Stats: 3,153,110 members, 7,818,311 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

How Davido Cheated Me After Signing My Artist, Peruzzi – Record Label Boss - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How Davido Cheated Me After Signing My Artist, Peruzzi – Record Label Boss (21504 Views)

Davido Cheated On Chioma After A US Base Model Share A Photo Of Her With Davido / Davido Cheated Me By Signing Peruzzi – Record Company’s Boss / DJ Cuppy Mocks Comedian Ushbebe After Signing Pepsi Endorsement (2) (3) (4)

Re: How Davido Cheated Me After Signing My Artist, Peruzzi – Record Label Boss by shortgun(m): 3:06pm On Aug 06, 2018
babakb:

Guy dont waste your time explaining to these broke niggaz hating on Davido, they said he is not talented but has been on top since 2012 releasing hits and now they are talking song writing, even Michael Jackson had song writers.

Haters fucck off
.....n d song writers write songs for free?
Re: How Davido Cheated Me After Signing My Artist, Peruzzi – Record Label Boss by shortgun(m): 3:08pm On Aug 06, 2018
lekanation:
I will say this from football's "perception" I wouldn't be playing for Cardiff and man u put offer on the table and I would blindly reject them
So are u saying player agents don't deserve to be paid?
Re: How Davido Cheated Me After Signing My Artist, Peruzzi – Record Label Boss by Wiloskingin(m): 3:30pm On Aug 06, 2018
KendrickAyomide:
tongue Davido is not talented
who even care about d talent as long as him dey drop HIT jamz back 2 back.
Re: How Davido Cheated Me After Signing My Artist, Peruzzi – Record Label Boss by babakb: 3:37pm On Aug 06, 2018
shortgun:

.....n d song writers write songs for free?

Now you are talking, song writing is business so they are not doing Davido a favor, he has paid them for their services, but OBO haters are always shading him for patronizing song writers.
Re: How Davido Cheated Me After Signing My Artist, Peruzzi – Record Label Boss by Nobody: 5:57pm On Aug 06, 2018
shortgun:

Guy you need to see how this guy nurtured and pampered Peruzzi, he is just ungrateful.
Without Me Patrick where will Davido meet him? It's insulting for you to say Davido's Guards will chase Patrick away. He is not a beggar ooo, only if you know him sha.

That one dey.

It's in the nature of humans to disappoint and betray. I hope he's learnt lessons Shaa... next time he will treat business as business. Since peruzzi signed a contract giving him rights to all his artistic works for the period of time within that contract, he (Anyaene) then don't need davido to come sign the textual document that he promised.

He should go ahead and sue peruzzi... not davido. since davido can claim he doesn't know peruzzi was under contract elsewhere.

Davido will then have 2 options.... to abandon peruzzi, or pay peruzzi's debts. If the latter is the case, everyone goes home happy. .. but if the former is the case, peruzzi will learn his own lessons.

Truly, he went the emotional route by coming on social media to rant.
Re: How Davido Cheated Me After Signing My Artist, Peruzzi – Record Label Boss by lekanation(m): 7:07pm On Aug 06, 2018
shortgun:

So are u saying player agents don't deserve to be paid?
the man is not the agent. he is actually the board or the club owner that refuses to negotiate with the player and he left on a free transfer to a bigger club
Re: How Davido Cheated Me After Signing My Artist, Peruzzi – Record Label Boss by Nobody: 8:18pm On Aug 06, 2018
If I no knw dis NOISY Patrick,I got no talk. But because I sabi him and his arrogant and noisy sef,I go say Na fool him be for dis kain talk... Foolish noisy guy... So pompous dude.. Spoilt brat.... I no blame am.. Shebi na inheritance he dey enjoy, y him no go dey make noise.. Make he go meet davido nah.. Y lamenting to us.. Make David finish am.. Peruzzi Na ur pikin nah.. Be doing like agbero for park saying passengers Wey dey wait for bus Na MY PASSENGERS.. Na u bring us com park?? Foolish patrick
Re: How Davido Cheated Me After Signing My Artist, Peruzzi – Record Label Boss by blacknp(m): 9:04pm On Aug 06, 2018
pocohantas:
Chai! "Amaka disappoint me..."

You go wait for settlement till you lose weight grin.
It may take time but If he presses on with good attorneys he will definitely get his royalty money,the power for restitution is vested in the Federal High Court. Music money is residual income,you make money forever,no matter how little the amount you will always get a cheque in the mail.
Re: How Davido Cheated Me After Signing My Artist, Peruzzi – Record Label Boss by FavourB123(m): 1:28am On Aug 07, 2018
Mayoribadan:
Davido why always you nw
I tire o!

Rick Ross & Young Jeezy Fight At BET Awards / Swanky Jerry Compares Himself To Beyonce's Stylist [PICS] / Bisola Aiyeola Gorgeous In New Make-up Photos