthday With Cute Photos / Alexx Ekubo Celebrates 32nd Birthday With Lovely Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Alexx Ekubo Celebrates 1 Million Instagram Followers by 5Ebiscoo: 7:31am On Aug 06, 2018
Nollywood actor, Alexx Ekubo has hit 1 million followers on Instagram and he is celebrating the milestone with his fans.The popular actor who was clearly excited about hitting the six figures, thanked all of his fans for being with him.

He wrote;

“�1 MILLION Followers, a Whooooole 1 MILLION, what did i ever do right to deserve you all, thanks guys for rocking with me, you make it all worth while for me

Just like real life, the first 1 Mill is always the hardest, after that its easy breezy, cheers to 1 Million, 2Million see you soon .

In celebration of 1Mill today we would be doing a question & answer session, Look into my Eyes & ask me any question, i would answer you SINCERELY, if you like ask me yeye question, yeye answer would fall on you. �”

PLEASE READ MORE>>>http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/08/alexx-ekubo-celebrates-1-million.html

Kindly Visit: [url]mcebisco.com.ng[/url]

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Set To Host Masterclass On Speaking And Communicati / FG Tells N-power Recipients With Extra Jobs To Resign / This Is Satanicâ€bus Preacher Screams As He Gets Less Than N5 Offering (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.